Check your account email address ×

Rogan what a fake

Mediaite is TMZ for an even dumber audience.

Rogan's come out publicly dozens of times and issued retractions if it's something egregious he got wrong.  Far more than you could say for pretty much any politician on either side.

And he's right more often than he's not.  He's about the best there is at leading a conversation with relative impartiality, unless the guest is a completely clueless leftist twat. He dismantles them in short order, which is why they don't come on his show much anymore.

He's also a Bernie fan, so there's that...

Edited by Matt
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Bontz said:

No different than the zombies who follow Taylor Swift and vote blue because "that's what Taylor told them to do" :news:

3 hours ago, SSFB said:

Who holds up Taylor Swift as a voice of reason on politics and current events? :lol:

You two trying to start something over Tay Tay?

• Haha 4

I caught a clip of Rogan sitting down with Neil deGrasse Tyson talking about desalination.

It went on for way too long as Neil tried to explain to Rogan how it's not feasible.

Like Neil had to almost pound it into his head.

He's smart as a bag of hammers...but he is successful anyway.....and without big ole titties and a short skirt.

Unicorn.

Edited by Voodoo

28 minutes ago, Voodoo said:

I caught a clip of Rogan sitting down with Neil deGrasse Tyson talking about desalination.

It went on for way too long as Neil tried to explain to Rogan how it's not feasible.

He's smart as a bag of hammers...but he is successful anyway.....and without big ole titties and a short skirt.

Unicorn.

The people who like to listen to him aren't very smart either.

30 minutes ago, Voodoo said:

Unicorn.

Neil is a moron, like Deepfaggot.

• Haha 1

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

Neil is a moron, like Deepfaggot.

I wish I was as much of a  moron as Neil then.

Perhaps you misunderstand the word moron.

Perhaps you meant mensa?

2 minutes ago, Voodoo said:

I wish I was as much of a  moron as Neil then.

Perhaps you misunderstand the word moron.

Perhaps you meant mensa?

No, he is just an idiot trying anything he can do every day to get back at me for making him feel bad.  He fails and eats shit daily.  Surprised he hasn't woken up yet.  That is the definition of a moron.

Edited by Deephaven

41 minutes ago, Voodoo said:

Unicorn.

The Israeli's are living on desalination right now.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, toslow said:

If he’s a real Irishman, he’ll know what this means without google 

Pogue mahone

You got me :ashamed: I made it all up just to try and pull one over on the members of FS.

Dear god you are desperate for a win eh?

33 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

No, he is just an idiot trying anything he can do every day to get back at me for making him feel bad.  He fails and eats shit daily.  Surprised he hasn't woken up yet.  That is the definition of a moron.

You're your own worse enemy.  You do it to yourself.  Your flock is also shrinking.:lol:

Neil Degrasse.

11 hours ago, Matt said:

Mediaite is TMZ for an even dumber audience.

Rogan's come out publicly dozens of times and issued retractions if it's something egregious he got wrong.  Far more than you could say for pretty much any politician on either side.

And he's right more often than he's not.  He's about the best there is at leading a conversation with relative impartiality, unless the guest is a completely clueless leftist twat. He dismantles them in short order, which is why they don't come on his show much anymore.

He's also a Bernie fan, so there's that...

Bold never seems to matter in the new.  Must destroy anyone promoting things that go against the narrative.  This game is old and tired.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Maybe Neal Degrasse needs to do some research.

That was the entire point Neil attempted to get though a think skull.

Much like using ethanol instead of gasoline, it’s very energy intensive and the game isn’t worth the candle.

it was simply cheaper to bottle water from somewhere else and ship it to and within the US than to run a desalination plant.

Rogan just couldn’t comprehend it.

i don’t imagine there is much fresh, uncontaminated water in the Middle East.

Edited by Voodoo

7 minutes ago, Voodoo said:

Much like using ethanol instead of gasoline, it’s very energy intensive and the game isn’t worth the candle.

it was simply cheaper to bottle water from somewhere else and ship it to and within the US than to run a desalination plant.

States take in 10s or maybe ever 100k or more illegals at an astronomical cost, but desalination is prohibitive.... got it.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Snake said:

States take in 10s or maybe ever 100k or more illegals at an astronomical cost, but desalination is prohibitive.... got it.

The two can be true, at the same time.

Been cheaper to have built that wall…

14 minutes ago, Voodoo said:

Yes but transportation of bottled water is a consumer of energy. The Israeli's answer is relatively low user of  energy as it uses a permiable membrane rather than electrolysis. Any water system will have electric pumps so it is almost energy neutral.

42 minutes ago, toslow said:

So you used google?

Didn't need to,the answer is you got owned so many times you're obsessed with trying to get a win. If you think IGAF whether you believe me or not you are once again,,,,WRONG.:bc:

• Platinum Contributing Member
16 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Idiots on both sides.  Unbelievable the influence they have on morons.

2 hours ago, Deephaven said:

The people who like to listen to him aren't very smart either.

Good god you are such a pretentious fucktwaddle.😂😂

42 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Good god you are such a pretentious fucktwaddle.😂😂

Another post in a thread just to call someone names.

Sooo childish and worn out.

• Platinum Contributing Member
35 minutes ago, HSR said:

Another post in a thread just to call someone names.

Sooo childish and worn out.

What’s worn out is your bullshit and that of your little posse of cunts…BTW how come you don’t call out Deephavens name calling?🤔

• Like 2