Check your account email address ×

Senator Bob Menendez indicted

Steve753

• Gold Member
Just now, Crnr2Crnr said:

isn't @ViperGTS/Z1 from that shit hole?

Apparently.

There are some nice places out away from the cities tho.  my Aunt use to have a enormous house in the suburbs was nice. Insanely expensive state worse than CT tho . And you cant even pump your own Gas :lol:

24 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Apparently.

There are some nice places out away from the cities tho.  my Aunt use to have a enormous house in the suburbs was nice. Insanely expensive state worse than CT tho . And you cant even pump your own Gas :lol:

Except the entire state has a weird smell.

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
58 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

The coast of Jersey south of Atlantic City is nice. Especially Cape May.

Edited by Steve753
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, EvilBird said:

Apparently.

I grew up in PA across from Stockton NJ...very nice area (except for the property taxes)

• Like 1

I hope that Menendez mounts a defense of "they gave that to my wife, not to me," so that the DOJ is forced to educate the public that the law of extortion (bribery) makes it explicit that the bribe does not have to be directly given to the politician being bribed, but can also be given to a family member for the crime to have occurred.

22 minutes ago, Snake said:

I hope that Menendez mounts a defense of "they gave that to my wife, not to me," so that the DOJ is forced to educate the public that the law of extortion (bribery) makes it explicit that the bribe does not have to be directly given to the politician being bribed, but can also be given to a family member for the crime to have occurred.

Of it would need to be proven that the said politician benefited financially and directly from the bribe. Bank records etc…..

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Call it a shit hole all you want...lots of variety....city life, shore area, even very suburban areas and farm life believe it or not.   Lots of jobs and wealth in this state.   I'm looking to leave when I retire mainly due to prop. taxes.  And the over -diversity that comes with being a sanctuary state.    Had a sales contract on my home that looks like it will fall through.... buyers trying to get 15k off purchase price, ain't gonna fly. I am not a motivated seller at this point and will just continue to work for now if house doesn't sell....no biggie....maybe give your neighbor a run on his 42 years.:lol:...I'm at 35 and counting.

10 hours ago, EvilBird said:

Apparently.

Yup....half my work route has million dollar + homes on it.  and your right on not pumping gas.

10 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Except the entire state has a weird smell.

That's a myth......maybe on the Turnpike from some factories and then when crossing the marshlands on Parkway when headed to Atlantic City.    Where I live smells no different than the Adirondacks.

9 hours ago, Steve753 said:

The coast of Jersey south of Atlantic City is nice. Especially Cape May.

Yeah, love Cape May. It's really the only place in the state that I will stay overnight and spend a couple days at.:bc:

7 hours ago, SkisNH said:

I grew up in PA across from Stockton NJ...very nice area (except for the property taxes)

Highest property taxes in the country.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Yeah, love Cape May. It's really the only place in the state that I will stay overnight and spend a couple days at.:bc:

Cape May was great this past spring, until we hit 6' head seas.  Yeehaw.  

• Like 2

11 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Cape May was great this past spring, until we hit 6' head seas.  Yeehaw.  

We used to run out to the canyon from cape may to tuna fish...a few time heading out with an offshore wind was brutal, even in s 54' ocean.

• Like 2