Check your account email address ×

Stopping Trump at any means.... Assassination

55 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

"No, man. I don’t like violence any more than the next guy, but I would hope that if this clown in the White House was about to start a war or somethin’ that someone would do what I did but with a real gun. I know I would and I would encourage anyone who could get close enough to do the same. That’s not violence…it’s survival of the species."2F623633-9E25-4255-8C40-BD853D036A0C.jpeg.b55a188578822b5c9036bcf8f3ce1285.jpeg

start a war he says :lol:

Where the fuck has this punk ass bitch been since we blew $150b in Ukraine?

2 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Unlike you I can do that without having Trump in the picture. It's like he's got a spell over you people. It's very democrat like as well.

Well, he is the only one to not start a war in ages, so.........

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
23 minutes ago, Snake said:

Where the fuck has this punk ass bitch been since we blew $150b in Ukraine?

Which war has Biden started? 

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Snake said:

4 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Which war has Biden started? 

• Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Unlike you I can do that without having Trump in the picture. It's like he's got a spell over you people. It's very democrat like as well.

Yet from my end, it looks like you have been throat gargling the mainstream narrative.  Listen.  I know it works, even on conservatives.  6 years of constant negative mainstream news coverage will do that.  Problem is, 90% of it is bullshit.  How do you feel about the weaponization of the government?  Do you think these lawsuits are legitimate or an unprecedented abuse of power?  I think the latter, and thats my whole point  :bc:   I'd rather confront the big problem then focus on the little orange haired one.  One term to get the ship righted, and then someone else can come along.

• Like 1

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Yet from my end, it looks like you have been throat gargling the mainstream narrative.  Listen.  I know it works, even on conservatives.  6 years of constant negative mainstream news coverage will do that.  Problem is, 90% of it is bullshit.  How do you feel about the weaponization of the government?  Do you think these lawsuits are legitimate or an unprecedented abuse of power?  I think the latter, and thats my whole point  :bc:   I'd rather confront the big problem then focus on the little orange haired one.  One term to get the ship righted, and then someone else can come along.

Throat gargling?

Trump caused a riot between his own people because he couldn't handle defeat. He's not presidential material. End of story.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You’re a mouthpiece of orange criminals grievances and right wing lies and rhetoric derived to support the cult leader :lol:  

You're like clockwork with the lies and misinformation.  :lmao: 

Just now, SnowRider said:

You’re a mouthpiece of orange criminals grievances and right wing lies and rhetoric derived to support the cult leader :lol:  

You're like clockwork with the lies and misinformation.  :lmao: 

You're a mouthpiece of the left. You're no different than a Trumper. Probably worse.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Steve753 said:

You're a mouthpiece of the left. You're no different than a Trumper. Probably worse.

Not quite.  Spewing lies and misinformation is a dead giveaway.  You’re too predictable.  Come up with new material.  Thanks :thumbsup:

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Not quite.  Spewing lies and misinformation is a dead giveaway.  You’re too predictable.  Come up with new material.  Thanks :thumbsup:

You spew lies and misinformation daily.

:bc:

7 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Throat gargling?

Trump caused a riot between his own people because he couldn't handle defeat. He's not presidential material. End of story.

Plenty of questions went unanswered there.... why not answer rather than throw out the tired Trump sucks canard...?

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Snake said:

Plenty of questions went unanswered there.... why not answer rather than throw out the tired Trump sucks canard...?

Why answer questions that have obvious answers which I've answered before. Trump didn't hold the government accountable for anything his first time, what makes you think he will a 2nd time. 

17 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

How do you feel about the weaponization of the government?  Do you think these lawsuits are legitimate or an unprecedented abuse of power? 

4 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Why answer questions that have obvious answers which I've answered before. Trump didn't hold the government accountable for anything his first time, what makes you think he will a 2nd time. 

Enlighten me....

• Haha 1

Accusing someone of typing a mini diatribe while running defense for the site king of diatribes is priceless :roflcrying: Talk about double standards , there you have it :lol:

5 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Anyone who supports Trump is Trump….from a convicted fraud to a sexual assault and defamation conviction.

And you support Biden…guess  that makes you a kiddie sniffer that showers with underage female family members.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

29 minutes ago, Snake said:

That would have been much better than the mini diatribe you posted.....

I'm not here to Please you.

:bc:

24 minutes ago, HSR said:

Accusing someone of typing a mini diatribe while running defense for the site king of diatribes is priceless :roflcrying: Talk about double standards , there you have it :lol:

Exactly.

2 hours ago, Snake said:

That would have been much better than the mini diatribe you posted.....

I’d like hear a complete answer and cite all the other times that presidents or ex presidents have been indicted by a local da and what that means.  For any presidential candidate, let alone Donald Trump. 

2 hours ago, Steve753 said:

Throat gargling?

It’s a figure of speech. :lol: 

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

And you support Biden…guess  that makes you a kiddie sniffer that showers with underage female family members.

No no NO! That's different!   :lol:

:suicide:

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Steve753 said:

There's never been a bigger mouthpiece here for the wacky left then him

• Like 1

6 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Speaking of coming up with new material :news:

image.thumb.png.0fecac0a2b501617dda06b4bbf6d4bf6.png

• Haha 2