Check your account email address ×

Jews just launched air strikes on Gaza hospital

f7ben

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, SkisNH said:

Had zero to do with it....I tend to stand against anyone that rapes and murders innocent people.  

The US did that to the Vietnamese. 

• Thanks 1

So how many hospitals you think we destroyed in japan or innocent people!!

Pot calling the kettle black again!!

Always a double standard with good old usa!!

What a mess we are in again!!!!!

1 hour ago, X2700 said:

raw.gif

19 minutes ago, X2700 said:

The firebombing campaign we waged against the Japanese in WW2 was absolutely horrific…designed to instill fear and terror and kill civilans and destroy their homes. US planners studied the design of most Japanese homes and then designed bombs that would cause a firestorm ensuring a hellish conflagration…fucking awful. Yes I realize the atomic bombs dropped on Japan were horrific as well.

1 hour ago, SkisNH said:

Well I was 6 when it ended...

Does that mean it doesn't count or didn't happen or just telling us your age? 

How old were you when the jews first inhabited what is now Israel?

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

The firebombing campaign we waged against the Japanese in WW2 was absolutely horrific…designed to instill fear and terror and kill civilans and destroy their homes. US planners studied the design of most Japanese homes and then designed bombs that would cause a firestorm ensuring a hellish conflagration…fucking awful. Yes I realize the atomic bombs dropped on Japan were horrific as well.

More died in the fire bombing of Tokyo than both bombs.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Roosting said:

Well the jews arent allowing fuel they use to power the rockets into gaza. It's a humanitarian disaster if they dont get it soon

I honestly don’t care what occurs over there. Just saying that the inhabitants of Israel are turning the world against them by bombing civilians and turning gaza into ruble. A very famous quote about war is that if you break it, you fix it. 

3 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I honestly don’t care what occurs over there. Just saying that the inhabitants of Israel are turning the world against them by bombing civilians and turning gaza into ruble. A very famous quote about war is that if you break it, you fix it. 

Yea cause the Jews are so loved around the world before the bombing 

3 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Dr Thomas Sowell was at a speaking event in NYC where a Rabbi asked him what Jews could do to improve their image and Sowell summed it up "you could be less successful" 

Or they could do less damage, I mean crashing the global economy in 2008 and then writing themselves massive golden parachutes on the way out the door was pretty dirty 

4 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Dr Thomas Sowell was at a speaking event in NYC where a Rabbi asked him what Jews could do to improve their image and Sowell summed it up "you could be less successful" 

Or start small. Dont expect everyone to kiss your ass.

2 hours ago, Anler said:

The Vietnamese are not God's chosen people

I personally don’t care what deity you bend the knee before.

Killing innocent people, imo, is the hard no

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

There really wasn’t any choice but to fire bomb Tokyo. Japan’s war industry was integrated into civilian and commercial areas and there were no GPS or laser guided munitions back then. I’m not sure about Tokyo, but leaflets were dropped before both atomic bombs warning to evacuate. Leaflets were also dropped prior to other firebombing. 

8 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

That could be used with African Americans vs whites in America.

We all start at square one at birth..some do have an advantage, but that advantage can be overcome.

What you do from there is all on you.

1 hour ago, Carlos Danger said:

Yea cause the Jews are so loved around the world before the bombing 

They’ll win a battle only to lose the war. Despite how horrific the attacks were, Israel is not in danger of being destroyed by Hamas. They could stop acting like it. 

Just now, spin_dry said:

They’ll win a battle only to lose the war. Despite how horrific the attacks were, Israel is not in danger of being destroyed by Hamas. They could stop acting like it. 

They could have just thwarted the attack and then we wouldn’t be having this conversation. 

• Like 1