Check your account email address ×

Joseph Biden reviews his teaching career.

spin_dry

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

You didn’t know that? What the fuck is wrong with you? 

Four years eh :news: 

Whays wrong with me? Normally I’d say plenty being a smart ass and all. But then I come here and see what others post and see I’m not so bad. Like watching the Jerry Springer show! 

Edited by Skidooski
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

Four years eh :news: 

Whays wrong with me? Normally I’d say plenty being a smart ass and all. But then I come here and see what others post and see I’m not so bad. Like watching the Jerry Springer show! 

Joe Biden has many many talents. Few appreciate the man’s abilities. It all started when he began to write papers in college. They weren’t unique….in fact they weren’t even his. 

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Joe Biden has many many talents. Few appreciate the man’s abilities. It all started when he began to write papers in college. They weren’t unique….in fact they weren’t even his. 

He’s a lying bullshit artist / plagiarist. Who better to teach kids 🤣

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Skidooski said:

He’s a lying bullshit artist / plagiarist. Who better to teach kids 🤣

Are we still counting lies told by the president, or was that just for Trump?

:lmao: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Bluto seems to know all…lmao

This angers you, right? Orange Presidential lies piss you off, don't Bidens lies piss you off as well? You're an independent,  remember?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

43 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

This angers you, right? Orange Presidential lies piss you off, don't Bidens lies piss you off as well? You're an independent,  remember?

It won’t anger them anymore than trump’s bullshit angers his followers. 

Trump had some boastful lies but Biden tells these lies about his supposed life accomplishments like they're fact and at weird times and places to make people think that he's all that and more. Like the old saying goes, "How can you tell when a politicians lying...." He's been this way his whole life and has gotten away with it which is troubling and speaks volumes about the electorate.

Edited by J. Jackson
  • Like 1

50 minutes ago, J. Jackson said:

Trump had some boastful lies but Biden tells these lies about his supposed life accomplishments like they're fact and at weird times and places to make people think that he's all that and more. Like the old saying goes, "How can you tell when a politicians lying...." He's been this way his whole life and has gotten away with it which is troubling and speaks volumes about the electorate.

Cant help but wonder if he beleives they are true.

44 minutes ago, Matt said:

Even CNN is starting to call out Biden's BS. This is the beginning of the replacement campaign. 

All the msm suddenly all together at once.  It's no coincidence, they want Biden gone.  He won't be the nominee in 2024.

81 million.:lol:

• Thanks 1