Check your account email address ×

Powell…

16 minutes ago, airflite1 said:

I'd have a hard time believing anyone took her serious back then, she went on and on about releasing this devastating proof that she had but keep delaying the release, she came across as crazy back then but also as a lone wolf, like she was going to save everything, I personally don't think she'll have anything credible to testify about. She was all about sensationalism and self promotion. But does this open the door to bring charges against the women that made false rape accusations for political reasons?

Not only did people here take her serious, she was in the White House. What does that tell you?

Edited by SSFB

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

it's rough when you and crusher share the same brain and post at the same time, isn't it?

You avoid questions like the plague :lol:  The women in your life thank you for creaming your jeans over your Bernie vote and sitting out the GE :snack:  Good thing you tried to save face with the state Supreme Court election….

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Zero facts back up your conspiracies.  Period :thumbsup:

So the laptop wasn't suppressed?...Sorry bro, own up to it.     This fact alone was more than enough to throw the election

12 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Not only did people here take her serious, she was in the White House. What does that tell you?

And people believed Christine Ford, I watched all the hearings and she came across crazier than Sydney Powell, and the Democrats elites paraded her all around the capital. Her and her attorney should also be charged since they had no evidence either.

6 minutes ago, airflite1 said:

And people believed Christine Ford, I watched all the hearings and she came across crazier than Sydney Powell, and the Democrats elites paraded her all around the capital. Her and her attorney should also be charged since they had no evidence either.

You discounted the fact that people took her serious and then when told otherwise you immediately deflected to something else. Why even bother?

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

So the laptop wasn't suppressed?...Sorry bro, own up to it.     This fact alone was more than enough to throw the election

Zero facts to back your conspiracies.  So you’re admitting they are conspiracies :lol: 

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Zero facts to back your conspiracies.  So you’re admitting they are conspiracies :lol: 

I don't know what more you need as facts..... videos and undeniable evidence that 51 Intel officials signed off laptop as Russia disinformation....FACT !..... THAT THEY KNEW WAS INDEED HUNTERS.:thumbsup:....

No conspiracies my friend....... Only on your side

1 minute ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

I don't know what more you need as facts..... videos and undeniable evidence that 51 Intel officials signed off laptop as Russia disinformation....FACT !..... THAT THEY KNEW WAS INDEED HUNTERS.:thumbsup:....

Zero facts to support your conspiracies . Zero.  Nada.  Post up the court cases with judgements supporting your accusations.  If not - STFU :thumbsup:

7 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Zero facts to support your conspiracies . Zero.  Nada.  Post up the court cases with judgements supporting your accusations.  If not - STFU :thumbsup:

Ok :lmao:

1697650038801.jpg

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

you should try it once, very satisfying.  when I voted for Bernie against Hillary... it felt so good I nearly came.  :lol:

pretty much everything he says is a lie

tell me more about these smart people.  I know smart people, even really really smart Republicans and they think he's a lying piece of trash as well.  I can see his appeal with the ignorant and uneducated, that's his base. 

TDS goes both ways... and you've got a bad case of the derangement portion of it bad.

Tell this guy he's a lying piece of trash.... He seems to think otherwise.

55 minutes ago, SSFB said:

You discounted the fact that people took her serious and then when told otherwise you immediately deflected to something else. Why even bother?

I never took her serious, but there are people here that believe outlandish lies coming from Both sides, that still doesn't stop me from having a hard time understanding how they were able to fall for it.

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, airflite1 said:

I never took her serious, but there are people here that believe outlandish lies coming from Both sides, that still doesn't stop me from having a hard time understanding how they were able to fall for it.

Somebody here had her as their avatar, won't mention the thin skinned victim's name.

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Plissken said:

Is she still your number 1?

IMG_4073.jpeg

2 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

ouch...

giphy.webp?cid=6c09b9526u7oo5rz2tre7zgmv

2 hours ago, SnowRider said:

That’s a fucking :owned: :lol: @DriftBusta let’s hear your MAGA defense :lmao: 

2 hours ago, SnowRider said:

1 hour ago, HSR said:

tenor-2.gif

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

The laptop so far hasn't proved anything were sleepy Joe is concerned.