Check your account email address ×

Site Rules

ckf

7 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

:whistle:

Pssst there's a guy posting in the fall photo thread attaching your full name & website to pics......................  :lolz:

J/K - - - - beer_cheers.gif.32a9afd0a7fffe55fd05cf70140124f9.gif

:lol:  Google can't index a watermark :bc:

7 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

no, one of his fellow canadians, was basically telling him to fuck off, but if it hurt his liberal feelings it won't bother me a bit to take the blame

Why would you want to take the blame for something that you didn't do?

Everyone here do me a favor and get out a tape measure and open it to 80 inches or centimeters, it doesn't matter. Go to whatever your current age is in inches or centimeters.

80 is probably a good number for average life expectancy for most of us.  Most everyone here has a lot more years behind them than they do in front of them. It's not worth it to carry such hatred just because I don't agree with someone's political opinion or some other issue that doesn't effect my real life one bit. But you guys can do what you want.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, ckf said:

Well, the whole 550 special forum is ultimately what has at least partially caused this mess... What do you guys think about going in the opposite direction and having a specific forum for adult discussion only? It is something that Zambroski has proposed before so I don't want to take the credit for the idea. But after talking with a few guys over PMs , it might be worth trying.  :dunno:

Bout time to bring back the old codger 550 isn't it :dunno:

25 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

OT would ever put up with the shit here

OT was never the same after he got pistol whipped ... :lol:

• Haha 4

Just now, ford_428cj said:

shut the fuck up you inbred chicken fucking faggot 

• Haha 1

Nicole just told me to get it over with and tell everyone what has been going on in my life and maybe some will understand why I don't need the stress of this childish bullshit. 

As a few here know I was diagnosed with PPMS in 2019 when I had an attack that landed me in the hospital flat on my back for 4 days.  No not PMS, PPMS is a form of MS. Primary progressive MS. 

I'm not telling you this because I want sympathy. I prefer to keep it to myself. I even kept it from my family as long as I could. I'm telling you because I don't need the stress of this place effecting my quality of life.

• Thanks 3
  • Sad 15

4 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

This thread basically confirms all old men like to bitch and moan all day about nonsense lol.

:lol:

4 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

If it wasn't for him threatening to sue me he would be welcome back :bc:

Just now, ckf said:

Hi Ron :bc:

:bc:    Geez , Ben sent me over here to tell you clowns to leave Uncle Wollie alone.   But it looks the fire is at 5 alarms .   Maybe you should put me , Snacks and Znotty in charge for awhile so you get get back to that peaceful life up there in Gods country .   I'll even give MC a job.   Everything will turn out just fine , I promise !!!!!  

• Haha 4

7 minutes ago, ckf said:

Nicole just told me to get it over with and tell everyone what has been going on in my life and maybe some will understand why I don't need the stress of this childish bullshit. 

As a few here know I was diagnosed with PPMS in 2019 when I had an attack that landed me in the hospital flat on my back for 4 days.  No not PMS, PPMS is a form of MS. Primary progressive MS. 

I'm not telling you this because I want sympathy. I prefer to keep it to myself. I even kept it from my family as long as I could. I'm telling you because I don't need the stress of this place effecting my quality of life.

Sorry to hear that John 

• Thanks 2

Just now, Sal Rosenberg said:

:bc:    Geez , Ben sent me over here to tell you clowns to leave Uncle Wollie alone.   But it looks the fire is at 5 alarms .   Maybe you should put me , Snacks and Znotty in charge for awhile so you get get back to that peaceful life up there in Gods country .   I'll even give MC a job.   Everything will turn out just fine , I promise !!!!!  

Haha, I'm good with you and Jim dealing with these clowns for a while. :lol:

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, ckf said:

But , but this internet stuff is Serious business Mr.............. :lolz:

All kidding aside YOUR Health comes 1st John............. beer_cheers.gif.9773c195be53c2b854c3c997688cf160.gif

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, ckf said:

Oh, man.  Sorry to hear that , John .   :bc: 

• Thanks 1