Check your account email address ×

Stopping Trump at any means.... Assassination

• Platinum Contributing Member

Trucker may have a point......the Uni-Party may resort to taking Trump out by any means..... including assassination.

https://www.thewrap.com/tucker-carlson-fears-trump-assassination-podcast-interview/

Edited by ViperGTS/Z1
  • Like 1

That oughta unite the country once and for all.

9 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Trucker may have a point......the Uni-Party may resort to taking Trump out by any means..... including assassination.

https://www.thewrap.com/tucker-carlson-fears-trump-assassination-podcast-interview/

Over most of the pointy heads in here.

12 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

We must donate more money for his protection

9 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

:lol:Yes donate more to keep him safe!

8 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

giphy (5).gif

Really don't see how money will prevent an assassination but if he can profit some more to help his defense funding from the costly bogus indictments....I'm all for it.

It just won't be me donating.....as tempting as it may be , I'm tired of getting offers for Trumpy Bear and Bobbleheads from the RNC after my last donation in 2016.  

Everyone else has this covered.....millions of supporters, perhaps more than ever. :thumbsup:

MAGA 24 !

• Haha 2

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Really don't see how money will prevent an assassination but if he can profit some more to help his defense funding from the costly bogus indictments....I'm all for it.

It just won't be me donating.....as tempting as it may be , I'm tired of getting offers for Trumpy Bear and Bobbleheads from the RNC after my last donation in 2016.  

Everyone else has this covered.....millions of supporters, perhaps more than ever. :thumbsup:

MAGA 24 !

Now is not the time to tuck tail and run Mr Trump needs your support now more than ever 

• Gold Member

Nothing to do with money. 

The Guy legit is one of the most hated people in America by some. 

If somebody shot Reagan , what makes you think somebody out there doesn't want to kill Trump? 

I remember when Obama stepped up the Secret Service and needed a safer Limo out of fear of Assassination due to "Racist White Radicals". 
Nobody second guessed that. 9_9  

Maybe Carlson will the one to pull the trigger. Maybe he’s part of the uniparty? Must be to say those mean things about Trump.

Addressing Trump’s four years as president, Carlson said: “We’re all pretending we’ve got a lot to show for it, because admitting what a disaster it’s been is too tough to digest. But come on. There really isn’t an upside to Trump.”

Later, Carlson writes of Trump: “He’s a demonic force, a destroyer. But he’s not going to destroy us. I’ve been thinking about this every day for four years.”

Edited by akvanden

1 hour ago, SSFB said:

Tucker hates Trump “passionately”. His words. :news:

Besides, dying from McDonald’s isn’t an assassination. 

Just to be safe I'm not gonna breakfast near his family :news:

1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

Pence vs Kamala for president maybe the only ticket to fetch more independent votes than Biden vs Trump 

Neither party has any desire what so ever to see them at the top of a ticket.... period.

• Like 3

• Gold Member

"No, man. I don’t like violence any more than the next guy, but I would hope that if this clown in the White House was about to start a war or somethin’ that someone would do what I did but with a real gun. I know I would and I would encourage anyone who could get close enough to do the same. That’s not violence…it’s survival of the species."2F623633-9E25-4255-8C40-BD853D036A0C.jpeg.b55a188578822b5c9036bcf8f3ce1285.jpeg

start a war he says :lol:

44 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

"No, man. I don’t like violence any more than the next guy, but I would hope that if this clown in the White House was about to start a war or somethin’ that someone would do what I did but with a real gun. I know I would and I would encourage anyone who could get close enough to do the same. That’s not violence…it’s survival of the species."2F623633-9E25-4255-8C40-BD853D036A0C.jpeg.b55a188578822b5c9036bcf8f3ce1285.jpeg

start a war he says :lol:

You can tell where some of these guys get their information from.  Good little minions.  I guess my attitude is blow it all up.  Don't care anymore.  Washington is running the country into the ground and getting themselves rich in the process.  How do we think this is going to end?  Instead of hating on Trump, maybe focus on the unprecedented abuses of power happening right now, but noooooo......Trump bad.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You can tell where some of these guys get their information from.  Good little minions.  I guess my attitude is blow it all up.  Don't care anymore.  Washington is running the country into the ground and getting themselves rich in the process.  How do we think this is going to end?  Instead of hating on Trump, maybe focus on the unprecedented abuses of power happening right now, but noooooo......Trump bad.

Unlike you I can do that without having Trump in the picture. It's like he's got a spell over you people. It's very democrat like as well.

• Like 1