Check your account email address ×

Catalyst HP

5 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

My 2003 F7 made just over 140. The real speed for the new catalyst is in the chassis layout. In a year or two poo and doo will have copies.

What about the chassis is going to make the Catalyst fast?

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I hope they are better. I just have no faith in cat to get it right. Polaris is miles ahead at this point 

Do we really want it down to 2 mfgs?  Thats as retarded as a Biden vote.  I'm not wishing for their demise.  Oh, and Ski Doo is several kilometers ahead of Polaris at this point too.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Do we really want it down to 2 mfgs?  Thats as retarded as a Biden vote.  I'm not wishing for their demise.  Oh, and Ski Doo is several kilometers ahead of Polaris at this point too.

I just said I hope it succeeds , I have my doubts considering the garbage they’ve made for the last 13 years though.

Skidoo is certainly not ahead of Polaris anywhere but their engines and that’s by a slim margin. The matryx is so far ahead of the g5 it’s laughable.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I hope they are better. I just have no faith in cat to get it right. Polaris is miles ahead at this point 

Well ride one. It is 100% better. Polaris is to busy sending out Stop rides. Hardly ahead. Definitely behind. 

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I just said I hope it succeeds , I have my doubts considering the garbage they’ve made for the last 13 years though.

Skidoo is certainly not ahead of Polaris anywhere but their engines and that’s by a slim margin. The matryx is so far ahead of the g5 it’s laughable.

Bahhh.  Thats just silly talk.

4 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Well ride one. It is 100% better. Polaris is to busy sending out Stop rides. Hardly ahead. Definitely behind. 

I’ll for sure ride one. I mean I won’t be able to enjoy it because it only comes powered for smallish woman and kids but I can get a general sense of the chassis I guess

Edited by f7ben
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I’ll for sure ride one. I mean I won’t be able to enjoy it because it only comes powered for smallish woman and kids but I can get a general sense of the chassis I guess

Funny. You would be outclassed on a Blast. 

5 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Funny. You would be outclassed on a Blast. 

You’re a fucking absolute retard. Tell us more about your mpg :lol: I forgot more about sleds in the last week then you’ll ever know 

• Haha 1

Just now, f7ben said:

You’re a fucking absolute retard. Tell us more about your mpg :lol: I forgot more about sleds in the last week then you’ll ever know 

I doubt that. I ride with a guy with the trail dominating rush, 800. Weird how he cant keep up on the trails. Openly admits it. Try again.

1 hour ago, SSFB said:

What about the chassis is going to make the Catalyst fast?

I think the low engine and belt drive could make it quick. The weight seems like it might help as well. I think the motor is going to be like the other two 600s not stellar but good enough. The 858 on the other hand seems to have a longer stroke which could affect torque and could be a mid range monster.

45 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

I doubt that. I ride with a guy with the trail dominating rush, 800. Weird how he cant keep up on the trails. Openly admits it. Try again.

So he admits he’s a shitty rider? Ok. :lol:

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

I think the low engine and belt drive could make it quick. The weight seems like it might help as well. I think the motor is going to be like the other two 600s not stellar but good enough. The 858 on the other hand seems to have a longer stroke which could affect torque and could be a mid range monster.

The weight as in its heavier than Polaris by quite a bit? 

Just now, SSFB said:

So he admits he’s a shitty rider? Ok. :lol:

No no , the slower lower powr outdated chassis is clearly dominant on his trail 

:lol: dude is the biggest fucking clown on the net 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

I don’t know anyone that’s ridden both that thinks the skidoo is close 

Me neither.  I know a few midgets that claim they fit better on them.

49 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

You ride 15mph.  I can keep up with you on a 1988 snoscoot.

• Like 1