Check your account email address ×

El Niño 2023/2024 - winter is canceled

AK440

3 minutes ago, hayward said:

Should I ship you a bag of corn?  Next day air before it all melts?

nah, I tossed them a couple apples

they were standing under my deck a bit ago... to get out of the La Nina weather

14 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

nah, I tossed them a couple apples

they were standing under my deck a bit ago... to get out of the La Nina weather

How bout a bale of straw so they have a comfy place to lay ....

This one is named Tripod @hayward

She's missing the lower half of her left rear leg.  Neighbor is pretty sure she was hit by a car two years ago.  She had two fawns last year, just chased them off a week or so ago which I saw and is pregnant again.  What's also interesting is that her right front leg is much more muscular than the others from compensating for the f'ed up leg.  She doesn't run away when the dog or I are outside and I'm nearly certain she was born right behind the house like many others.  She's almost always around.  We enjoy her presence.

IMG_20240324_180335641.jpg

IMG_20240324_180808490.jpg

IMG_20240324_180832952.jpg

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, mnstang said:

Lot more snow in Minnesnowta 

Yeah not much of anything here. Supposed to get 2 inches tonight followed by 1.5 inches of rain tomorrow. West of here about an hour had rideable snow the last few days if you went into the woods and stayed off the main trails 

Edited by Not greg b

1 hour ago, Not greg b said:

My pet fox stopped by 

FullSizeR.jpeg

I had one (maybe multiple who knows) that would trot past me at one of my old hunting spots almost every morning at the same time for a few years. They’re beautiful animals and super cool to watch.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Palu49 said:

I had one (maybe multiple who knows) that would trot past me at one of my old hunting spots almost every morning at the same time for a few years. They’re beautiful animals and super cool to watch.

That one is probably like number 10. Never saw one ever by the house and probably 8 years ago I went to get a beer and it was right next to the cooler sitting 6 feet from us. Ever since then they have hung out around the house. The original one had better color and did not give a shit if people were around. I almost had it in the house 

• Like 1

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

9" 

this is just cruel 

IMG_20240325_044531688.jpg

IMG_20240325_044520055.jpg

IMG_20240325_060414533.jpg

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

oh goody... rain

Screenshot_20240325-061609.png

The rain change over actually helped here turned the snow into a decent base now quit crying you got enough to go rip up the lawn 😂 

5 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

The rain change over actually helped here turned the snow into a decent base now quit crying you got enough to go rip up the lawn 😂 

I'm at work... and my buddy with the farm I usually rip around on is in Florida with his family... (Sigh)

• Sad 1

9 hours ago, Not greg b said:

That one is probably like number 10. Never saw one ever by the house and probably 8 years ago I went to get a beer and it was right next to the cooler sitting 6 feet from us. Ever since then they have hung out around the house. The original one had better color and did not give a shit if people were around. I almost had it in the house 

Have a triaxle load of dirt dropped in the woods then you can be official neighbors with the whole family. Little bastards love dirt piles for their house

4 hours ago, krom said:

Look at all the effects of man made global warming in the 40s and 50s 

Screenshot_20240404-120136~2.png

I can tell you didn’t bother to watch the video I posted.