Check your account email address ×

Pramila Jayapal.......another disgusting Democrat

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

The best part of the Israeli war is how it’s tearing apart both political parties in the US. Awesome. 

that began long ago, just more fuel on the fire. 

Ukraine anyone? 

Just now, Crnr2Crnr said:

that began long ago, just more fuel on the fire. 

Ukraine anyone? 

Ukraine war is about the money. Israeli war is ideological with strong religious dogma mixed with racism. It’s interesting watch. I’ve never seen such a casual approach to pieces of children having to be pulled out of the rubble of what was their neighborhoods. In fact some think it’s cool. 

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

Ukraine war is about the money. Israeli war is ideological with strong religious dogma mixed with racism. It’s interesting watch. I’ve never seen such a casual approach to pieces of children having to be pulled out of the rubble of what was their neighborhoods. In fact some think it’s cool. 

It's believe it's just a product of how fed up we all are with government in general.

From one end of the political spectrum to the other, there is a grievance, real or not that makes basic empathy difficult.

I can think of many of my own, and can see many of those my political opposite, would find disagreeable..

I am not proud of it, but I'm pretty much out of fucks to give.

Causes I used to find alliance with,  I no longer give two shits if their rights and freedoms are taken away.

Edited by Voodoo

15 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

650 Mass shootings this year here so far. Not a peep from the Republicans about any change on gun control OR mental health.

Dont bitch about foreign countries war deaths unless you take care of your own first.

Blaming the guns for the deaths is like blaming the paragliders on the rapes in Israel.

It's a people problem.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, spin_dry said:

war is hell

unfortunately for the Palestinians they're taking the beating for Hamas and for allowing the authoritarian rule of Hamas.

Hamas started this hell

7 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

war is hell

unfortunately for the Palestinians they're taking the beating for Hamas and for allowing the authoritarian rule of Hamas.

Hamas started this hell

Israel created Hamas. They’ve also kept humans in a pen for several decades as well as chasing them out of their homes while government turns a blind eye. There’s consequences for that. Those humans begin to misbehave. 

1 hour ago, Voodoo said:

It's believe it's just a product of how fed up we all are with government in general.

From one end of the political spectrum to the other, there is a grievance, real or not that makes basic empathy difficult.

I can think of many of my own, and can see many of those my political opposite, would find disagreeable..

I am not proud of it, but I'm pretty much out of fucks to give.

Causes I used to find alliance with,  I no longer give two shits if their rights and freedoms are taken away.

I think both the rapes and so called infant beheadings should be televised. As well as the body parts of little arms and legs being pulled from rubble. We live in a sterile society. People need to have this shit in their faces. The antiseptic society is phony. 

50 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Israel created Hamas. They’ve also kept humans in a pen for several decades as well as chasing them out of their homes while government turns a blind eye. There’s consequences for that. Those humans begin to misbehave. 

Problem is they haven't consulted with the people on an obscure snowmobile forum about how to create peace in the ME, or anywhere. 

3 hours ago, spin_dry said:

The best part of the Israeli war is how it’s tearing apart both political parties in the US. Awesome. 

Best thing that has happened in American politics in awhile.  Hilarious watching Libs  bash the jews and then have to walk it back hours later.  No one gets to play both sides on this one. 

49 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I think both the rapes and so called infant beheadings should be televised. As well as the body parts of little arms and legs being pulled from rubble. We live in a sterile society. People need to have this shit in their faces. The antiseptic society is phony. 

I tell you what I would be for rounding up the top Hamas leaders. What the top handful are worth 11 billion in mis used funds. I feel bad for the Palestinians but they need to understand that their current model of attacking Israel is a long term loser. Stop spending money on rockets and build up you people.

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Problem is they haven't consulted with the people on an obscure snowmobile forum about how to create peace in the ME, or anywhere. 

This place would do a better job than the jokers in there now. 

5 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Why do you think I support Trump?  :lol: 

2 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

I tell you what I would be for rounding up the top Hamas leaders. What the top handful are worth 11 billion in mis used funds. I feel bad for the Palestinians but they need to understand that their current model of attacking Israel is a long term loser. Stop spending money on rockets and build up you people.

They've been telling them that for 75 years.  Its not registering.  There comes a point where you have to exterminate the vermin.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Mainecat said:

650 Mass shootings this year here so far. Not a peep from the Republicans about any change on gun control OR mental health.

Dont bitch about foreign countries war deaths unless you take care of your own first.

Fuck you 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
16 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Your memory has truly gone to shit. Everyone repeatedly says to enforce gun laws that are already in place AND then quickly point out it’s not the guns fault but a Mental Health issue. Dummy

Edited by Skidooski