Check your account email address ×

Ski doo G5 chaincase least reliable drive built in the last 30 years

krom

34 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

You just answered my point. Do not buy a used sled from this guy, btw. 

I have no problem selling my used sleds. I price them for what they are. My 2014rr has been flipped a bunch and has less miles on it from when I sold it. I break shit and replace parts. Most people don’t 

7 hours ago, Not greg b said:

I have no problem selling my used sleds. I price them for what they are. My 2014rr has been flipped a bunch and has less miles on it from when I sold it. I break shit and replace parts. Most people don’t 

I never break shit. I get top dollar.

3 hours ago, wrinkly balls said:

what are your first impressions? Does it feel like it has more HP? Will it destroy a 650 recallaris?

This one is set up for ice, so it rides way different then a trail or terrain sled will.

I like the steering.  The turn-in feels better and is more like the 2014 and older sleds.  Wears me out less.

Sits up higher then the Procross since the seat hasn't been cut down yet, but cornered flat and felt more stable.

Overall on ice, I felt like it was easier to ride on the ice.  No terrain yet.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, racinfarmer said:

This one is set up for ice, so it rides way different then a trail or terrain sled will.

I like the steering.  The turn-in feels better and is more like the 2014 and older sleds.  Wears me out less.

Sits up higher then the Procross since the seat hasn't been cut down yet, but cornered flat and felt more stable.

Overall on ice, I felt like it was easier to ride on the ice.  No terrain yet.

So you're saying its got more real hard riding miles on it, than @ZR6000RR puts on in a life time

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Wow! Getting bucket off a sled is a crash? Were you there? Guessing no.. kind of like you're race results. 

bucket /bŭk′ĭt/ Noun A cylindrical vessel used for holding or carrying liquids or solids; a pail.

*you're= you are

I'll leave the rest of the moronic gibberish alone for now
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

47 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

More than you, New Yorker will ever put on.

You ride like old people fuck, and are too scared to back up any of your claims, seeing how you pussy out every time anyone offers you a chance to back up your bullshit.

You got bucketed off a sled at 30 lol

29 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Wow! Getting bucket off a sled is a crash? Were you there? Guessing no.. kind of like you're race results. 

Considering you meant bucked off, yes that's still considered crashing, you were riding beyond your ability for the conditions. Even if it was at an embarrassingly slow speed. 😂😂

• Like 1

On 12/11/2023 at 8:22 PM, J. Jackson said:

Out of curiosity, what name did you go by on HCS? Did you ever change it?

FirstnameLastName@yahoo.com

2 hours ago, ZR6000RR said:

Never less than 1000. 10 times more than you I suspect.

That isn't even a big weekend.  Of course when you average 12mph it takes you longer.

18 minutes ago, krom said:

You ride like old people fuck, and are too scared to back up any of your claims, seeing how you pussy out every time anyone offers you a chance to back up your bullshit.

First time he told the story it was 15.....but not his fault.  Rofl

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, krom said:

You ran to mommy earlier. I got the message. Chicken shit is what you proved. Mommy, a bad man named my city. God, you are pathetic!