Check your account email address ×

new cat big bore ...

20 minutes ago, krom said:

Boy do you showing everyone how stupid you are!!

Wrong as usual.
AC doesn't own any equipment to stamp the aluminum tunnels, or to bend/cut the steel tube used for frames, a-arms, rear skid parts, or any other parts for that matter.  All the sled front bumpers even come in a box that says what country they are made in.

Painting isn't making anything, its finishing....

If you aren't lying, it will be easy for you to post pictures of the equipment.

He claims he's been in the plant a bunch.  Real easy to see and hear when in there that there is no stamping.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, krom said:

Boy do you showing everyone how stupid you are!!

Wrong as usual.
AC doesn't own any equipment to stamp the aluminum tunnels, or to bend/cut the steel tube used for frames, a-arms, rear skid parts, or any other parts for that matter.  All the sled front bumpers even come in a box that says what country they are made in.

Painting isn't making anything, its finishing....

If you aren't lying, it will be easy for you to post pictures of the equipment.

They bend there own tunnels.i have been there and watched them do it. Get out of New York once in a while.

3 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

They bend there own tunnels.i have been there and watched them do it. Get out of New York once in a while.

God you are stupid.. 

You don't have the slightest clue what stamping even is, do you?

BTW you also ignored everything else I posted that proved you lied about the rest of your claims

Edited by krom

22 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

How its made arctic cat snowmobile. You tube it internet jESUS.

There isn't a video titled "How its made arctic cat snowmobile"

BTW even a 4th grader knows it's

Screenshot 2023-11-12 180811.png

But the video titled "How Arctic Cat snowmobiles are made"  Proves what I said..  Not a single shot of stamping, or any stamping equipment.

Edited by krom

3 minutes ago, krom said:

There isn't a video titled "How its made arctic cat snowmobile"

Screenshot 2023-11-12 180811.png

But the video titled "How Arctic Cat snowmobiles are made"  Proves what I said..  Not a single shot of stamping, or any stamping equipment.

I just watched it. Bend and cut all there tubing. You said they dont. Internet jESUS was wrong, again. They may not stamp, but do form there tunnels. They even have welders, robots and produce there own seat covers. I'm done. Just finished up vacuum packing about 200 lbs of venison sausage. jESUS, grocery stores dont make meat. Just guessing you probably thought they did. Ate all New Yorkers as fucking stupid as you come across, with that great degree and all? Will read all about it tomorrow after work, I am guessing.

It's difficult to imagine being as stupid as you, but my best guess is that you saw this riveting robot and though it was stamping..
This shot shows a lot of the stamped features in the procross tunnel though

Screenshot 2023-11-12 181958.png

1 minute ago, krom said:

It's difficult to imagine being as stupid as you, but my best guess is that you saw this riveting robot and though it was stamping..
This shot shows a lot of the stamped features in the procross tunnel though

Screenshot 2023-11-12 181958.png

He doesn't understand that stamping and forming are basically the same. Can't say I've ever seen a punch press at cat on any of the tours I've been on. There's no way they have the capability of handling coils of sheet aluminum and the machines able to stamp them. Tube welding? Sure, but I'd bet bumpers, bars, and a arms are made elsewhere and shipped to cat for painting

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

I just watched it. Bend and cut all there tubing. You said they dont. Internet jESUS was wrong, again. They may not stamp, but do form there tunnels. They even have welders, robots and produce there own seat covers. I'm done. Just finished up vacuum packing about 200 lbs of venison sausage. jESUS, grocery stores dont make meat. Just guessing you probably thought they did. Ate all New Yorkers as fucking stupid as you come across, with that great degree and all? Will read all about it tomorrow after work, I am guessing.

They... their tubing (not true, but just fixing the "English")

don't

their own seat covers

Are

I need a retard to English translator for the last sentence no fucking clue what your moronic ass was trying to say

Edited by krom
  • Haha 1

Useless trivia time..

The running boards on the blast use a recycled traction/hole pattern to save on the cost of tooling up a new one.

The guy giving the tour in the Hinton video is a great person, I've know him for 15+ years.  Also he quit after textron fired Roger.  He came back after quite a while.

1 hour ago, Cat45 said:

He doesn't understand that stamping and forming are basically the same. Can't say I've ever seen a punch press at cat on any of the tours I've been on. There's no way they have the capability of handling coils of sheet aluminum and the machines able to stamp them. 

Of course not.  Huge expensive machines and they don't build anywhere enough machines a year to make it economically viable.

Edited by Deephaven

12 hours ago, ZR6000RR said:

Before calling others stupid, you might want to clean up your own drivel before posting. Jus sayin

• 1 month later...
32 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

165hp?  :dunno:

Screenshot_20240109-090657.png

It is a class you dumbass! Just like the Turbo 4 stroke is in the 180 HP Class. Makes a lot more than that. Fuck you are dumb!

2 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

It is a class you dumbass! Just like the Turbo 4 stroke is in the 180 HP Class. Makes a lot more than that. Fuck you are dumb!

you just don't get sarcasm... 

must be due to all the inbreeding 

34 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Saying its in the same class as the 153 hp 800, is an odd marketing decision...

Speaking of "Fuck you are dumb!"  cat puts the turbo 4 stroke is in "200 hp class"

Edited by krom

11 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

you just don't get sarcasm... 

must be due to all the inbreeding 

I don't get you. Must be because you are a dumbass!

1 minute ago, ZR6000RR said:

I don't get you. Must be because you are a dumbass!

You not understanding somthing, makes you the moron..  not the other way around.