Check your account email address ×

new cat big bore ...

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, ZR6000RR said:

Why would I see a dyno? Could care less. I trail ride. Just giving facts instead of rumors you would post ad fact. Mop bucket? I own you!

You're so small and weak you wouldn't be able to own a god damn thing :thumbsup:

3 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Agree im done,  just had to show Jimwit how dumb he is ASSuming shit in the interwebs 

:lol:

feel free to go at him... it's the CE squabbles we don't necessarily need flowing over into this forum. 

do you think he saw the sarcasm I used there?  :)

• Haha 1

On 9/14/2023 at 12:15 PM, stinkipinki said:

IMO Polaris and Ski-Doo have shown all of their cards the past few years while Cat was taking forever to get caught up. That didn't work in Cat's favor before, but letting everyone else show their cards before you do does give you the advantage in that regard. And Cat have obviously capitalized on it.

@stinkipinki Yup- perfect description of how Cat arrived at the "Me Too" sled.

Once the new car smell wears off of the 858, and Polaris and Ski-Doo eclipse the 858 with new iron, Cat will once again be irrelevant. It'll be like buying last year's cell phone. Sure, it works- but no one thinks it's cool. 

On a side note- I went to Brainerd for the grass drags for 48 hours, and this thread grew by 12 pages.... Y'all need to get a life. :-P  

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

One thing good about you is you never quit. One day, you might make it up that mountain. Today is not it though. I have to shut it down. Real work tomorrow. Asphalt plants only shut down for weather. Looks like a dry weak. (Pun intended)

3 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

One thing good about you is you never quit. One day, you might make it up that mountain. Today is not it though. I have to shut it down. Real work tomorrow. Asphalt plants only shut down for weather. Looks like a dry weak. (Pun intended)

i am scrappy... 

:ashamed:

• Gold Member
18 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

85hr work weeks to barely make enough to buy a 600 :whistle:

:lol::owned:

12 hours ago, ZR6000RR said:

Why would I see a dyno? Could care less. I trail ride. Just giving facts instead of rumors you would post ad fact. Mop bucket? I own you!

Still haven't been able to figure out what "rumor" means??!!  We all know you are a moron, but this is getting old...

I still get a kick out of the moronic janitor thing, but it is pretty sad that you aren't smart enough to even come up with your own "insult" and reuse that 10 or 15 year old line that someone else came up with (there are those confusing quotes again). 

Its no wonder you are always so hurt, and angry.  After bragging about how smart and educated you,  it turns out a lowly snowmobile shop janitor has a far better degree, from an actual engineering school, makes more money, while working fewer hours, inside a heated and air conditioned building.

No engineer holds a stop sign on a paving job... 

Edited by krom
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, krom said:

Still haven't been able to figure out what "rumor" means??!!  We all know you are a moron, but this is getting old...

I still get a kick out of the moronic janitor thing, but it is pretty sad that you aren't smart enough to even come up with your own "insult" and reuse that 10 or 15 year old line that someone else came up with (there are those confusing quotes again). 

Its no wonder you are always so hurt, and angry.  After bragging about how smart and educated you,  it turns out a lowly snowmobile shop janitor has a far better degree, from an actual engineering school, makes more money, while working fewer hours, inside a heated and air conditioned building.

No engineer holds a stop sign on a paving job... 

Again. I hold no signs. In the plant doing inspection. Anything coming from a guy who quotes his own rumor as fact, stands no chance in life, mop bucket. 

17 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

anyway... back to sled stuff instead of homo-talk with Jimwit... 9_9

the Cross Country has completely different springs and shock valving than the XCR.

https://www.freedomsledder.com/index.php?/topic/57476-22-xcr-measure-front-track-shock-with-cover-on-it/&do=findComment&comment=1559891

Yes he had swapped all that stuff out after his first ride on his 22(? Whatever year the XCRs were really bad out of the box) springs for the first winter then sent the shocks out in the spring to Bruce at southside for CC setup.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

maybe we all need a new stop ride recall to discuss... :dunno: 

Could there be one coming with this year's Catalyst or next year's 870, I mean 858. The spin deflect doctors can respond with the typical Poo shots. :stirthepot:

Us Poo guys can take it, after all there have been many for us

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Ziemann said:

@stinkipinki Yup- perfect description of how Cat arrived at the "Me Too" sled.

Once the new car smell wears off of the 858, and Polaris and Ski-Doo eclipse the 858 with new iron, Cat will once again be irrelevant. It'll be like buying last year's cell phone. Sure, it works- but no one thinks it's cool. 

There is nothing "me too' about the Catalyst.
There is nothing "me too' about the Alpha 1.
There is nothing "me too" about Arctic Cat.

And yes, alot of people think its cool. It sold out online in a few hours.
The entire buzz of Haydays was owned by Cat, right at the time Polaris announced another 11,000 recalls and 13 confirmed fuel leaks.
Your whimpering reminds me of my wife on the rag, just accept the fact your Polaris and Ski-Do are outdated, not the best anymore, come with a with chain cases and a 7-10 year old chassis. Hey, nice sales numbers though, solid.

Edited by stinkipinki

23 pages and not one person is mentioning chassis efficiency of the catalyst.  Why does cat need to go bigger then 858 again?  We do not have any production models YET but i think this chassis is going to be way more efficient about getting the HP to the ground. Time will tell for sure.. If Cat gets the clutching right for once this will be a killer Catalyst in both classes.. The 600 will surprise this season.. 858 will put Cat back on the map where it has not been for many years. 

Okay give me the green goggles comments!   :salute: 

• Like 2