Check your account email address ×

El Niño 2023/2024 - winter is canceled

AK440

Oh whoops! I didn’t get the first paragraph included above..

What can Snocross possibly do for an encore in 1999-2000? That's the question after a year when snocross, and especially the World Snowmobiling Association (WSA, the Winter X snocross organizer), achieved tremendous success against seemingly impossible odds. 

So…. they’ve got 10 racers in pro class now. No mods either. Damn! That must really bring in the fans and entries. Decline and free-falling from popularity for the past 23 years. Quite the race series ya got there. :lol:

16 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

No. To busy doing my own thing.

but watching people drive across the tundra is amazing... if you can find an obscure unknown YouTube channel that shows one of them racing in June 

3 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

but watching people drive across the tundra is amazing... if you can find an obscure unknown YouTube channel that shows one of them racing in June 

So weird, for such a “popular” sport (according to you) I keep finding articles like this featuring POOR ATTENDANCE and discontinued events.  

https://www.jhnewsandguide.com/this_just_in/snow-king-to-discontinue-snocross-race/article_04d76252-5f5e-5f9d-80ff-70e507c1cb0a.html

It’s going to be really funny watching them try to put on sno-x races with record warmth and lack of snow from El Niño. 

F845F92B-55F1-4BE3-AF91-7CED59E36AAE.png

Edited by AK440

2 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Saw my first snow flakes today. Going to be an epic winter!

It won’t be. 

Are you a compulsive liar or just learning disabled? 

Couple snow showers earlier today.

se mn.

don’t believe a word out of a weather man!!they can’t get 5 days from now right!!

I’ll have 3k+ miles on by next may just like the last 30 years!!!

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, X2700 said:

Couple snow showers earlier today.

se mn.

don’t believe a word out of a weather man!!they can’t get 5 days from now right!!

I’ll have 3k+ miles on by next may just like the last 30 years!!!

Snowed in Minot last night as well.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Not greg b said:

Mid west is fucked. I bought a snowmobile so it won’t snow at all

I got sleds all set up to rip around the ice.  Only need a inch or two to keep stuff cool and I'm good to go!

Bring on the low snow winter!

Edited by racinfarmer
  • Confused 1

Gym isn't buying any of this nonsense.  Gym has jars of bear fat on his kitchen window sill that he uses to forecast wheelie ripping and roost spraying opportunities.  Gym doesn't believe anything he reads on the internet.  Gym learned a hard lesson years ago when he tried helping what seemed like a nice family from Nigeria.   

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, Gym Ramstud said:

Gym isn't buying any of this nonsense.  Gym has jars of bear fat on his kitchen window sill that he uses to forecast wheelie ripping and roost spraying opportunities.  Gym doesn't believe anything he reads on the internet.  Gym learned a hard lesson years ago when he tried helping what seemed like a nice family from Nigeria.   

61B7F388-371E-4DA6-93DF-417CA7B93E84.jpeg

• 3 weeks later...
20 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Oh noes!!!  Not a forecast graphic depicting snowfall amounts!?!!?  

What's gonna happen to that badass Iron Dog race this year, with no snow??

They aren’t pussies like you faggle. They’ll race regardless of low snow coverage in areas. 

Once December hits you’ll be crying along with the rest about the lack of snow in your area and how you can’t ride. Pissing and moaning you have to drive 100’s of miles away to ride groomed trails in marginal snow conditions with a thousand other Midwest fucktards.