Check your account email address ×

Ski doo G5 chaincase least reliable drive built in the last 30 years

krom

Just now, Not greg b said:

You ever heard of carry over? And if it is on a floor plan subsidized by a manufacturer it’s a liability. It’s literally what killed cat and textron come around. 18% interest adds up fast 

Cat has next to no floor plan. Reason not many dealers order over spring sales. 

5 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Cat does not, and has not for years. 

recently no-one has, but it wasn't that long ago Cat had the biggest rebates by far, many people on here talked about the smoking deals they got on Procross sleds.

27 minutes ago, airflite1 said:

recently no-one has, but it wasn't that long ago Cat had the biggest rebates by far, many people on here talked about the smoking deals they got on Procross sleds.

Textron rebated the shit out of that over stocked inventory because it was cheaper to get it off the books vs paying their crazy floor plan program that bankrupt them 

On 11/26/2023 at 5:20 AM, awful knawful said:

Tearing mine down to put tki retainer in.

Brand new zero miles.

There's zero slop in bottom gear.

IMG_20231125_143639_465.jpg

IMG_20230530_125705_887.jpg

The day I take a brand new warranteed sled apart to put an aftermarket fix in.....

2 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

Textron rebated the shit out of that over stocked inventory because it was cheaper to get it off the books vs paying their crazy floor plan program that bankrupt them 

5 fucking years ago if not more. P. Jordan,  or how ever you spell it. Reason for why we are at this point. 

38 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Cat has next to no floor plan. Reason not many dealers order over spring sales. 

You have no idea how a dealer is financed. They aren’t paying cash for anything. They are doing it on a line of credit some where. If cat doesn’t have an option they have one with a financial firm some where. I am betting it is wells, north point, agri credit ect. If a dealer like country cat had cash sitting in a bank account to write a check for all their inventory the owners would not be working. 

1 minute ago, Not greg b said:

You have no idea how a dealer is financed. They aren’t paying cash for anything. They are doing it on a line of credit some where. If cat doesn’t have an option they have one with a financial firm some where. I am betting it is wells, north point, agri credit ect. If a dealer like country cat had cash sitting in a bank account to write a check for all their inventory the owners would not be working. 

Wells Fargo it is

3 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

Dealer option. Been that since 2021? Not sure what your ever lasting, waste of time point is, but keep going.

10 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Dealer option. Been that since 2021? Not sure what your ever lasting, waste of time point is, but keep going.

Again you have no idea on dealer finance. If they had the cash to pay for their entire inventory of arctic cat, they would not be working and have the money invested in the stock market, property etc. you have no idea how a dealership works 

• Like 1

Just now, Not greg b said:

Again you have no idea on dealer finance. If they had the cash to pay for their entire inventory of arctic cat, they would not be working and have the money invested in the stock market, property etc. you have no idea how a dealership works 

You just answered my point. Do not buy a used sled from this guy, btw. 

Just now, racinfarmer said:

I added the 2 zeros to my offer, as you requested.

Please leave it with Ben when you go to visit him.

Are you really this guy? Non racing, racer? Tell you what. You race next snodeo, and I will cheer for you.