Check your account email address ×

'Stop Lying to America' says top Republican

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 hours ago, Highmark said:

Why?   He's retiring and inconsequential in the big picture even though I have like his very conservative stance on spending. 

Don't you think whether or not someone thinks the 2020 election had issues should be up to each individuals opinion and not what some politician or MSM organization tells us?   Look at the information and data and decide for yourself.  Lets look at another topic.   Do you believe everything you've been told about COVID or do you take in information and form your own opinion?

I'm surprised you would post anything about him given his staunch anti-jab stance.   Must be quite a quandary for you.  :lol:    

You do also realize he was one of 126 that signed on in support of the Texas v. Penn.

In December 2020, Buck was one of 126 Republican members of the House of Representatives to sign an amicus brief in support of Texas v. Pennsylvania, a lawsuit filed at the United States Supreme Court contesting the results of the 2020 presidential election,

:lol:  Fucking MAGAt Cultist 🐑 :lol: 

18 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I know quite a bit about Ken, and like what he said... time to move on Sport, that dog won't hunt no more.  

:)

You posted a thread about him dude.  :lol:  

4 hours ago, Highmark said:

Why?   He's retiring and inconsequential in the big picture

The only thing sad here is that he waited until he said he was retiring to highlight the lies.  Nothing left to lose so no reason to continue the facade obviously.  That makes it rather consequential in the big pic

Just now, Deephaven said:

The only thing sad here is that he waited until he said he was retiring to highlight the lies.  Nothing left to lose so no reason to continue the facade obviously.  That makes it rather consequential in the big pic

:lmao:

• 3 months later...
On 11/27/2023 at 2:45 PM, Crnr2Crnr said:

you may have Dementia @Bontz

On 11/28/2023 at 9:14 AM, Bontz said:

Funny - I was thinking the exact same thing.  Never heard of the guy.

see... 9_9

maybe it's time for a cognitive test