Check your account email address ×

Jews just launched air strikes on Gaza hospital

f7ben

16 minutes ago, ACE said:

Fuck em both 

And twice on Sunday.

It really would be nice if the entire world made some popcorn ,sat back , and just let this play out. See who the last man standing is and go from there. They live in an entire different world to us and it's not possible for us to think like them, much like we'll never get them to think like us. Waste of time and money,,,our money.

6 minutes ago, HSR said:

And twice on Sunday.

It really would be nice if the entire world made some popcorn ,sat back , and just let this play out. See who the last man standing is and go from there. They live in an entire different world to us and it's not possible for us to think like them, much like we'll never get them to think like us. Waste of time and money,,,our money.

I’m ok with that.  Problem is we’re already seeing the hand wringing over the “poor Palestinians”.  Less than 2 weeks after 1300 innocent Israelis were slaughtered.  How quickly the sympathies change.  Iran is the epicenter of this fundamentalist movement, and the Iranians would do the world a big favor if they overthrew the mullahs.  I suspect Israel won’t have any trouble eradicating most of Hamas.  I guess the question is, at what cost?  I think it’s safe to say Israel is going to level Gaza, and the non militant Palestinians would we wise to get out of harms way any way they can.  Rules of engagement aren’t anything that hamas is concerned about.  So even if they get rolled, Israel will still be the bad guys in some people’s eyes.

15 minutes ago, HSR said:

And twice on Sunday.

They have brought their problems here if you haven't noticed.

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I’m ok with that.  Problem is we’re already seeing the hand wringing over the “poor Palestinians”.  Less than 2 weeks after 1300 innocent Israelis were slaughtered.  How quickly the sympathies change.  Iran is the epicenter of this fundamentalist movement, and the Iranians would do the world a big favor if they overthrew the mullahs.  I suspect Israel won’t have any trouble eradicating most of Hamas.  I guess the question is, at what cost?  I think it’s safe to say Israel is going to level Gaza, and the non militant Palestinians would we wise to get out of harms way any way they can.  Rules of engagement aren’t anything that hamas is concerned about.  So even if they get rolled, Israel will still be the bad guys in some people’s eyes.

How can the mullahs be overthrown when the west has the country locked down with sanctions? All the sanctions are doing is enriching the mullahs and starving the people. It’s the same in Cuba. Decades of failed US policy. American policy creates these conditions. 

• Platinum Contributing Member

Its all or nothing for the "Palestinians" living in the region which will never be acceptable to Israel.   5 times a 2 state solution was offered and 5 times it was rejected.

Surrounding countries know they can't defeat Israel so they are at least trying to coexist.  That leaves Iran as the last relevant remaining support for the terrorists.  

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

They have brought their problems here if you haven't noticed.

Well then it's up to us to deal with what happens INSIDE our borders :bc: Outside our border shouldn't be our concern anymore. Time to look out for #1.

Same goes for our citizens that are caught over there. That's their problem, not mine. You want your countries protection , stay within it's borders.

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

So what’s the endgame here…Israel says they are going to wipe out Hamas (which is a pipe dream) at the cost of god knows how many innocent and IDF lives…then what? Does anybody really think this will create peace and the end of conflict? Fucking bullshit is going to start a goddamn World War involving Nukes… lovely.

Well Hamas's charter calls for no peace. The total distruction of Israel and the Jewish people....so theirs that. 

4 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

Well Hamas's charter calls for no peace. The total distruction of Israel and the Jewish people....so theirs that. 

Great…so what’s the endgame? 

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

They were offered everything they asked for and still walked away....why because nothing will appease them until the Islamic caliphate rules from sea to sea....you can't reason with that kind of crazy.  

1 hour ago, SkisNH said:

Who cares :dunno: If the Whobagooga tribes in Africa want to kill the Ongoboogigi tribes we should show the same concern here. None. Not our world over there. Not even close. They will not assimilate to our culture ever , and we better hope they don't turn the tables on us. Let them have their wars and be done with it finally.

23 minutes ago, HSR said:

Well then it's up to us to deal with what happens INSIDE our borders :bc: Outside our border shouldn't be our concern anymore. Time to look out for #1.

Same goes for our citizens that are caught over there. That's their problem, not mine. You want your countries protection , stay within it's borders.

Agree and honestly that leaves choices for POTUS quite thin. 

56 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

IMG_2078.jpeg.e5567ce579ad0698d233efc2833fa06f.jpeg

Should be 2 people in bed one with a British or UN flag above them telling the dog to get on the bed.  :lol:  

30 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

How can the mullahs be overthrown when the west has the country locked down with sanctions? All the sanctions are doing is enriching the mullahs and starving the people. It’s the same in Cuba. Decades of failed US policy. American policy creates these conditions. 

Oh so it’s our fault.  Obama tried playing nice with Iran and that proved to be a failure.

10 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Exactly.  We know what’s Irans endgame is.  Israel is not going to lay down.  I hope they destroy Hezbollah and Hamas.  Then maybe the UN can come in and make themselves useful and install a peaceful government.  And if Iran starts tossing rockets, Israel destroys them too.  Fundamentalist Islam is the issue here.  You can’t let a country like Iran have nukes.  They won’t hesitate to use them.  And how much hand wringing is the civilized world going to have if a couple million Israelis die?   Not much from what I can see.

11 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Oh so it’s our fault.  Obama tried playing nice with Iran and that proved to be a failure.

Exactly.  We know what’s Irans endgame is.  Israel is not going to lay down.  I hope they destroy Hezbollah and Hamas.  Then maybe the UN can come in and make themselves useful and install a peaceful government.  And if Iran starts tossing rockets, Israel destroys them too.  Fundamentalist Islam is the issue here.  You can’t let a country like Iran have nukes.  They won’t hesitate to use them.  And how much hand wringing is the civilized world going to have if a couple million Israelis die?   Not much from what I can see.

Why is it up to us to police Iran? Let someone else do it for a change.

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Then maybe the UN can come in and make themselves useful and install a peaceful government. 

Now see this I take issue with. What gives the UN the rights or anyone for that matter to install a government of their liking in another country. That is not establishing a democracy. How about just minding your own business. We are condemning a group of people for not agreeing with our way of life. They are doing the same thing. Who is right and who decides that. Us? Nope.

4 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

What will be your position if among those millions crossing our border are Hamas/Hezbollah/Iranians who pull off a terror attack on our soil?

1 minute ago, Snake said:

What will be your position if among those millions crossing our border are Hamas/Hezbollah/Iranians who pull off a terror attack on our soil?

My position would be we deserve it for creating those groups in the first place 

Just now, f7ben said:

What if they did it at your kids' school?

Will they run in and pull out your kid; "This is Bhen's kid... he is one of us!"

10 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

I never said that.  I just said I hope Israel takes care of business.

5 minutes ago, HSR said:

Now see this I take issue with. What gives the UN the rights or anyone for that matter to install a government of their liking in another country. That is not establishing a democracy. How about just minding your own business. We are condemning a group of people for not agreeing with our way of life. They are doing the same thing. Who is right and who decides that. Us? Nope.

It was more or less tongue in cheek as I consider the UN to be a useless corrupt waste of money.  They don’t have that right.  If Irans mullahs got removed it would probably just create a massive power vacuum anyways.   My point was that hopefully  a government took over that could drop the destroy Israel from their mission statement.

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Smh

19 minutes ago, Snake said:

Will they run in and pull out your kid; "This is Bhen's kid... he is one of us!"

I’m not sympathizing with any group here , simply stating we deserve everything we get for our global meddling and fuckery 

23 minutes ago, Snake said:

You current school issues have had nothing to do with immigrants. When Americans quit shooting up schools come back and we'll talk :bc:

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I’m not sympathizing with any group here , simply stating we deserve everything we get for our global meddling and fuckery 

Countries working with other countries has been around since the first 2 tribes of humans banded together to fight off a 3rd group. It is human nature and there is basically nothing that can be done about it.

I wish we didn't get involved in others shit. I hate the fact my taxes go to people who would like nothing more than shoot me in the face.

Until there are national polls taken on every single issue that faces us as a country, all we can do is elect people who we feel can make the best of a bad situation. And the crop that we get to choose from gets uglier and uglier every 2 years.