Check your account email address ×

Jews just launched air strikes on Gaza hospital

f7ben

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

I loath them both and find the Zionists to have been far more damaging to my existence as a free man than the sand people. 

Dont you remember that time the taliban collapsed the world banking market? I mean it wasnt THAT long ago. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Highmark said:

The limit of our involvement should be SELLING them arms not giving them.  Plenty of wealthy Jewish people all over the world that can foot the bill.

Why is the US in the arms dealing business anyway? When they use tax dollars to build and sell weapons do you get a rebate from the profits made?

Wouldn't it be better to use tax dollars JUST to arm America and then use any extra money for American people or better yet cut taxes?

1 hour ago, HSR said:

Why is the US in the arms dealing business anyway? When they use tax dollars to build and sell weapons do you get a rebate from the profits made?

Wouldn't it be better to use tax dollars JUST to arm America and then use any extra money for American people or better yet cut taxes?

That makes too much sense for it to happen here. I'm guessing someone's pockets wouldn't get lined as much.

1 minute ago, Sled_Hed said:

That makes too much sense for it to happen here. I'm guessing someone's pockets wouldn't get lined as much.

I agree 100%. I just find it odd how easy someone can say "we should only sell guns to,,,,,"  and not even realizing what they are doing. Today's friend maybe tomorrow's enemy, no need to flood the world(like Afghanistan) with more weapons. Just look out for #1 and when the beggars come knocking you can say sorry, we don't have any extra stuff laying around.

7 minutes ago, HSR said:

I agree 100%. I just find it odd how easy someone can say "we should only sell guns to,,,,,"  and not even realizing what they are doing. Today's friend maybe tomorrow's enemy, no need to flood the world(like Afghanistan) with more weapons. Just look out for #1 and when the beggars come knocking you can say sorry, we don't have any extra stuff laying around.

The problem is that without selling product it would make it hard to develope new products that would make what you sold potentially inferior. Got to keep ahead of the competition so to speak.

Edited by J. Jackson

6 minutes ago, HSR said:

Definitely. We have no business being the arms dealer to everyone because you end up getting F'd by your own stuff too easy.

8 minutes ago, Sled_Hed said:

Definitely. We have no business being the arms dealer to everyone because you end up getting F'd by your own stuff too easy.

That’s the point 

1 hour ago, Snake said:

It's years before the latest tech that goes into things makes it to the units we sell to others.

Not making an excuse, just sayin'...

You've been beaten by those with lesser quality equipment many times. Now if they didn't have ANY equipment that would be easier. No USA V1.0 through V8.0 while thinking V10.0 being the latest and greatest equals a win. Think about it for a minute.

What fancy weaponry was needed to cause 9/11?

• Platinum Contributing Member
15 hours ago, HSR said:

Wrong, leave them be and don't give one side an advantage over the other. You are advocating for US involvement , that is not right. Unless you are arming both sides equally you are once again influencing other countries politics. MYOB :bc:

Disagree.   Without arming Israel they would cease to exist and it would more likely cause a greatly expanded conflict. 

13 hours ago, HSR said:

Arms mfg's don't employ American's or pay taxes?

What extra money?   I'm not advocating giving arms away.

15 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Ok.  Well that’s all the proof you need. Time to bomb. Amiright?

Nope.  Every govt on earth lies dude...Iran is still moving towards creating nuclear weapons. 

11 hours ago, HSR said:

You've been beaten by those with lesser quality equipment many times. Now if they didn't have ANY equipment that would be easier. No USA V1.0 through V8.0 while thinking V10.0 being the latest and greatest equals a win. Think about it for a minute.

What fancy weaponry was needed to cause 9/11?

Rules of engagement, as if war is a polite exercise, has been our downfall.  What we get for trying to be civilized.

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Rules of engagement, as if war is a polite exercise, has been our downfall.  What we get for trying to be civilized.

Well advanced weaponry didn't help you guys in Afghanistan and when you left you guys dropped all your latest gadgets and weapons and left them. So now they have the same weapons you guys do. Does that make any sense at all ?? 

Arming the world with lesser arms is still arming the world. 

Remember what the enemy did to you with box cutters. 

3 minutes ago, HSR said:

Well advanced weaponry didn't help you guys in Afghanistan and when you left you guys dropped all your latest gadgets and weapons and left them. So now they have the same weapons you guys do. Does that make any sense at all ?? 

Arming the world with lesser arms is still arming the world. 

The best GOP quote during the lead up to the Afghanistan invasion was that America was going bomb them back to the Stone Age. :lol2:

Just now, spin_dry said:

The best GOP quote during the lead up to the Afghanistan invasion was that America was going bomb them back to the Stone Age. :lol2:

Yah !!!! Freedom Fries and warheads on their foreheads!!!

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

Yeah cuz no Dems were saying the same thing.  Trying a little too hard this morning. :lol: I guess we’ll just have to wait until Iran sets one off and kills 100,000+ people.  

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Yeah cuz no Dems were saying the same thing.  Trying a little too hard this morning. :lol: I guess we’ll just have to wait until Iran sets one off and kills 100,000+ people.  

Well according to their fantasy like beliefs they will all be going to a better place so who are we to judge if they want to speed up to process:dunno:  Why don't we just let their "Gods" sort them out and quit fucking up the world over them?

16 minutes ago, HSR said:

Well according to their fantasy like beliefs they will all be going to a better place so who are we to judge if they want to speed up to process:dunno:  Why don't we just let their "Gods" sort them out and quit fucking up the world over them?

What I’m saying is our military has always pulled punches, but it might take a real mass casualty attack on the Jews or even Americans before anyone takes the gloves off.  Obviously I’d rather not see any of that happen.

31 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

What I’m saying is our military has always pulled punches, but it might take a real mass casualty attack on the Jews or even Americans before anyone takes the gloves off.  Obviously I’d rather not see any of that happen.

The military has always gotten in over theirs heads and then cant get out in a timely matter because of the mess theyve made. 

I think thats what actually happens.