Check your account email address ×

Kari Lake gets it.....time to unite

Just now, Skidooski said:

The fence that divides the looney left and the far right? The one in between those, in the middle? Yeah the one more and more are going to after watching this shit show unfold time and time again. 

You're a do nothing.  Worthless.

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 hours ago, akvanden said:

Settling for Biden or Trump will mean more of the same in the future. 

But we don’t want the same. We can do better. 

PS: Kari Lake turned into another crybaby loser. We don’t want that either.

So who of the current GOP field or potential Dem candidates would put in place serious change?  I can't wait to hear this. :pc:

Just now, Highmark said:

So who of the current GOP field or potential Dem candidates would put in place serious change?  I can't wait to hear this. :pc:

You have to get rid of the swamp (uniparty) if you expect any changes.  Who is going to do that?

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

The real question is which one/s can make a bigger and/or better change than Trump.  That answer is easy. 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Even if he filled Wembley Stadium. That's only 100000 or so people. He's got his base and that's not enough to win. Personally I don't know anyone who will vote for the man a third time.

He was filling stadiums all over the country, multiple times a day.  Look at the Twitter views his interview with Carlson got.  People are figuring it out.  Not sure who you hang around with because I'd say about 90% of the people I know and talk to about politics are planning on voting for him.  Even the people that don't like him, see whats going on with all these phony indictments.  A corrupt weaponized government is a far bigger danger than a blowhard NYC billionaire.  Its not even a debate.  And bold is what we have right now.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

He was filling stadiums all over the country, multiple times a day.  Look at the Twitter views his interview with Carlson got.  People are figuring it out.  Not sure who you hang around with because I'd say about 90% of the people I know and talk to about politics are planning on voting for him.  Even the people that don't like him, see whats going on with all these phony indictments.  A corrupt weaponized government is a far bigger danger than a blowhard NYC billionaire.  Its not even a debate.  And bold is what we have right now.

Schultz watches msm and believes the entire country hates Trump not understanding that is all propaganda.

• Thanks 1

Just now, DriftBusta said:

They interviewed some people in the lines to get in that had followed him from rally to rally. :lol:

That's how stupid some Trumpers are. His rally are all the same. Only thing that's changed from 16 is who he's calling  names and he can't take that he lost in 2020.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

They interviewed some people in the lines to get in that had followed him from rally to rally. :lol:

That's how stupid some Trumpers are. His rally are all the same. Only thing that's changed from 16 is who he's calling  names and he can't take that he lost in 2020.

Sure, you go with that.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

The real question is which one/s can make a bigger and/or better change than Trump.  That answer is easy. 

:lol:  Let me guess....any of them?   :lol:  

Most of them are all establishment GOP who doesn't have the balls for real change.  

"Better change."   That's priceless.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

:lol:Someone’s a little sore this morning. I guess I could be rambling on and on about stupid shit conspiracy theories on a daily basis like you. Is that what you mean by doing something? 

Just now, Skidooski said:

:lol:Someone’s a little sore this morning. I guess I could be rambling on and on about stupid shit conspiracy theories on a daily basis like you. Is that what you mean by doing something? 

Keep sitting on the fence Humpty. 

17 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You have to get rid of the swamp (uniparty) if you expect any changes.  Who is going to do that?

Well not the guy who spent 4 years putting swamp creatures in positions of power. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Either go far right or far left but I'm a nutty ass Canadian that thinks you should go far right

You calling me a fence sitter is a compliment...thanks!

1 hour ago, Bontz said:

I agree, 100%    Unfortunately, the reality of it all is that we're gonna have Trump on the GOP side of the ticket and Biden on the other side.  And if Biden's health finally causes him to drop out it will probably be Newsome, who is just a younger version of Biden and just as disgusting.  How this country continues to put 2 shitty people in front of us for POTUS, out of 330+ million people, is beyond comprehension.

you're not kidding... 

I'd say the REALLY shitty choices for the two establishment candidates began with Bush and Gore... it's been nothing but a downward spiral since.  Clinton/Trump... Trump/Biden, f'ng atrocious options. 

if we want out of this mess and for the D's and R's to stop putting forth trash Americans are going to have to finally say ENOUGH and elect a third party candidate... which will never happen with the DNC and RNC controlling the narrative and media.

it still amazes me how so many boomers who claim they want the swamp drained, or to have some accumen of fiscal restraint that didn't actually take the opportunity to do so when Perot ran. 

now here we sit... with two of the worst POTUS in my lifetime looking to be the candidates of the major parties... AGAIN.

makes me sick to imagine another four years of either of them... because Americans are f'ng stupid.

1 hour ago, Steve753 said:

That's your opinion. I don't want either of them 

Facts. Trump is the only way out from under the steaming pile of Biden shit. Life was much better under Trump, Democrats are just gross.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

You don't even vote so you're basically null and void. ....And if he does go after the swamp, it will be called tit for tat by Dumbski( another one who I don't think votes)types that will complain nothing is getting done. He will be damned if he does and damned if he doesn't . 

Trump has already alluded to the fact that he will go after those that have gone after him.....which is basically all of DC....I'm good with that.   He won't be seeking another term after this and won't have to be on his best behavior .....    I can see him going rogue and will sure be giving him a chance to do so.

Why do you have such a problem with strong men (Trump) and woman (Lake).  ?    I would be totally on board with her as VP.  A woman with balls but not transgender balls .:lmao:

they're not strong... they're opportunists who prey upon the gullible, mentally weak and disinfranchised.  

1 hour ago, Bontz said:

Hate Trump all you want ... the border WAS a better situation under his term.

how many illegals were trying to come here during 2020?

1 hour ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

He is definitely stuck in the 2020 narrative...... 3 years of a shit show has gone on since then and people see it.    It even appears Trump may be picking up the sympathy vote from a good percentage of the blacks in 24.   If that is the case it's game over..  Will be interesting to say the least.

he, his coconspirators and Maga base have had almost three years to prove the election was stolen... nothing?  he continues to lie and the Maga base laps it up.  

you're in a cult brah... :(

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

you're a Canadian election interferer.

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Uniparty, also going on the headstone 

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

corrupt weaponized government... sigh

7 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

they're not strong... they're opportunists who prey upon the gullible, mentally weak and disinfranchised.  

The ultimate sheep who fell for Ray Epps is calling others gullible.:lol:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

The ultimate sheep who fell for Ray Epps is calling others gullible.:lol:

are you a broken record?

are you a broken record?

are you a broken record?

are you a broken record?

are you a broken record?

are you a broken record?

are you a broken record?

are you a broken record?

are you a broken record?

are you a broken record?

are you a broken record?

are you a broken record?

are you a broken record?

are you a broken record?

zero creativity or wit comes from you... lame.

• Haha 4

28 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Facts. Trump is the only way out from under the steaming pile of Biden shit. Life was much better under Trump, Democrats are just gross.

No it's not.

Edited by Steve753
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Bontz said:

I agree, 100%    Unfortunately, the reality of it all is that we're gonna have Trump on the GOP side of the ticket and Biden on the other side.  And if Biden's health finally causes him to drop out it will probably be Newsome, who is just a younger version of Biden and just as disgusting.  How this country continues to put 2 shitty people in front of us for POTUS, out of 330+ million people, is beyond comprehension.

Biden will not be the nominee...

Even if he filled Wembley Stadium. That's only 100000 or so people. He's got his base and that's not enough to win. Personally I don't know anyone who will vote for the man a third time.

And I have heard multiple people say they will vote for Trump due to the dems over playing their hand.

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

Then the republicans are too stupid to play the new game

There's a plan!!

Why bother going to see The Great full Dead again?

I'm sure spin can fill us in on the fun of following around such a thing... :lol: