Check your account email address ×

It’s obvious that Bill Clinton was a mass consumer of Epstein island.

Predators gravitate towards positions of power so they have control over their prey. It’s not partisan. They go for any position of power 

difference i see is that conservative voters are disgusted by it, and liberal voters excuse it as long as their “team” wins. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Maybe because there’s no evidence?

Oh for fucks sake! Just once will you acknowledge the obvious fact that Democrat leadership are sleazeballs. It's the same with Republican leadership, that's why no one went down, mutually assured destruction.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 5

3 hours ago, Rod said:

Predators gravitate towards positions of power so they have control over their prey. It’s not partisan. They go for any position of power 

difference i see is that conservative voters are disgusted by it, and liberal voters excuse it as long as their “team” wins. 

Roy Moore voters in Alabama would like a word. :lol:

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, Kivalo said:

Oh for fucks sake! Just once will you acknowledge the obvious fact that Democrat leadership are sleazeballs. It's the same with Republican leadership, that's why no one went down, mutually assured destruction.

Yet your sure there is evidence Popeye?

5 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Yet your sure there is evidence Popeye?

Yet you willfully proclaim Trump was part of Epstein's pedo island ... and no evidence there either.  Just one time, it would be nice to see you admit that it doesn't matter what political affiliation they are - these people exist on both sides.  And given Slick Willy's history, there's absolutely no doubt he was part of it (and I wouldn't be surprised if Trump and Biden were part of it either .. hell, they were probably there together at some point).

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Yet you willfully proclaim Trump was part of Epstein's pedo island ... and no evidence there either.  Just one time, it would be nice to see you admit that it doesn't matter what political affiliation they are - these people exist on both sides.  And given Slick Willy's history, there's absolutely no doubt he was part of it (and I wouldn't be surprised if Trump and Biden were part of it either .. hell, they were probably there together at some point).

:lol: 

5 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Ol Bills DNA is probably all over the place on that island.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Bontz said:

When people are more concerned with political parties or straight vs gay when he comes to messing with kids is just sickening 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

When people are more concerned with political parties or straight vs gay when he comes to messing with kids is just sickening 

Like you - your fake outrage is obvious 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

How many times was Bills name on the flight log you fucking absolute mind numbing piece of shit? 

Prosecute, indict, convict anyone involved.  Last I checked Bill wasn’t running for office like your cult leader. 

3 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Wait, what’s that after indict? Convict??? 😂🤣😂

How many of your accusations made it to the indictment stage :snack:

So dumb :lol:  Racer wants his account back :lmao: