Check your account email address ×

Site Rules

ckf

22 minutes ago, ckf said:

Well, Steve has been helping out here without any issues for several years here. For whatever reason something happened around the time Badger was banned. From around that time forward several members started to give him a hard time and calling him names. It's gone downhill from there.

You ever wonder why that is?

8 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You ever wonder why that is?

It takes two to tango, but this is more of a group ganging on one.  I have no idea what originally kicked it off, but you have been just as guilty of keeping it going.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

...You think I did that for no reason?  

...You always manage to say you don’t follow all the conversations in here but are Johnny in the Spot where I’m concerned.

...It’s astounding that you don’t see all the trouble that asshole stirs up. 

...I guess you missed where Deephaven accused me of being a product of incest months back.

...Tell that asshole friend of yours to quit mentioning my marital history and “the big dick” comments among others.

...Then tell Steve to shut the fuck up with the comments about my professional integrity and job.  

Speaking of victims.  It's a FUCKING forum.  Grow some balls for once and stop being so insecure that you have to take everything personally.  Fucking sickening.  Can't imagine how big of a piece of shit you are in real life...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, J. Jackson said:

This place is starting to resemble a women's tea party. Whoops, sorry for disparaging the female gender.

More like a kindergarten if you ask me. Everyone wants to blame Steve, yet take none of the blame themselves. 

I'm guessing here, but I doubt you have any issues with him personally because you always act like the adult that you are, and he treats you in kind.

40 minutes ago, ckf said:

Well, Steve has been helping out here without any issues for several years here. For whatever reason something happened around the time Badger was banned. From around that time forward several members started to give him a hard time and calling him names. It's gone downhill from there.

" ... something happened around the time Badger was banned."  Had nothing to do with the stalking and baiting HSR morphed into.  Prior to that, he was just like everyone else and here to shoot the shit and act somewhat normal.  Not anymore.

7 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Speaking of victims.  It's a FUCKING forum.  Grow some balls for once and stop being so insecure that you have to take everything personally.  Fucking sickening.  Can't imagine how big of a piece of shit you are in real life...

Dude - you're right there with the two Steves and the bullshit that results in threads like this.  Tell me, how does someone not take shit personally when douchebags are throwing out insults about your profession, or ex-wife comments?  That's the definition of being a piece of shit.

Edited by Bontz
  • Like 5

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

My god you guys take this shit serious. If it ain’t fun to be here, why come? 95% of the time I have a blast here. 

It really is a very unique place. It's a shame some take it so seriously.  

Thanks for all you do CKF.

:bc:

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, HSR said:

Former family does NOT equal family, ex GF from HS,,, not family. Current wife= family, ex wife = NOT family anymore. This is pretty much common sense. You're family is exactly that, your wife(current) and kids, parents, in-laws and such. MC's BIL doesn't seem to be an issue with you but an ex GF qualifies??? Sorry but no.

Nobody asked for details of anyone's divorces but if you share it with the forum, don't expect kids gloves when you're giving out a members personal info.

I didn't start with the Steve B. bs your boy did. Then when that wasn't enough it's are you related to?????? and a guys with my last name. Only then did I take off the gloves.

Maybe it's time for you to see reality.

You certainly know how to nibble around the edges don't you....I would say hammering on a divorce is no different.  If you have kids with that woman she is still family whether you say so or not. 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, J. Jackson said:

This place is starting to resemble a women's tea party. Whoops, sorry for disparaging the female gender.

Impossible to disparage anything that can bleed for a week and not die. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Bontz said:

" ... something happened around the time Badger was banned."  Had nothing to do with the stalking and baiting HSR morphed into.  Prior to that, he was just like everyone else and here to shoot the shit and act somewhat normal.  Not anymore.

Dude - you're right there with the two Steves and the bullshit that results in threads like this.  Tell me, how does someone not take shit personally when douchebags are throwing out insults about your profession, or ex-wife comments?  That's the definition of being a piece of shit.

You mustve have missed the 100 or so posts Dementiabusta has made about a fellow members profession. 

1 minute ago, Bontz said:

Had nothing to do with the stalking and baiting HSR morphed into.  Prior to that, he was just like everyone else and here to shoot the shit and act somewhat normal.  Not anymore.

Like I said, it takes two to tango.  You have been there going back and forth too. It's easy to blame the other guy. I know that if I don't care for a certain members posts I skip right over their posts when I am reading a thread. If you don't engage it eventually goes away.

48 minutes ago, HSR said:

Former family does NOT equal family, ex GF from HS,,, not family. Current wife= family, ex wife = NOT family anymore. This is pretty much common sense. You're family is exactly that, your wife(current) and kids, parents, in-laws and such. MC's BIL doesn't seem to be an issue with you but an ex GF qualifies??? Sorry but no.

Nobody asked for details of anyone's divorces but if you share it with the forum, don't expect kids gloves when you're giving out a members personal info.

I didn't start with the Steve B. bs your boy did. Then when that wasn't enough it's are you related to?????? and a guys with my last name. Only then did I take off the gloves.

Maybe it's time for you to see reality.

I see quite clearly............

Just now, SkisNH said:

You certainly know how to nibble around the edges don't you....I would say hammering on a divorce is no different.  If you have kids with that woman she is still family whether you say so or not. 

No, no... saying she was getting the big dick is perfectly acceptable and the work of a true wordsmith...

9 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

You act like you learned the word insecure this week.... my God get a new line...

As far as Mark in real life, he's one of the easiest going guys around. I've seen countless times how he treats people he doesn't know and made them feel welcome and a part of the fun.

When a man's sled was down, I see him cough up $50 to contribute to get him another ride for the weekend. Free with his booze, free with his gas... kind of guy who would stay the night in the woods if you broke down.

Dig into any man's real personal life don't act surprised if they lash out.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, ckf said:

More like a kindergarten if you ask me. Everyone wants to blame Steve, yet take none of the blame themselves. 

I'm guessing here, but I doubt you have any issues with him personally because you always act like the adult that you are, and he treats you in kind.

Personally I have pretty thick skin so what someone that I haven't or probably will never meet can have pretty much any opinion of me. This type of drama is juvenile. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, ckf said:

It takes two to tango, but this is more of a group ganging on one.  I have no idea what originally kicked it off, but you have been just as guilty of keeping it going.

not defending DB, but for the most part it's the same group badgering him that badgered P550 until he got goated into getting banned.....just sayin'

• Like 1

Just now, J. Jackson said:

Personally I have pretty thick skin so what someone that I haven't or probably will never meet can have pretty much any opinion of me. This type of drama is juvenile. 

Agreed. That's why I have mentioned in the past that I personally don't care what anyone that hasn't met me has to say about my family. It's just typed words on the Internet at that point with nothing to base it on.  I have met several members and I wouldn't appreciate it if they brought my family into it.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

You mustve have missed the 100 or so posts Dementiabusta has made about a fellow members profession. 

Way to completely ignore the uncalled for ex-wife comments :news:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Snake said:

No, no... saying she was getting the big dick is perfectly acceptable and the work of a true wordsmith...

You act like you learned the word insecure this week.... my God get a new line...

As far as Mark in real life, he's one of the easiest going guys around. I've seen countless times how he treats people he doesn't know and made them feel welcome and a part of the fun.

When a man's sled was down, I see him cough up $50 to contribute to get him another ride for the weekend. Free with his booze, free with his gas... kind of guy who would stay the night in the woods if you broke down.

Dig into any man's real personal life don't act surprised if they lash out.

No one has dug. He's shared his personal info with the forum to degrade other members.