Check your account email address ×

Site Rules

ckf

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, EvilBird said:

Hey Snowdouche you buying me some Beers or what ?

Dont be a thin skinned bitch. 

:guzzle:

:bc:

:lol:

Are you old enough to drink, son? :snack:

@Mag6240 I just remembered something that shows how serious they were/are. Dynamo Joe's best bud Dan had his stretched modded 396 Jeep featured in Peterson's Off-Road magazine , it was BEAUTIFUL and I saw him kick everyones ass with it at our Mud bogs here back in the day. 44" Swamper Boggers on it IIRC. It was years back.

Just now, HSR said:

@Mag6240 I just remembered something that shows how serious they were/are. Dynamo Joe's best bud Dan had his stretched modded 396 Jeep featured in Peterson's Off-Road magazine , it was BEAUTIFUL and I saw him kick everyones ass with it at our Mud bogs here back in the day. 44" Swamper Boggers on it IIRC. It was years back.

The conversation was all over about racing, riding, wrenching, etc.  They prefer riding sleds in N MN over Canada, more trails, more bars, less gestapo! 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Possibly…doesn’t ring a bell.🤷🏻🤔

Nice…I bought a long track kit for my 02 ZR 800 Cross Country from  guy on that site named Arctic Ed…good dude.

The sled tech talk back then was awesome. I used to make a list of great threads and then print them off when I got to work. I kept a folder file with different topics. The oil section was funny. Some stuff form The Chemists days on HCS!!! I just threw it out about a year ago , found some notes from phone calls with Chad Erlandson and found a note from talking to Greg/AFJ. Chad and I had some cool chats back then.

4 hours ago, HSR said:

Oh my God! You met Dynamo Joe?

On 10/17/2023 at 5:18 PM, ckf said:

Nicole just told me to get it over with and tell everyone what has been going on in my life and maybe some will understand why I don't need the stress of this childish bullshit. 

As a few here know I was diagnosed with PPMS in 2019 when I had an attack that landed me in the hospital flat on my back for 4 days.  No not PMS, PPMS is a form of MS. Primary progressive MS. 

I'm not telling you this because I want sympathy. I prefer to keep it to myself. I even kept it from my family as long as I could. I'm telling you because I don't need the stress of this place effecting my quality of life.

Sorry to hear this. Always look forward to your photo posts. Take care.

• Thanks 1

On 10/17/2023 at 11:46 AM, DriftBusta said:

And maybe you just don’t know how to behave like reasonable human being?  So maybe it’s you?

Maybe if Joel was married he’d understand a little better.  No one asked you to babysit either, why now?  HSR ring your bell?

What does this even mean? I've always been of the opinion that people who can't leave family out of it should have no place here. You guys are lucky CKF runs the place because he's a lot more tolerant of it than I would be. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

The left is always intolerant...

From what if seen SSFB is right leaning. He just doesnt fall for the Trump bs like you and many others do.

3 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

From what if seen SSFB is right leaning. He just doesnt fall for the Trump bs like you and many others do.

I didn't fall for any thing. I have never voted for Trump in a primary...But happy to have him over Biden. Cam you say with a straight face that you would rather have this retard. 

25 minutes ago, SSFB said:

What does this even mean? I've always been of the opinion that people who can't leave family out of it should have no place here. You guys are lucky CKF runs the place because he's a lot more tolerant of it than I would be. 

Talk to your fellow adminstrator.

1 minute ago, SkisNH said:

I didn't fall for any thing. I have never voted for Trump in a primary...But happy to have him over Biden. Cam you say with a straight face that you would rather have this retard. 

Yes id rather have someone other than Trump.

24 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

You’re a fucking MAGAt to the core :thumbsup:

9 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You’re a fucking MAGAt to the core :thumbsup:

And you're a Dim, I have still never voted for trump in a primary...I won't be voting for him in this primary....Yet I will vote for him in the general without hesitation. 

1 hour ago, SSFB said:

Big Bad Wolf Huff GIF - Big Bad Wolf Huff Puff - Discover ...