Check your account email address ×

“I honestly don't know what to say to my fellow Republicans other than you're going to eat a shit sandwich and you probably deserve to eat it”

Crnr2Crnr

25 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

do you agree with Republicans who are also funding the war and Republicans who agree with him cracked coconut head? 

No I don’t. Easy answer. But for you it’s hard because you agree with Biden’s mass murder 

Edited by ACE
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ACE said:

No I don’t. Easy answer. But for you it’s hard because you agree with Biden’s mass murder 

https://thehill.com/policy/defense/4226675-most-house-republicans-vote-to-uphold-ukraine-aid/ 

Seems like Republicans agree with it as well.

Would you like to give Ukraine back to mother Russia? 

2 hours ago, ACE said:

So you agree with Biden’s war in Ukraine?

I have to say yes.

If they don't get halted in Ukraine, what's to stop Putin from coming here and de-Nazifying Canada?

We're chock o block with Nazis.

The dope said so when they flooded Ottawa in trucks.

Now it's so bad they can infiltrate parliament and get a standing O.

I did natzi this coming either.

We all need to learn something, as Canadians, from this....

Edited by Voodoo

50 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Like Ray Epps is not an Fbi plant.

He’s going to get employee of the decade award. He was charged and plead guilty last week. Do you think he still gets his biweekly pay check from there FBI? Have the voices told you how much they pay him to play along and ruin his and his families lives?

:smack:

5 minutes ago, akvanden said:

He’s going to get employee of the decade award. He was charged and plead guilty last week. Do you think he still gets his biweekly pay check from there FBI? Have the voices told you how much they pay him to play along and ruin his and his families lives?

:smack:

You're quite the msm sheep.

4 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You're quite the msm sheep.

It’s a basic question with basic logic: how much do they pay him to play along and ruin his and his families lives? Common, certainly the answer has been floated around in Twitter.

:pc:

9 hours ago, ACE said:

So you agree with Biden’s war in Ukraine?

That, and student loan forgiveness, extra SNAP payments, anything that goes against trump basically, even if it means spending more money.  But don't you dare overvalue any of your property....as he tries to sell his 2001 zr600 for 5,000 dollars and not a penny less, and when he sells it, he writes down 750 bucks for tax purposes......

• Confused 1

Shit sandwich?? They are what they eat. 
I think one of the glaring differences between Republicans and Democrats is that Democrats didn’t know Clinton sexually assaulted women when they voted for him. Republicans knew Trump did, heard him brag about it on tape, laughed about it, saw him party with Epstein on video and still voted for him. 

Much like in Bush’s second term they knew he lied about wmd’s which caused more American deaths than 9/11 and still voted for him. Shitty shitty people. 

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

Shit sandwich?? They are what they eat. 
I think one of the glaring differences between Republicans and Democrats is that Democrats didn’t know Clinton sexually assaulted women when they voted for him. Republicans knew Trump did, heard him brag about it on tape, laughed about it, saw him party with Epstein on video and still voted for him. 

Much like in Bush’s second term they knew he lied about wmd’s which caused more American deaths than 9/11 and still voted for him. Shitty shitty people. 

That’s a pretty big mouth full of shit sandwich you just took a bite of 

• Haha 1