Check your account email address ×

Kari Lake gets it.....time to unite

12 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Isn't voting for Trump, going back to the same?

Biden and the Dems are disgusting  human beings. His approval rating is the lowest of any potus at this point in the term. Trump will be far superior to the steaming pile of shit we have now.

Edited by snoughnut
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, snoughnut said:

Biden and the Dems arrvdisgusting human beings. His approval rating is the lowest of any potus at this point in the term. Trump will be far superior to the steaming pile of shit we have now.

That's your opinion. I don't want either of them 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

That's your opinion. I don't want either of them 

I agree, 100%    Unfortunately, the reality of it all is that we're gonna have Trump on the GOP side of the ticket and Biden on the other side.  And if Biden's health finally causes him to drop out it will probably be Newsome, who is just a younger version of Biden and just as disgusting.  How this country continues to put 2 shitty people in front of us for POTUS, out of 330+ million people, is beyond comprehension.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Looks like it's seriously coming down to those two choices....anyone voting for more of the same needs their head examined. Just flat out retards with TDS.     Perhaps you may have Newsom to choose from.:thumbsup:.

Of course it is. It’s always the two shitiest choices in the end from the R and D parties

42 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Isn't voting for Trump, going back to the same?

And like that was a bad thing....:lol: Secure border, lower energy cost lower inflation I'm good with that

Just now, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

And like that was a bad thing....:lol: Secure border, lower energy cost lower inflation I'm good with that

81 million disagreed.

He might be able to make the boarder situation better. I’ll give him that but the other two? 

4 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

81 million disagreed.

And you still believe that.  You must, its the basis for your whole theory that more people hate him than support him.  I think thats a far stretch given the size of the crowds that he still draws, his poll numbers, etc..  Next election is going to be pure shit show, we can count on that I'm certain.  :lol:  :bc: 

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Trump had 4 years to do it and did the exact fucking opposite. How god damned fucking retarded do you have to be to think he would do anything this time???

You don't even vote so you're basically null and void. ....And if he does go after the swamp, it will be called tit for tat by Dumbski( another one who I don't think votes)types that will complain nothing is getting done. He will be damned if he does and damned if he doesn't . 

Trump has already alluded to the fact that he will go after those that have gone after him.....which is basically all of DC....I'm good with that.   He won't be seeking another term after this and won't have to be on his best behavior .....    I can see him going rogue and will sure be giving him a chance to do so.

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Kari Lake is a massive Loser and another stain on the party.

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/kari-lake-mar-a-lago-trump-1234775885/

Why do you have such a problem with strong men (Trump) and woman (Lake).  ?    I would be totally on board with her as VP.  A woman with balls but not transgender balls .:lmao:

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

And you still believe that.  You must, its the basis for your whole theory that more people hate him than support him.  I think thats a far stretch given the size of the crowds that he still draws, his poll numbers, etc..  Next election is going to be pure shit show, we can count on that I'm certain.  :lol:  :bc: 

Even if he filled Wembley Stadium. That's only 100000 or so people. He's got his base and that's not enough to win. Personally I don't know anyone who will vote for the man a third time.

• Like 1

You don't even vote so you're basically null and void. ....And if he does go after the swamp, it will be called tit for tat by Dumbski( another one who I don't think votes)types that will complain nothing is getting done. He will be damned if he does and damned if he doesn't . 

Trump has already alluded to the fact that he will go after those that have gone after him.....which is basically all of DC....I'm good with that.   He won't be seeking another term after this and won't have to be on his best behavior .....    I can see him going rogue and will sure be giving him a chance to do so.

Why do you have such a problem with strong men (Trump) and woman (Lake).  ?    I would be totally on board with her as VP.  A woman with balls but not transgender balls .:lmao:

That's why I call him Humpty Dumbski, the ultimate fence sitter.  One day he will fall off that fence/wall.:lol:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Strong? They're quite the opposite. 

• Like 1

Just now, Bontz said:

Hate Trump all you want ... the border WAS a better situation under his term.

I didn't say it wasn't however it wasn't because of Trump and his failed wall.  Can credit Congress and the House, not the pres.

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I'd almost be willing to put a wager on the line (almost!) that we'll be back under a COVID scare with mask mandates and people being encouraged to NOT vote in person.

1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

Even if he filled Wembley Stadium. That's only 100000 or so people. He's got his base and that's not enough to win. Personally I don't know anyone who will vote for the man a third time.

You just described your circle jerk of friends.

Just now, Bontz said:

I'd almost be willing to put a wager on the line (almost!) that we'll be back under a COVID scare with mask mandates and people being encouraged to NOT vote in person.

Bingo, the Dems need to cheat, again.

11 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

81 million disagreed.

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

He is definitely stuck in the 2020 narrative...... 3 years of a shit show has gone on since then and people see it.    It even appears Trump may be picking up the sympathy vote from a good percentage of the blacks in 24.   If that is the case it's game over..  Will be interesting to say the least.

3 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

I didn't say it wasn't however it wasn't because of Trump and his failed wall.  Can credit Congress and the House, not the pres.

So when Biden took over and had the same Congress for 2 years, and the border went to shit ...  ah, never mind.  

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

That's why I call him Humpty Dumbski, the ultimate fence sitter.  One day he will fall off that fence/wall.:lol:

The fence that divides the looney left and the far right? The one in between those, in the middle? Yeah the one more and more are going to after watching this shit show unfold time and time again. 

• Like 1