Check your account email address ×

Ski doo G5 chaincase least reliable drive built in the last 30 years

krom

2 hours ago, krom said:

god you are an idiot..

look at market share and sleds sold..

Maybe over the  last 3 years combined they built that many yami..

Or last year all brands combined they built 8k sleds, but they haven't built 8k ac sleds since textron took over and went pre order only.

last year they built close to the same number of units for brp as for ac

Info from someone who gets paid to know....

My source is higher up than you will ever be. Maybe you forgot outside New York Mills.:lol2:

45 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

My source is higher up than you will ever be. Maybe you forgot outside New York Mills.

Just another time you are lying.  Industry production and market share numbers prove that.

You have some amazing sources

Just as good as the source who told you the new engine is an 870?

The one who told you they are building catalysts in feb 23?

The one who told you yamaha wasn't going anywhere?

The one who told you your rr would be to the dealer in january?

The one who told you your wheeler didn't need the update that "all" 600's did?

Edited by krom
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, krom said:

Just another time you are lying.  Industry production and market share numbers prove that.

You have some amazing sources

Just as good as the source who told you the new engine is an 870?

The one who told you they are building catalysts in feb 23?

The one who told you yamaha wasn't going anywhere?

The one who told you your rr would be to the dealer in january?

The one who told you your wheeler didn't need the update that "all" 600's did?

You worry about the guy who got facts. Calling me a liar over 12 cc's is the best. You are a fucking idiot. Is your real name Lucy? As in you are a LIAR CHARLIE BROWN. Pathetic what New York Mills peddles out.

Just now, ZR6000RR said:

You worry about the guy who got facts. Calling me a liar over 12 cc's is the best. You are a fucking idiot. Is your real name Lucy? As in you are a LIAR CHARLIE BROWN. Pathetic what New York Mills peddles out.

Everything you post is a lie, trying to deflect and say you only lied about 12 cc's just proves how stupid you are.

The fact is you lied about talking to a test rider, lied about the test rider telling you info on the new engine, and lied about the size of the new engine.

Along with all the other lies you continuously post on here.

I've posted just a tiny fraction of the bullshit you spew, and only the most recent of that.

Several people have told you to put up or shut up, and post some proof.

You supposedly went on some super duper VIP tour of the factory, and had countless chances to take pics to prove you weren't lying about stamping tunnels, or any of the other bs, yet not one single oz of evidence you have a clue what you are talking about.

If you spent 1/10th the time you waste stalking me, on fact checking, maybe you wouldn't look like such a lying asshole all the time

Just now, krom said:

Everything you post is a lie, trying to deflect and say you only lied about 12 cc's just proves how stupid you are.

The fact is you lied about talking to a test rider, lied about the test rider telling you info on the new engine, and lied about the size of the new engine.

Along with all the other lies you continuously post on here.

I've posted just a tiny fraction of the bullshit you spew, and only the most recent of that.

Several people have told you to put up or shut up, and post some proof.

You supposedly went on some super duper VIP tour of the factory, and had countless chances to take pics to prove you weren't lying about stamping tunnels, or any of the other bs, yet not one single oz of evidence you have a clue what you are talking about.

If you spent 1/10th the time you waste stalking me, on fact checking, maybe you wouldn't look like such a lying asshole all the time

Thanks Lucy. Maybe put me on ignore, as I tell the truth, and you cant handle it. I took minimum photos because of the amazing people I met. It was for me. Not a pile of dog shit in New York Mills NY. You are a fucking loser, but Merry Christmas, asshat!

Just now, ZR6000RR said:

Thanks Lucy. Maybe put me on ignore, as I tell the truth, and you cant handle it. I took minimum photos because of the amazing people I met. It was for me. Not a pile of dog shit in New York Mills NY. You are a fucking loser, but Merry Christmas, asshat!

exactly, nothing but more lies and bullshit.

You've never told the truth and never been right about a single one of your claims.

You don't even know what "all" means

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, krom said:

exactly, nothing but more lies and bullshit.

You've never told the truth and never been right about a single one of your claims.

You don't even know what "all" means

Nor do I care what comes out of your mouth. All knows I know more about Cat stuff than the loser from New York Mills NY. I am comfortable in that.

1 minute ago, ZR6000RR said:

Nor do I care what comes out of your mouth. All knows I know more about Cat stuff than the loser from New York Mills NY. I am comfortable in that.

I love when you say stupid shit Jimmy, it does make laugh..😂😂😂

35 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

:lies: speaking of lies, your "sold out" dealer has more catalysts on their website :lies:

Edited by krom

5 hours ago, krom said:

god you are an idiot..

look at market share and sleds sold..

Maybe over the  last 3 years combined they built that many yami..

Or last year all brands combined they built 8k sleds, but they haven't built 8k ac sleds since textron took over and went pre order only.

last year they built close to the same number of units for brp as for ac

Info from someone who gets paid to know....

If you use 125,000  (rounded up to make a whole number) world wide unit number the ism published for 2023, and go by skidoo and Polaris market share claims they have thrown out there leaves about 9,000 left to be produced by Yamaha and cat. Add in the tiaga’s and probably some Russian and skandnavina sled we have never herd of it would drop that level even more for cat.

8 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

If you use 125,000  (rounded up to make a whole number) world wide unit number the ism published for 2023, and go by skidoo and Polaris market share claims they have thrown out there leaves about 9,000 left to be produced by Yamaha and cat. Add in the tiaga’s and probably some Russian and skandnavina sled we have never herd of it would drop that level even more for cat.

Just stating true numbers. Right from the factory. Except or not. Could care less.

12 minutes ago, J. Jackson said:

Out of curiosity, what name did you go by on HCS? Did you ever change it?

It changed every time he was Banned, The first time I dealt with him it was "Jim Ramstad" An alias he said was an area politician.

11 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

Yup, the math is easy, and the numbers come out right where I've been saying they are for the last couple years

1 minute ago, ZR6000RR said:

Just making up shit, and lying

1 minute ago, krom said:

Yup, the math is easy, and the numbers come out right where I've been saying they are for the last couple years

Way past your bedtime.  I will continue to tell the truth, regardless of your brain damage. 

5 minutes ago, airflite1 said:

It changed every time he was Banned, The first time I dealt with him it was "Jim Ramstad" An alias he said was an area politician.

Just another lie..  Who else is so smart that they use their full name and email address as an "alias"

Edited by krom

4 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Way past your bedtime.  I will continue to tell lies, and show off my brain damage. 

The official industry sales numbers show you are a lying sack of shit, Then there is the fact that everyone here has been watching you lie and be proven wrong constantly for years..

Edited by krom

Just now, krom said:

The official industry sales numbers show you are a lying sack of shit, Then there is the fact that everyone here has been watching you lie and be proven wrong constantly for years, and years..

Again with the Lucy shit. Getting old you weirdo. I only state facts and words from whom I trust, over a guy (assuming) from the lower level, New York Mills, NY. 

5 minutes ago, krom said:

Just another lie..  Who else is so smart that they use their full name and email address as an "alias"

I never had the urge to Google it before, his stupidity knows no bounds...😂😂

8 minutes ago, krom said:

Weird how math works. Also when industry groups claim “sold” it is delivered to a dealer not the end user as the manufacturers don’t sell direct. A lot of people think that’s what are actually retailed and it isn’t. The actual amount of sleds retailed is probably less than 100k 

3 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

Weird how math works. Also when industry groups claim “sold” it is delivered to a dealer not the end user as the manufacturers don’t sell direct. A lot of people think that’s what are actually retailed and it isn’t. The actual amount of sleds retailed is probably less than 100k 

If it makes it to a dealer, it's sold. How fucking shit stupid are you?

2 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

If it makes it to a dealer, it's sold. How fucking shit stupid are you?

You ever heard of carry over? And if it is on a floor plan subsidized by a manufacturer it’s a liability. It’s literally what killed cat and textron come around. 18% interest adds up fast