Check your account email address ×

Jews just launched air strikes on Gaza hospital

f7ben

53 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Egypt has always had the door shut. Egypt has less border security on the Israeli border. Hey why not Iran? Syria, Lebanon.  The Jews were always willing to trade land for peace but the Palestinians got the land but the Israeli's did not get the peace. Time for a foreclosure.

I don’t understand the unilateral defense of israel. I do know that this is another Israeli land grab and the Palestinians wouldn’t be coming back to Gaza. This, whatever country hosts them, they’d be stuck. 

44 minutes ago, Roosting said:

I guess they should have thought that part out before the blood lust took over there minds.

are you having issues with what's happening and how it's being dealt with?

Which side are you speaking of Israelis or Hamas?

I've made my position very clear. 

Are you done yet? 

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

I don’t understand the unilateral defense of israel. I do know that this is another Israeli land grab and the Palestinians wouldn’t be coming back to Gaza. This, whatever country hosts them, they’d be stuck. 

The truth has always been that Israel was the Palestinians best chance out of the dark ages they just refused to take it. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

I am sorry you have fallen for the narrative put forth by the squad Ben I hate to see you so misinformed.

That pretty much sums it up and you know you have your head up your ass when In sync with the "squad".….:lmao:

11 hours ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

But reality has more than 2.  Denying that is being set in stone.

Neal

reality is 2. 

some like hermaphrodites are a genetic malfunction and cannot be considered as "normal" when looking at the big picture. They exist due to a copy error in the code. They are abnormal by definition.

entertaining the notion there is more than 2 is pure fantasy. 

Looks like you have found your religion in the fantasy world of mental delusion. 

1 hour ago, Roosting said:

reality is 2. 

some like hermaphrodites are a genetic malfunction and cannot be considered as "normal" when looking at the big picture. They exist due to a copy error in the code. They are abnormal by definition.

entertaining the notion there is more than 2 is pure fantasy. 

Looks like you have found your religion in the fantasy world of mental delusion. 

Mind set in stone, clear proof.   :lol:

My mind isn’t set on anything, unlike your hypocritical one.  :bc:

Neal

1 hour ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Mind set in stone, clear proof.   :lol:

My mind isn’t set on anything, unlike your hypocritical one.  :bc:

Neal

look a reality denier !!!!!

as a proud atheist such as yourself why do you still have the need to relate to fantasy and foist it on others? 

One would think such an enlightened individual would be able to recognize when they are being gaslit but once you bite the apple, I guess there is no going back.  

anyway, you got any more material in that comedy routine we can laugh at? I'm all ears.

Just now, Roosting said:

as a proud atheist such as yourself why do you still have the need to relate to fantasy and foist it on others? 

One would think such an enlightened individual would be able to recognize when they are being gaslit but once you bite the apple, I guess there is no going back.  

anyway, you got any more material in that comedy routine we can laugh at? I'm all ears.

Dude you already got pummelled on the original topic, this spin and deflect to a new topic isn't making you look much better. Take a break, enjoy recess, play some hopscotch and try again later after school is out :bc: 

Just now, HSR said:

Dude you already got pummelled on the original topic, this spin and deflect to a new topic isn't making you look much better. Take a break, enjoy recess, play some hopscotch and try again later after school is out :bc: 

What??

That I dont care who destroys who? 

You cant even make a point. 

kneel is delusional 

did you pick your side yet? 

1 hour ago, Roosting said:

What??

That I dont care who destroys who? 

You cant even make a point. 

kneel is delusional 

did you pick your side yet? 

Oh darn recess is over, catch you after school.

tenor-2.gif

9 hours ago, Roosting said:

Belief in a god or gods is separate from a position on genders.  You do understand that, correct?  :dunno:

Your set in stone mind is exposed.

Neal

On 10/17/2023 at 2:53 PM, f7ben said:

Several hundred dead. That amounts to war crimes and we should attack them militarily and disarm them 

Now that we know Hamas is responsible, are you ready for that airline ticket to go take their weapons?

• Like 1