Check your account email address ×

El Niño 2023/2024 - winter is canceled

AK440

8 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Have you tried them on the procross?  They work great on the catalyst also.. Semi aggressive on cat skis are the best I have tried.  Tried aggressive on both cat skis and Yamaha skis  (not a fan of aggressive).  I have tried SLP skis and straight bars, slim jam's (6" & 8"), double down snipers  6", bergstroms triple points. Yamaha skis with trackers, and double downs snipers(sno studs). slim jims.. Probably forgot a few.. Yea I looked at trackers and thought who would run those?  Until I tried them.. Now everyone i ride with runs them?   I guess im a idiot!

:smack:

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, jonlafon1 said:

Have you tried them on the procross?  They work great on the catalyst also.. Semi aggressive on cat skis are the best I have tried.  Tried aggressive on both cat skis and Yamaha skis  (not a fan of aggressive).  I have tried SLP skis and straight bars, slim jam's (6" & 8"), double down snipers  6", bergstroms triple points. Yamaha skis with trackers, and double downs snipers(sno studs). slim jims.. Probably forgot a few.. Yea I looked at trackers and thought who would run those?  Until I tried them.. Now everyone i ride with runs them?   I guess im a idiot!

:smack:

I'm glad they work for you... I personally wouldn't bolt them onto anything.  They're actually long running joke amongst a few of us. 

I can also assure you @Tommcat has forgotten more about turbo ZukeCats and Yamacats than most people here, on TY, or ? will ever know.  ;)

Just now, Crnr2Crnr said:

I'm glad they work for you... I personally wouldn't bolt them onto anything.  They're actually long running joke amongst a few of us. 

I can also assure you @Tommcat has forgotten more about turbo ZukeCats and Yamacats than most people here, on TY, or ? will ever know.  ;)

Yea I kind of figured the crew here hates them.. All good.. I like to use what works after testing it.. Its like anything related to snowmobile handling and clutching.. If you put the time in and test test test. adjust things you find what works for you.. Most just don't put the time in and want the easy set up recommended by someone else on forums, go fast shop, or dealer.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

i definitely have forgotten a lot of shit, lol

• Gold Member
16 hours ago, AK440 said:

And there you go. The exact reason why I’ll never post a picture of any of my new sleds. 

What? :lol:

That doesn't even make sense as a reason. 

You dont have a new Sled moron stop lying. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, EvilBird said:

What? :lol:

That doesn't even make sense as a reason. 

You dont have a new Sled moron stop lying. 

Couldn’t post a photo of it if I wanted to. But, this forum is embarrassing and I wouldn’t want anyone to know I post on here. Only a fucking idiot would act like an ass (you) and divulge their true identity (Charlie). 

1 hour ago, AK440 said:

Couldn’t post a photo of it if I wanted to. But, this forum is embarrassing and I wouldn’t want anyone to know I post on here. Only a fucking idiot would act like an ass (you) 

Couldn’t post a photo of it if I wanted to.  :lol2::lol:

Because your to cheap to become a contributing member. :justcuz:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, AK440 said:

Couldn’t post a photo of it if I wanted to. But, this forum is embarrassing and I wouldn’t want anyone to know I post on here. Only a fucking idiot would act like an ass (you) and divulge their true identity (Charlie). 

you're getting a bit tight on the bannabilty tolerances there... (fuck face) ?

• Haha 1

On 1/17/2024 at 9:50 PM, AK440 said:

I can easily ride into April and if I want to haul my sled to the mountains I can ride until June. Your season is pathetically short. 

Except that requires a sled you can't afford.  Must suck to have 2 hours of daylight with lots of snow and no sled.

On 1/24/2024 at 10:18 AM, AK440 said:

You have shit for snow. :lol2:The fucking road doesn’t even have ice or packed snow on it. 

Absolutely not. Subscriptions are bullshit. Forums don’t exist without users yet someone gets the bright idea, “How about I charge the very people who create content for the privilege to post said content?” That concept hasn’t been working out so well for Mr. Sled over at TY4stroke. That place is turning into a ghost town just like his shitty PolarisStarPower forum. 

YouTube is successful because it pays the content producers for their work and contributions.

Too poor to donate.  Pathetic.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, AK440 said:

The whole state of Wisconsin is closed. Makes sense being January and all. The sled season down there is like a whole week or two long, correct? 

https://www.travelwisconsin.com/snowreport/snowmobile

no... usually January 1st til the end of March.  

you're winning though fuck face... :(

Screenshot_20240126-061443.png

On 1/24/2024 at 6:17 PM, krom said:

Pretty sure @Tommcat thinks as highly about the guys on ty as I do. Most the industry folks just laugh when you bring that place up.

it is definitely one of the best sources for misinformation

• Like 2