Check your account email address ×

Kari Lake gets it.....time to unite

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

At this point in time, yes it is.

You're entitled to your opinions, as is anyone. You'll be sorry you got sucked in when democrats are in control again in 24.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

You're entitled to your opinions, as is anyone. You'll be sorry you got sucked in when democrats are in control again in 24.

The more the left pushes this shit with Trump the more I think the Independents might just hold their nose and vote for him. I sure as fuck don't want Biden for another 4 years

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

The more the left pushes this shit with Trump the more I think the Independents might just hold their nose and vote for him. I sure as fuck don't want Biden for another 4 years

The first primaries are still 5 or 6 months out. A lot can happen between now and then. Hell, one already looks like he has one foot in the grave. The other is probably under so much stress that a heart attack isn't a far fetch.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Well not the guy who spent 4 years putting swamp creatures in positions of power. 

He addressed that in Tuckers interview.  He won’t be making those mistakes again.  And ask yourself what you would do if you had to fill hundreds of these positions after being elected.  Of course the normal instinct would be to fill them with people you thought were on your side but had knowledge and connections.  He needs to clean house big time and start at the top.

1 hour ago, Stephen Hawking said:

He's a swamp creature himself.

I honestly don’t know how you could think that.

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

you're not kidding... 

I'd say the REALLY shitty choices for the two establishment candidates began with Bush and Gore... it's been nothing but a downward spiral since.  Clinton/Trump... Trump/Biden, f'ng atrocious options. 

if we want out of this mess and for the D's and R's to stop putting forth trash Americans are going to have to finally say ENOUGH and elect a third party candidate... which will never happen with the DNC and RNC controlling the narrative and media.

it still amazes me how so many boomers who claim they want the swamp drained, or to have some accumen of fiscal restraint that didn't actually take the opportunity to do so when Perot ran. 

now here we sit... with two of the worst POTUS in my lifetime looking to be the candidates of the major parties... AGAIN.

makes me sick to imagine another four years of either of them... because Americans are f'ng stupid.

I voted for Perot.  All that did was get Clinton elected.  There are no threats to Trumps nomination, zero. The Ds are scared shitless of him.  Good.  Because they should be.  Now if the senate Rs get their shit together, get rid of McConnell and take over the senate, it’s game over.  Then maybe we’ll even get some actual reform of the voting laws too.

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

corrupt weaponized government... sigh

Fucking A right it’s corrupt.  Look at who helped get these prosecutors elected.  Soros $ to all of them.  Since when does a local prosecutor have the power to interfere in a presidential election?  They don’t.  These charges and all these indictments are absurd.  And the fact that you don’t see it, and the lefty links you regularly cite, tells us all we need to know about your bias and understanding of the constitution.  It’s going to come down to a D or an R.  I’d vote for Borat before any D right now.  They’re that bad.  Radical leftists have taken over the party.  Please give me an example of any R that has engaged in what Biden people have have been doing the last few years.  * Don’t forget to stick up in your masks!

• Like 2

A third party vote will make you feel better. By all means, please do.

Just don't think it will insulate you from the repercussions of it.

There will not be enough of a ground swell to make a 3rd party viable... just enough of one to possibly tilt the election to one or the other.

Are those self congratulations going to keep money in your pocket and your rights secure?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

The first primaries are still 5 or 6 months out. A lot can happen between now and then. Hell, one already looks like he has one foot in the grave. The other is probably under so much stress that a heart attack isn't a far fetch.

I haven't voted for Trump to this point but what they are doing to him is so crooked shit. IF it comes down do the mummy and the orange man I might vote Trump. Sure as shit wont be Biden! Hopefully something better presents itself.....like you said there's still time. Third party or a better pick from the D or R sides...who knows

1 minute ago, Snake said:

A third party vote will make you feel better. By all means, please do.

Just don't think it will insulate you from the repercussions of it.

There will not be enough of a ground swell to make a 3rd party viable... just enough of one to possibly tilt the election to one or the other.

Are those self congratulations going to keep money in your pocket and your rights secure?

Well thanks for your permission   :lol: Not voting Trump or Biden isn't an insult by any stretch

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

He addressed that in Tuckers interview.  He won’t be making those mistakes again.  And ask yourself what you would do if you had to fill hundreds of these positions after being elected.  Of course the normal instinct would be to fill them with people you thought were on your side but had knowledge and connections.  He needs to clean house big time and start at the top.

I honestly don’t know how you could think that.

I voted for Perot.  All that did was get Clinton elected.  There are no threats to Trumps nomination, zero. The Ds are scared shitless of him.  Good.  Because they should be.  Now if the senate Rs get their shit together, get rid of McConnell and take over the senate, it’s game over.  Then maybe we’ll even get some actual reform of the voting laws too.

Fucking A right it’s corrupt.  Look at who helped get these prosecutors elected.  Soros $ to all of them.  Since when does a local prosecutor have the power to interfere in a presidential election?  They don’t.  These charges and all these indictments are absurd.  And the fact that you don’t see it, and the lefty links you regularly cite, tells us all we need to know about your bias and understanding of the constitution.  It’s going to come down to a D or an R.  I’d vote for Borat before any D right now.  They’re that bad.  Radical leftists have taken over the party.  Please give me an example of any R that has engaged in what Biden people have have been doing the last few years.  * Don’t forget to stick up in your masks!

I believe some here seem to want a monarchy, dictatorship or a king...

https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/7d778889-fb0e-4b5b-b907-a8753f4f691d

who should be the nominee in 2028... (a) Trump?  

:roflcrying:

29 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

there's a way the R's can beat the D's with Biden... but it's less likely with Trump

why do the imbeciles here think @SnowRider WANTS Trump to be the R nominee?

Edited by Crnr2Crnr
  • Like 2

• Gold Member
12 hours ago, akvanden said:

Settling for Biden or Trump will mean more of the same in the future. 

But we don’t want the same. We can do better. 

PS: Kari Lake turned into another crybaby loser. We don’t want that either.

You actually voted for pedo Joe Biden you worthless beta :lol:

"We dont want the same" so you pick a lifelong corrupt Politician and former VP from disastrous Obama administration 

Fucking moron. :lol:

:smack:

6 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

I haven't voted for Trump to this point but what they are doing to him is so crooked shit. IF it comes down do the mummy and the orange man I might vote Trump. Sure as shit wont be Biden! Hopefully something better presents itself.....like you said there's still time. Third party or a better pick from the D or R sides...who knows

Well thanks for your permission   :lol: Not voting Trump or Biden isn't an insult by any stretch

It was not be granting permission, it was me observing your right to vote as you wish.

But after saying I might vote Trump, it is good to throw that in to not look bad... :bc:

No reason to feel bad, you are simply realizing what a good charge of Americans feel: if they can do this to Trump, imagine what they can do to me....

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

there's a way the R's can beat the D's with Biden... but it's less likely with Trump

why do the imbeciles here think @SnowRider WANTS Trump to be the R nominee?

Chris ChrispieCream surely will beat Trump and Biden amirite ?? 

458FE9D0-57E3-42E0-9DBF-380A45AFA84C.jpeg

Edited by EvilBird
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Snake said:

It was not be granting permission, it was me observing your right to vote as you wish.

But after saying I might vote Trump, it is good to throw that in to not look bad... :bc:

No reason to feel bad, you are simply realizing what a good charge of Americans feel: if they can do this to Trump, imagine what they can do to me....

Look bad? It's my vote and I'll use it exactly how I want. If you think I care what anyone else thinks you'd be sorely mistaken. I'd write in Mickey Mouse and not have any regrets  :lol:  :bc: 

• Like 1

Just now, Skidooski said:

Look bad? It's my vote and I'll use it exactly how I want. If you think I care what anyone else thinks you'd be sorely mistaken. I'd write in Mickey Mouse and not have any regrets  :lol:  :bc: 

Look at you using your rights any way you want to!

Atta boy!

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I believe some here seem to want a monarchy, dictatorship or a king...

https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/7d778889-fb0e-4b5b-b907-a8753f4f691d

who should be the nominee in 2028... (a) Trump?  

:roflcrying:

Who would that be who believes that?  Nonsense.

12 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Um, I think that’s what he said.  Just to enjoy the suck if it helps Biden get re elected.

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Who would that be who believes that?  Nonsense.

Um, I think that’s what he said.  Just to enjoy the suck if it helps Biden get re elected.

And there it is.....Thanks Gramps! The only way I'm helping Biden get re-elected is if I vote for him. It's really that simple. If I don't vote for your guy you pout and blame me

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

And there it is.....Thanks Gramps! The only way I'm helping Biden get re-elected is if I vote for him. It's really that simple. If I don't vote for your guy you pout and blame me

So Perot didn’t teach you anything antique CK3 guy?

• Haha 1