Check your account email address ×

So what happened here

Doug

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Oh wow…taking a break from your 24/7 duties here to squeeze in 9…awesome!

I'm sure he still watches from his phone in between shots.  You know, he's pretty important and contributes so much & highly regarded!! :lol:

• Haha 2

Hall monitor rules:

-don’t fuck up the threads only hall monitor privileges allow that, which I am allowed to abuse.

-don’t make me get “the boss” involved

-we have 2 rules here.  I can dance all around them but you can’t or I cry to said boss

-don’t make me do a search on you!  I can even change your posts or erase mine cuz I’m a dirtbag like that.

-I’m baiting, not masturbating.

-I own this place

:lol: 

Edited by DriftBusta
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Hall monitor rules:

-don’t fuck up the threads!

-we have 2 rules here.  I can dance all around them but you can’t or I cry to said boss

-don’t make me do a search on you!  I can even change your posts or erase mine cuz I’m a dirtbag like that.

-I own this place

You forgot one more ... 

- When I post something and you respond back, you're a whiny victim

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

This thread 

:lolz: :lol2: :lol: :lolz: :lol2: :lol::lolz: :lol2: :lol::lolz: :lol2: :lol::lolz: :lol2: :lol::lolz: :lol2: :lol::lolz: :lol2: :lol::lolz: :lol2: :lol::lolz: :lol2: :lol::lolz: :lol2: :lol::lolz: :lol2: :lol:

All over simple question  :flush:

@-HSR things use to be more civil here.  Bantering was fine with minor feathers ruffled.  But it remained reasonable civil.  Seems things got pushed over the edge with the Badger deal and that's gone and past.  What's your take?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Doug said:

All over simple question  :flush:

@-HSR things use to be more civil here.  Bantering was fine with minor feathers ruffled.  But it remained reasonable civil.  Seems things got pushed over the edge with the Badger deal and that's gone and past.  What's your take?

giphy-3.gif

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Hall monitor rules:

-don’t fuck up the threads only hall monitor privileges allow that, which I am allowed to abuse.

-I own this place

giphy-2.gif

Someone had a change of heart . Please give him as many "likes" as you can:lmao:

He's the new host of the dinner thread :lol: Not only dinner but what he's doing today and how he liked it after!!!!!!

On 9/17/2023 at 12:10 AM, Bontz said:

If I really cared about shit like that I'd be around here a lot more, and post in the dinner thread for the "free" likes similar to you.  But I don't care about shit like that and claim it as some sort of badge of honor. 

So triggered ... so obsessed.  Poor hall monitor :lol:

By the way, nice edit OTB and conveniently omitting my reference to the meme thread before I referenced the dinner thread.  Seeing just how pathetic you are ..... is AWESOME!!

Edited by Bontz
  • Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
15 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

What a train wreck. The absolute best part of this thread is Pete pretending to be disenchanted by mean things on this site. Holy fuck!!! :lol: 

This place is full of oddities and a real Petri dish 

Edited by Skidooski

14 hours ago, spin_dry said:

What a train wreck. The absolute best part of this thread is Pete pretending to be disenchanted by mean things on this site. Holy fuck!!! :lol: 

You clearly haven't followed the thread if you think that.  :lol: