Check your account email address ×

Maine Kicks Trump Off The Ballot

32 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Your grammar sucks but I can still make sense of it.  Maybe it’s because your brain can’t put out a cohesive thought.

:lol2:

06D5B6EB-B48F-4707-A174-E34FF64CC76B.gif.d925a741140335a16cf82ae1779cd429.gif

Ceremonial administrator. :lmao:

Seriously, don’t be scared.  Ask him out.

Damn, you got some serious Haters here, now I feel bad for getting you jacked up about riding..😂😂😂 

2 minutes ago, airflite1 said:

Damn, you got some serious Haters here, now I feel bad for getting you jacked up about riding..😂😂😂 

Haters do what they do. Fortunately, I enjoy watching them flail around endlessly.  They are harmless…..and impotent.

Edited by Zambroski

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Holy shit.  I counted nine errors.

6 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Here comes the classic Zam backpedal :lol: Can you make sense of it or does it "make for difficult decipher?" And my grammar is fine considering I'm posting in a stylized vernacular on an internet forum not writing and MLA paper. Why don't you rationalize why my posts hurt your wittle baby brain some more though... Posts that don't seem to pose any difficulty to the ENTIRE REST OF THE FORUM :lol: 

The man can count but he can't read, you want more periods and less ellipses? Did you remember to include the fact that your own quote "make for difficult decipher" sounds like someone a legit retard would say, or does that it it an even 10? 

• Gold Member
3 hours ago, Steve753 said:

Great back read fellas!

:lol:

SSFB gives a guy a holiday, yet HSR is the root of all evil!

I love this place!

5A5F3A48-195F-4435-AE96-4F0B2396C339.jpeg

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

The man can count but he can't read, you want more periods and less ellipses? Did you remember to include the fact that your own quote "make for difficult decipher" sounds like someone a legit retard would say, or does that it it an even 10? 

You know, this all started because you said I can’t comprehend your intellectual “stylings”, right?

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You know, this all started because you said I can’t comprehend your intellectual “stylings”, right?

I quite like my stylings. They highlight how I can run circles around you. You, on the other hand, sound like someone doing a Down syndrome impersonation.

Just now, Wildboer said:

I quite like my stylings. They highlight how I can run circles around you. You, on the other hand, sound like someone doing a Down syndrome impersonation.

Do better.  This ride requires stronger wit.  Otherwise, I’m just going to kick your face around the joint.

:bc:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

23 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Do better.  This ride requires stronger wit.  Otherwise, I’m just going to kick your face around the joint.

:bc:

You fell hook line and sinker for the bait twice already. First I knew you'd fucking quote me when I mentioned you. Second you couldn't help yourself when I intentionally corrected you while you were complaining about my grammar. I'm leading you around on a leash and your following like a puppy just as you always have. Your old buddies don't have your back, they know you can't fucking read too :lol: BAHAHAHAHA

• Doug locked this topic
  • Guest unlocked this topic
20 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

You fell hook line and sinker for the bait twice already. First I knew you'd fucking quote me when I mentioned you. Second you couldn't help yourself when I intentionally corrected you while you were complaining about my grammar. I'm leading you around on a leash and your following like a puppy just as you always have. Your old buddies don't have your back, they know you can't fucking read too :lol: BAHAHAHAHA

TLDR.

Whew!  Feeling better already!  :lol:

Just now, Zambroski said:

TLDR.

Whew!  Feeling better already!  :lol:

TL;DR I've literally been controlling what you post. Did you notice how I brought up how you used to follow me when I mentioned you? It's because I knew you would follow me. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Wildboer said:

TL;DR I've literally been controlling what you post. Did you notice how I brought up how you used to follow me when I mentioned you? It's because I knew you would follow me. 

You are so young.  It’s sort of adorable.  :lol:

7 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

• 16 minHSR locked this topic
  • 4 minHSR unlocked this topic

Doug locked the thread, not me. I unlocked it as we don't moderate the CE:bc:

2 minutes ago, HSR said:

Doug locked the thread, not me. I unlocked it as we don't moderate the CE:bc:

And just when I was ready to just write you off as Toolkit level, you go an do something correct!  Damn it!  

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You are so young.  It’s sort of adorable.  :lol:

You pretending to not read my posts and saying shit like this was always how I knew you were ready to take your toys and go home. It's not as fun now that you've come out about your Down syndrome though, feels like I'm punching down.

• Platinum Contributing Member
17 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

• 16 minHSR locked this topic
  • 4 minHSR unlocked this topic

Small things amuse Dementiabustas mind.

15 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Small things amuse Dementiabustas mind.

Wipe your chin Steve.  Its not a good look.  There's a reason there are memes of you 2.

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Wipe your chin Steve.  Its not a good look.  There's a reason there are memes of you 2.

Crying like a child about being smacked around day in and day out by a member of the admin team is a great look!

3 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Crying like a child about being smacked around day in and day out by a member of the admin team is a great look!

Its cute how you 3 insecure little fellows all stick together.  No one is fooled.

• Like 1