Check your account email address ×

Powell…

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I think you both have a few of these rattling around in your skulls... 

tumblr_m5u3u1SgDi1qzdn5qo1_1280.gif

Dispute the Powell posts or STFU :thumbsup:

9 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Dispute the Powell posts or STFU :thumbsup:

DeRR, are you stupid?  Do you have any f'ng clue how many times I've mocked her and her team Trump lies here, or how much J6 stuff I've posted? 

tumblr_m5u3u1SgDi1qzdn5qo1_1280.gif 

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Feel better?  It was a joke. :lol: some of you guys, these searches and the effort you put into playing gotcha.  Whatever.  :lol: Does this mean you’re a Biden voter?

Where’s the Kraken and why did Powell plead guilty in exchange for her testimony? :snack:

3 hours ago, 800renegaderider said:

Lol dude that’s how plea deals work.

Yeah, I would like to hear his explanation myself. Powell is a lawyer, and knows that they will bankrupt her if she tried to defend herself against all those felonies. You have to ask yourself why somebody with her previous reputation along with Rudy Giuliani, would put that on the line if they did not believe in their cause. That is a serious question. I don’t hear anyone asking.  I have no faith in our justice system as long as Merrick Garland is at the head of the DOJ. These assholes should be careful what they were wish for Because turnabout is fair play.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Yeah, I would like to hear his explanation myself. Powell is a lawyer, and knows that they will bankrupt her if she tried to defend herself against all those felonies. You have to ask yourself why somebody with her previous reputation along with Rudy Giuliani, would put that on the line if they did not believe in their cause. That is a serious question. I don’t hear anyone asking.  I have no faith in our justice system as long as Merrick Garland is at the head of the DOJ. These assholes should be careful what they were wish for Because turnabout is fair play.

:lol: Reality is not your friend :lmao: 

• Gold Member
6 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

If she believed in her cause she woulda fought the charges. 

14 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:lol: Reality is not your friend :lmao: 

I am guessing you never sued anyone or have been sued.  I wrote out over 50 grand in legal fees one year having injunctions filed over a civil matter, that is a pimple in the ass compared to what some of these people are facing. so I will take my reality over yours all day long.

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

I am guessing you never sued anyone or have been sued.  I wrote out over 50 grand in legal fees one year having injunctions filed over a civil matter, that is a pimple in the ass compared to what some of these people are facing. so I will take my reality over yours all day long.

She’s a lawyer what’s it cost to defend yourself your time 

Just now, 800renegaderider said:

She’s a lawyer what’s it cost to defend yourself your time 

You do realize she had to hire a whole team of lawyers, right?  Even a lawyer doesn’t represent themselves in a case like this.

And the best part is she probably has to sign a nondisclosure agreement,  that prevents her from speaking publicly about it as part of her plea agreement.  Which only gives the snow riders of the world a license to make up anything they want to about the case. :lol: 

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

You do realize she had to hire a whole team of lawyers, right?  Even a lawyer doesn’t represent themselves in a case like this.

Didn’t, I don’t follow this crap. I just find it hard to believe a lawyer won’t defend herself if she believes she’s innocent.

@DriftBusta you’re making excuses . Let her future testimony against the rest of the defendants speak for itself…..not to mention she’s a non-indicted co-conspirator in Jack’s DC case and will be offering ‘insight’ there also :thumbsup:

12 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I have lost my enthusiasm to argue with you about it dude. You win.

Good deal.  You’re on the wrong side of the argument and history :thumbsup: