Check your account email address ×

SSFB weekend thread

SSFB

I’ll be posting some pics of relaxing times in Deadwood along with some snow pics in the Black Hills. Riding tomorrow and Sunday. Feel free to post whatever you feel like. Let’s keep it friendly. :bc:

Deadwood Tobacco Company moved into a new location at the beginning of 2023. I would visit their old location every night I was in town, it was really cool. It was actually the old jail back in the day. It was cold and drafty though. The new place is fucking nice! :bc:

mYR1qiu.jpeg

• Like 6

15 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Wife and I are at the cabin, took the dog for a 3 mile walk down the snowmobile trail this afternoon. 46 degrees today and not a groomer in sight. :lmao:

:bc: on the walk. :flush: on the 46 degrees. It was about that as I was rolling thru Sturgis. Currently 40 in Deadwood. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, SSFB said:

I’ll be posting some pics of relaxing times in Deadwood along with some snow pics in the Black Hills. Riding tomorrow and Sunday. Feel free to post whatever you feel like. Let’s keep it friendly. :bc:

Deadwood Tobacco Company moved into a new location at the beginning of 2023. I would visit their old location every night I was in town, it was really cool. It was actually the old jail back in the day. It was cold and drafty though. The new place is fucking nice! :bc:

mYR1qiu.jpeg

Great cigar. Anything rolled at AJ Fernandez tabacalera is very excellent.

My daily. Try one if you haven’t yet.

IMG_1951.jpeg

Edited by Mainecat
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Wildboer said:

Damn, I've just been stuck in bed all day sick.

Been feeling a little dog shitty myself since Weds., hugged and kissed a bunch of babies over Xmas, one must have got me.  No snow within 10 hrs, this kinda sucks.

• Platinum Contributing Member
31 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Been feeling a little dog shitty myself since Weds., hugged and kissed a bunch of babies over Xmas, one must have got me.  No snow within 10 hrs, this kinda sucks.

Who you think you are , bill clinton?

• Haha 3

Saw some FB videos of Spearfish Canyon and sleds out in the snow ... definitely got me itching to ride!  Enjoy the weekend @SSFB - looking forward to seeing some pics out there.  Added bonus - nice to be able to drive out there without dealing with shitty road conditions!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Unloaded at Trailshead. Headed north on trail 1 like I almost always do then to trail 3.

I always take a picture at the Wyoming sign.

jmTIyUX.jpeg

nnDgL3o.jpeg

then up trail 3c to Cement Ridge lookout. Great views of Wyoming, South Dakota and Montana from up here. The fire tower is manned in the summer. Always a dozen or two people up here looking around.

MrGRHCX.jpeg

ut8g225.jpeg

HgGDGp6.jpeg

7ELwZ61.jpeg

rt3JaqU.jpeg

Now back to the way I came for a bit and then up to Spearfish Canyon. 

83072a735f6de0c09de541e1f801fcf25f8df65e.gif

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, steve from amherst said:

I couldn't help but think of that disgusting fucker either.

Oh fuck, that was hilarious Who was that!? Screen name starts with a T :lol: