Check your account email address ×

'Stop Lying to America' says top Republican

• Platinum Contributing Member
30 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I watched that yesterday morning, one of the few times I would happen to have that show on. What we have there is a rino on a mainstream news channel. Fuck him he just lost his reelection chances.

First thing she said was that he was retiring from congress.

:lol:

• Haha 1

57 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I watched that yesterday morning, one of the few times I would happen to have that show on. What we have there is a rino on a mainstream news channel. Fuck him he just lost his reelection chances.

How is he wrong?

1 minute ago, steve from amherst said:

"Who the fuck does he think he is"

Just watching on the news . Politicians talking about the 2024 NFL draft Detroit is hosting.  People from all over the country will get to take in the beauty of Detroit.  The two city blocks that is not a burned out war zone?  :lol: I don’t think anyone will be driving through the neighborhoods taking in the beauty. 

Just now, Cold War said:

Just watching on the news . Politicians talking about the 2024 NFL draft Detroit is hosting.  People from all over the country will get to take in the beauty of Detroit.  The two city blocks that is not a burned out war zone?  :lol: I don’t think anyone will be driving through the neighborhoods taking in the beauty. 

Was there 3 weeks ago.  Drove down to Little Caesar’s Center from Royal Oak - not too bad.  Detroit is doing a nice job cleaning up and downtown is excellent.  Definitely areas to avoid I’m sure but to continually chastise it is off the mark.   

Only losers root for failure like your sorry ass :thumbsup:

7 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

How is he wrong?

He called them liars.  I welcome those who agree with him to vote for guys like him. we'll see how that goes.  These shit stains have been in congress so long its not even a matter of truth anymore as much as narrative, and you follow it or you don't.  I stopped following it a long time ago.

8 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Was there 3 weeks ago.  Drove down to Little Caesar’s Center from Royal Oak - not too bad.  Detroit is doing a nice job cleaning up and downtown is excellent.  Definitely areas to avoid I’m sure but to continually chastise it is off the mark.   

Only losers root for failure like your sorry ass :thumbsup:

It was nice how they cleaned up San Francisco for Xi's visit.  I guess they had a temporary moratorium on shitting in the street and open air needle popping.

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

He called them liars.  I welcome those who agree with him to vote for guys like him. we'll see how that goes.  These shit stains have been in congress so long its not even a matter of truth anymore as much as narrative, and you follow it or you don't.  I stopped following it a long time ago.

He’s door on.  You’re brainwashed in the cult and are ignorant to the facts.  You're getting lied to and several Repugs are ringing the alarm but you’re in to deep to hear it.  

14 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Oh wow….Snowclit drove downtown one time and now he’s a Detroit expert…..what a fucking putz.😂

He probly likes it because there isn't any scary big trucks downtown 

14 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

MI red hat’s as ignorant as ever.  Scared shitless if ain’t white :lol: 

Where do you live again Superfly? 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

So you watched the interview but apparently missed how he said he’s not running for re-election.

Also, he’s only been there since 2015 so not exactly a long time. 

…..and they are liars. Either that or they’re fucking stupid. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, SSFB said:

So you watched the interview but apparently missed how he said he’s not running for re-election.

Also, he’s only been there since 2015 so not exactly a long time. 

…..and they are liars. Either that or they’re fucking stupid. 

Don't overthink it.  It was on the tv while i was having my coffee on the computer, and I noticed this asshole Republican basically accusing the majority or the Republican colleagues as liars.  He's not my senator/rep.  He's gone next year.  Good. That was my takeaway.  You vote for your choice, I'll do the same.

Edited by DriftBusta
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Don't overthink it.  It was on the tv while i was having my coffee on the computer, and I noticed this asshole Republican basically accusing the majority or the Republican colleagues as liars.  He's not my senator/rep.  He's gone next year.  Good. That was my takeaway.  You vote for your choice, I'll do the same.

Well you just called him and a bunch others less than truthful but it’s fine when you do it. :lol:

And again, that’s what most Congressional Republicans are, liars. Not just liars, absolute cowards too. 

• Like 3