Check your account email address ×

El Niño 2023/2024 - winter is canceled

AK440

Posted (edited)

Swing and a miss. I’ve got a shit load of snow @krom . Where’d your make believe 300” of snow go? :lol2::owned:

:lol2::lmao::lolz:

3834D39C-E9AB-421F-BA89-87D14C7FFDE6.jpeg

Edited by AK440

1 hour ago, AK440 said:

Swing and a miss. I’ve got a shit load of snow @krom . Where’d your make believe 300” of snow go?

3834D39C-E9AB-421F-BA89-87D14C7FFDE6.jpeg

We all know you are far, far too stupid to understand the concept of average, but here is a good place for you to start:
https://numberdyslexia.com/mean-median-mode-activities/

You should go back and review that list of the most snowfall, which proves that on average counties in NY, NH, CA, and AZ get more snow, than the vast majority of AK.

We're all impressed by all the pics of snow, your sled, and your riding you've posted.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, krom said:

We all know you are far, far too stupid to understand the concept of average, but here is a good place for you to start:
https://numberdyslexia.com/mean-median-mode-activities/

You should go back and review that list of the most snowfall, which proves that on average counties in NY, NH, CA, and AZ get more snow, than the vast majority of AK.

We're all impressed by all the pics of snow, your sled, and your riding you've posted.

Is that the list where Alaska was in the top 10 six times? :lol2::owned:

@krom say “See I found this random list based that says my state gets more snow than Alaska. Wait… what’s that? Oh, well no, I don’t have any snow but this list…. You see there’s this list that says I should have snow”. 

Where’s your snow again Krom? :lmao::lolz:

36 minutes ago, AK440 said:

Is that the list where Alaska was in the top 10 six times?

@krom say “See I found this random list based that says my state gets more snow than Alaska. Wait… what’s that? Oh, well no, I don’t have any snow but this list…. You see there’s this list that says I should have snow”. 

Where’s your snow again Krom?

I see you still can't count, and couldn't understand the link I posted.

Only one of the 29 areas in AK gets more snow than CA, NH, or NY
image.png.b4f5434610ee75bed1656b752cd22182.png

Lets see pics of all the snow and riding you have...

3 hours ago, krom said:

I see you still can't count, and couldn't understand the link I posted.

Only one of the 29 areas in AK gets more snow than CA, NH, or NY
image.png.b4f5434610ee75bed1656b752cd22182.png

Lets see pics of all the snow and riding you have...

And you still don’t have any snow! :lol2: Your trails are closed:lolz::lmao::owned:

44 minutes ago, AK440 said:

And you still don’t have any snow!  Your trails are closed

Still trying to change the topic away from getting :owned:because you can't count, and don't have the slightest clue how averages work..

You don't even have a sled:lol2:, let alone trails, or snow.  Post up some pics, you poser.

Edited by krom
  • Like 1

35 minutes ago, krom said:

Still trying to change the topic away from getting :owned:because you can't count, and don't have the slightest clue how averages work..

You don't even have a sled:lol2:, let alone trails, or snow.  Post up some pics, you poser.

Bwahahaha! :lmao: I asked you where your snow was and instead of answer the question you start posting lists and deflecting. I’ll ask the question again, this time slowly and in caps so maybe you’ll understand…                       W H E R E   D I D    A L L    Y O U R    S N O  W    G O? @krom

:owned: :owned: :owned: :owned: :owned:

9 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

All from a guy with snow and zero miles this year 

Tell me asswipe, how do you prove to some dipshit on the internet the amount of miles you rode in a season? :news:

40 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

You are the one that claimed miles weren't a thing earlier this year.  Tells a story when you waffle.  Either way, you have none.  You don't own a sled.

He claimed he had ridden 1700 miles this season, back in late December or early January, I think?  But yeah, now it's how do you prove that? LOL  He's a good troll, but he clearly doesn't own or ride a sled.

23 hours ago, krom said:

image.thumb.jpeg.a9977bdb117184073a25a93599870078.jpeg

the profound stupidity in this country is amazing... :roflcrying:

IDK why Polaris is bothering to send sleds to Alaska when there's plenty of dog sleds to run over in Minnesota... 

fb145f-20240102-dog-sled-dogs07-webp600. 

thx @Sled_Hed

The real reason the Midwest and east coast has had a shit winter is because of HAARP. I hopped the fence at the HAARP facility and turned a few dials, pulled some levers and BAM! No snow for you. :haha:

https://www.nbcnews.com/science/weird-science/conspiracy-theories-abound-u-s-military-closes-haarp-n112576

2 hours ago, krom said:

FB_IMG_1710812923535.jpg

2 hours ago, Bontz said:

Poor climate change believers ... the absolute dumb of the dumb :lol:

Two dumbass deniers that got no snow all winter still claiming climate change is fake. :lol2::owned::idiot:

2 hours ago, Bontz said:

Climate change IS FAKE ... the only dumbass is the one pushing that narrative in this thread.  :idiot: :lol:

Show one single scholarly article that says climate change is fake. :news:

5 hours ago, krom said:

FB_IMG_1710812923535.jpg

Nice example of how they'll attempt outrage over nothing.  OMG different countries are changing temperatures at different times OMG.

They could have easily framed it as, "rest of world is one third as warm as x country".   But that doesn't sell to the morons like saying x country is 3 times hotter!!!1!111!

It's basically just like saying Iowa warmed 3x as fast as MN over the last 24 hours.  

1 hour ago, AK440 said:

Show one single scholarly article that says climate change is fake. :news:

LOL ... you mean the ones you latch on to that are funded by a bunch of woke liberals like Al & Greta?  The headlines in Krom's post are all the proof you need ... climate change is nothing but a money making scare tactic.  And you've fallen for it hook, line, and sinker.  

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Bontz said:

LOL ... you mean the ones you latch on to that are funded by a bunch of woke liberals like Al & Greta?  The headlines in Krom's post are all the proof you need ... climate change is nothing but a money making scare tactic.  And you've fallen for it hook, line, and sinker.  

:bla:No proof, just ranting from you. I don’t give two shits about your opinion. Show me some proof that climate change is fake. :news:

19 minutes ago, AK440 said:

:bla:No proof, just ranting from you. I don’t give two shits about your opinion. Show me some proof that climate change is fake. :news:

Krom's post with all those fake headlines are all the proof you need.  Wake up :lol:

29 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Krom's post with all those fake headlines are all the proof you need.  Wake up :lol:

So you’ve gone from your ignorant opinion to Krom’s post. :roflcrying: Let’s see your proof dipshit. Is it really THAT hard to find a single academic article that supports your bullshit claim that climate change is fake? :news: