Check your account email address ×

California Toilet To Tap Approved

59 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Water treatment isn't purified.:lol:

I believe you, and you should be scared of cleaned/filtered/treated/purified water. Alex Jones says so.

Also known as water purification, water treatment is the process of removing potentially harmful impurities from drinking water.’

Stay ignorant.

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
8 minutes ago, akvanden said:

I believe you, and you should be scared of cleaned/filtered/treated/purified water. Alex Jones says so.

Also known as water purification, water treatment is the process of removing potentially harmful impurities from drinking water.’

Stay ignorant.

I watched something while back about biosolids fertilizer that the government claimed was safe then come to find out years later it wasn’t and contaminated a bunch of land. Now it’s being banned in places. Why would you take the governments word that this purified sewer shit water is safe? I don’t care if it really is or isn’t I’m not drinking it if I can help it. Just the thought of it is disgusting lol.

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

I watched something while back about biosolids fertilizer that the government claimed was safe then come to find out years later it wasn’t and contaminated a bunch of land. Now it’s being banned in places. Why would you take the governments word that this purified sewer shit water is safe? I don’t care if it really is or isn’t I’m not drinking it if I can help it. Just the thought of it is disgusting lol.

If drinking water is coming from a lake there's shit in it. Whether its human or from animals, there's shit in it.

:lol:

5 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

Why do you trust tap water right now. They say it’s safe, but who knows what type of heavy minerals could be in it. 

If you’re already of mindset, this won’t change anything.

• Like 1

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

If drinking water is coming from a lake there's shit in it. Whether its human or from animals, there's shit in it.

my water isn’t from a lake. I guess you’re right but it still won’t change my mind it’s gross. 😂 

3 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Why do you trust tap water right now. They say it’s safe, but who knows what type of heavy minerals could be in it. 

If you’re already of mindset, this won’t change anything.

I know what’s in my water I get it tested every year and not by the government. Ya you’re probably right I’m never gonna be ok with drinking purified poop water no matter what the results prove 😂.

1 hour ago, Steve753 said:

Didn't read your own link again did you.

48 minutes ago, Stephen Hawking said:

He's so predictable. :lol:

The covid vax is safe and effective.

You two will believe anything the government tells you.

"Its purified":lol:

Have you idiots ever seen a water treatment plant?  I doubt it.

How about a sewage treatment plant?  Wanna drink the effluent?:lol:

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

So lets take literal shit water and call it even.

The brainwashing occurred in real time on this one. 

• Haha 1

My dad ran a wastewater treatment facility for 33 years. The effluent was cleaner than tap water. It makes sense to treat wastewater and then reintroduce it to the water supply. They actually have to add minerals and impurities back into the water or else it sucks to drink. 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, toslow said:

Even after the filtering of the so called shit water they are not getting all the medication that’s being flushed, so there’s that too 

That's why you discharge wastewater after at best chlorinating/UV into a lake river and draw separately into a water treatment filter system.

They won't get those out of the water.   They use chemicals to flocculate and bring out any solids that then get trapped in filters, but that lowers the pH, so that needs to be adjusted usually with lime.  There's not a whole lot to the process.

9 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Have you idiots ever seen a water treatment plant?  I doubt it.

How about a sewage treatment plant?  Wanna drink the effluent?:lol:

Yes actually, there was both at the plant I worked at. Do you have any questions???

8 hours ago, f7ben said:

My dad ran a wastewater treatment facility for 33 years. The effluent was cleaner than tap water. It makes sense to treat wastewater and then reintroduce it to the water supply. They actually have to add minerals and impurities back into the water or else it sucks to drink. 

Exactly :bc: Some here have no idea. 

19 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Ok Fagden.  Drink your own shit.

Eat eggs?

That’s fucking disgusting when you think that through 

Edited by Voodoo

21 minutes ago, HSR said:

Yes actually, there was both at the plant I worked at. Do you have any questions???

Exactly :bc: Some here have no idea. 

I've automated over 20 municipal plants in Ontario plus about 10 industrial plants.  There's nothing you can teach me.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

Democrats in California would drink straight out of the toilet if Trump told them it was a bad idea. 

Yep.  And magat's would also if he said it was a good idea.

30 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I've automated over 20 municipal plants in my dreams in Ontario plus about 10 industrial plants.  There's nothing you can teach me.

Makes sense

32 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I've automated over 20 municipal plants in Ontario plus about 10 industrial plants.  There's nothing you can teach me.

Well if this bothers you then you don’t have a clue as to how clean the water is leaving a wastewater treatment plant. It’s essentially distilled water or ro equivalent. 

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Then why are you acting so dumb? You should know better or your automation sucks.