Check your account email address ×

2024 SLOW start to the season ride reports

8 hours ago, Doug said:

No can all stock.  I hate cans causes trials to get closed

I know you are 👍 just thought I could hear the grinding clanking rock fest… there’s a reason you save the new carbides for the 3-4th rides…

4 minutes ago, Mag6240 said:

I know you are 👍 just thought I could hear the grinding clanking rock fest… there’s a reason you save the new carbides for the 3-4th rides…

Was some stones but they make carbides everyday, price you pay especially this year.  Carbides are fully junk now and going in the garbage.   

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, X2700 said:

A little break in time myself this afternoon!!

got the weeds packed down on my test field!!

How much did we get locally?

20 hours ago, Doug said:

Was some stones but they make carbides everyday, price you pay especially this year.  Carbides are fully junk now and going in the garbage.   

I have a brand new set to throw on once things start getting groomed, until then the “old” ones I have with 11k on them are staying on the machine.  I’m sure they’ve taken a beating the last two days - clink clank clunk pretty frequently with virtually nothing under what snow fell.

• Like 1

Topped off the groomer with fuel 280 gallons 😬.   Heard a sled coming down the field just screaming like it was really hauling the mail.  Looked and it was 2 kids on an old trail Indy.  Good time 👍

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

238 miles for the day and one guy that won't ride with us anymore.  Was his first time riding with us.  We don't stop enough or long enough (could only have two old  fashions) and ride to fast.  We're good 👍 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Maine has finally come around, got another foot in the Lake Parlin area this week, with over a foot base, with some crust.  Have about 300 miles on so far, and we’re riding today through Sunday.  Really loving this Expedition Extreme, this thing will go damn near anywhere.  Only downside is I’m the designated tow truck when people get stuck, so the sno bunje comes out a lot lol. 

image.jpg

IMG_0641.jpeg

IMG_0639.jpeg

IMG_0634.jpeg

IMG_0644.jpeg

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Mag6240 said:

I concur!

F4BA58AA-C3F7-4E32-B953-44DF2D683CCE.jpeg

Where did you ride to?

Yes you know the trails are fast when you start seeing busted windshields and body panel parts in the corner.  Actually ran into some guys that trailered down from the UP.

13 hours ago, Doug said:

Where did you ride to?

Yes you know the trails are fast when you start seeing busted windshields and body panel parts in the corner.  Actually ran into some guys that trailered down from the UP.

Just a quick 55 mile rip out of Plover yesterday afternoon.  Heading south for a loop today.

• Like 1

• Gold Member
37 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Cold yesterday but conditions were mint.

IMG_0661.jpeg

IMG_0659.jpeg

IMG_0658.jpeg

IMG_0657.jpeg

IMG_0663.jpeg

Looking pretty good up there. My buds went to Jackman this weekend so if you see a blue/red sidewinder and 900t doo give them the finger for me 😂 

I missed Vermont's 2-day Dec. 2023 season but finally got out last Wednesday. Trails were very good considering the small 2024 snowfall. Going again on Tuesday.

Saw a shit load of sleds today, glad I started early to finish early… trails will probably be quiet from 7 on for the Packnuts game…

What is this sign??

Redneck interpret:
F-ing obvious. 

B48C59FF-B501-4EFA-90D3-BBAD6F0F8C9E.jpeg

• Confused 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

Did my first ride on Thursday with my buddy. After 15 years of borrowing my backup sleds, he finally broke down and bought himself a ‘23 Rene Adr 900R.

We rode 125 miles in some great, some poor, mostly ok conditions.

He joined the wife and I yesterday for her first ride. Another 125 miles.

Stopped for a Hot Dog with B&W club. Had to be 70-80 sleds there. 

All in southwestern Ontario.

IMG_7218.jpeg

IMG_7212.jpeg

IMG_7211.jpeg

• Like 1

Short ride today.  800+ miles since Wednesday.  Sleds are getting thawed out, checked over and cleaned tomorrow.  Trails have been great hope the weather hold out the next couple days

20240121_125709.jpg

• Like 1