Check your account email address ×

Site Rules

ckf

• Platinum Contributing Member
14 minutes ago, Pete said:

Posting someone’s name :lol::cry:

Shut the  place down.. half a dozen assholes  here 24/7 that make this site unbearable.

I wouldn’t miss it.

Thanks for your input…greatly appreciated :thumbsup:

• Haha 1

Just now, Rigid1 said:

So common sense like an unwritten rule about posting a members name and you gave out a warning to that member..See any other members who didn't follow any of those common sense unwritten rules that would deserve a warning in that thread DB got a warning in??

There are firm examples given. Other than that it becomes a gray area that you guys put on me to determine. Occasionally Joel will make the cal, but he  doesn't have time to babysit adults.. HSR has removed himself from making those calls because of the whole hall monitor bullshit.

As for the names not being allowed. I made that judgement call.

8 minutes ago, ckf said:

I know that it is vague, but we ask that members use some common sense.

https://www.freedomsledder.com/index.php?/guidelines/

Unfortunately Common sense has a different value for some and can't be used as a standard.

Not being an ass but what some feel is common sense of what not to post others have no problem posting.

• Like 1

seems pretty simple.....don't be blatantly racist and don't post people's full name.  Oh yeah, don't talk shit about people's family either.  There are not a lot of rules here.  The only reason someone does those things, is because they are losing an argument or discussion.  Just call someone an asshole etc.  It's easier.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Doug said:

Unfortunately Common sense has a different value for some and can't be used as a standard.

Not being an ass but what some feel is common sense of what not to post others have no problem posting.

Case in point the racists :news:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Pete said:

Go ahead and ban me 

I could give 2 fucks 

Your place sucks 

I'm not going to ban because you don't like it here :lol:

3 minutes ago, Doug said:

Agreed. And I try to stay out of it as much as possible. But posting someone's full name if that member doesn't want it posted is wrong. Even though everyone here knows my full name I wouldn't want it posted in text.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ckf said:

There are firm examples given. Other than that it becomes a gray area that you guys put on me to determine. Occasionally Joel will make the cal, but he  doesn't have time to babysit adults.. HSR has removed himself from making those calls because of the whole hall monitor bullshit.

On the bold are you aware HSR is the one saying ignorant things about members family that was the catalyst for his name being typed?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

10 minutes ago, ckf said:

Just my simple opinion, I believe HSR is often out of line. If he is that way as a Mod, why should more be expected from other members. As I don't spend a huge amount of time here, how did he become a Mod anyhow? Did he change his name from a previously different one?

Edited by MILFMAN
  • Like 7

Just now, Rigid1 said:

On the bold are you aware HSR is the one saying ignorant things about members family that was the catalyst for his name being typed?

I didn't know what got it started. I assume Steve knows the rules and probably pushed right up to the edge. Do you want me to go and read through the entire thread and make a judgement call on everyone's posts?

I will ask everyone, please take a step back, take a deep breath and relax a bit. That's why I closed that thread.  Everyone needs to settle down a bit.

• Like 6

5 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I believe I've seen it mentioned many times that no one had an issue when Zambroski was admin and did the same thing or even worse to a few members. Perhaps you are white knighting because you have invested interest.

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

Agreed. And I try to stay out of it as much as possible. But posting someone's full name if that member doesn't want it posted is wrong. Even though everyone here knows my full name I wouldn't want it posted in text.

Get the point on the full name and agree.

There's enough other examples where common sense if you want to call it that should be used.

One member takes offense to being called a Hall monitor but turns around to call others cunts.  Not much common sense used there.

Again not being an ass here.  Rough spot for you and don't envy you.

6 minutes ago, MILFMAN said:

Just my simple opinion, I believe HSR is often out of line. If he is that way as a Mod, why should more be expected from other members. As I don't spend a huge amount of time here, how did he become a Mod anyhow? Did he change his name from a previously different one?

Well, Steve has been helping out here without any issues for several years here. For whatever reason something happened around the time Badger was banned. From around that time forward several members started to give him a hard time and calling him names. It's gone downhill from there.

34 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

What's your opinion on making ignorant comments about family members? Past, present, dead, alive, separated, divorced.. They were family and that is a written rule I believe.. 

Former family does NOT equal family, ex GF from HS,,, not family. Current wife= family, ex wife = NOT family anymore. This is pretty much common sense. You're family is exactly that, your wife(current) and kids, parents, in-laws and such. MC's BIL doesn't seem to be an issue with you but an ex GF qualifies??? Sorry but no.

Nobody asked for details of anyone's divorces but if you share it with the forum, don't expect kids gloves when you're giving out a members personal info.

I didn't start with the Steve B. bs your boy did. Then when that wasn't enough it's are you related to?????? and a guys with my last name. Only then did I take off the gloves.

Maybe it's time for you to see reality.

8 minutes ago, ckf said:

I didn't know what got it started. I assume Steve knows the rules and probably pushed right up to the edge. Do you want me to go and read through the entire thread and make a judgement call on everyone's posts?

I will ask everyone, please take a step back, take a deep breath and relax a bit. That's why I closed that thread.  Everyone needs to settle down a bit.

On the bold, I like that idea and members should respect your request.. Thanks Jon

8 minutes ago, Doug said:

One member takes offense to being called a Hall monitor but turns around to call others cunts. 

Link???? cuz it sounds like more made up BS by you to me. I don't call people cunts, you guys call me that.

48 minutes ago, ckf said:

Well, we do have a few guidelines, but we do assume that the members will use some common sense. We don't want pages of rules that do need to be moderated.

As for not posting a members name, that an unwritten rule that requires a member to use their common sense. In this case the member has already been given a vacation for posting a members name and he comes back and does the same thing again. Then says that it isn't written in the site guidelines.  Really? WTF?

Since I am sure at least some of his clients do a Google search before hiring him I really don't think he would want his full name posted and attached to all of his posts here.

So put that in the rules about names.  Same place that you have the only two guidelines that Steve and HSR regularly violate.  You think I did that for no reason?  You always manage to say you don’t follow all the conversations in here but are Johnny in the Spot where I’m concerned.  It’s astounding that you don’t see all the trouble that asshole stirs up.  Let me guess.  The victim came forward and asked you to step in.  Once again.  Ask yourself how many times I ever bothered you about anything.  Answer: Zero.  

38 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

You mean like incest? Calling someone an inbred perhaps?

I guess you missed where Deephaven accused me of being a product of incest months back.  If it’s ok for him….no warnings?!  Must be ok!  SMH

14 minutes ago, MILFMAN said:

Thank you.  And exactly.

9 minutes ago, ckf said:

Tell that asshole friend of yours to quit mentioning my marital history and “the big dick” comments among others.  Wtf is wrong with you that you think that’s ok?  Things I never volunteered but he thinks is fodder.  Then tell Steve to shut the fuck up with the comments about my professional integrity and job.  Also nothing I talk about.  When those two learn to behave you won’t ever hear a peep from me.  If not, all bets are off.  If others are just as disgusted they can go to a forum where behaviors like that aren’t tolerated.

Teambellypan.com

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

I believe I've seen it mentioned many times that no one had an issue when Zambroski was admin and did the same thing or even worse to a few members. Perhaps you are white knighting because you have invested interest.

Who’s white knighting for him?  Stay on topic or start a thread about Zambroski ffs.  

• Thanks 1