Check your account email address ×

new cat big bore ...

5 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

I rode a 600 for over 10 years you fucking mental midget . 

a 800 isnt even top dog anymore give your head a shake you pathetic little weasel. 

Sure seems to bother you when the truth is told about your pathetic little life.

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Sure seems to bother you when the truth is told about your pathetic little life.

The real truth is you're a sad short little weak arm man with pent up anger issues. Go ahead and spend your Sunday here on the forum imagining shit and continuing to make yourself look like an dumb asshole to everyone. 

The Sun is shining im going to ride my Harley :thumbsup:

925025CA-6582-4B2E-945C-1D4CB573B35A.jpeg

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

The real truth is you're a sad short little weak arm man with pent up anger issues. Go ahead and spend your Sunday here on the forum imagining shit and continuing to make yourself look like an dumb asshole to everyone. 

The Sun is shining im going to ride my Harley :thumbsup:

925025CA-6582-4B2E-945C-1D4CB573B35A.jpeg

More shortcomings from the man child. I could care less what you or anyone on the hcs board thinks. It's just to damn fun peaking the idjets like you and the KROMMER. 

1 hour ago, ZR6000RR said:

ASSume much? More likely they know more than a guy who quotes himself. I bet you gave yourself your nickname as well.

Can't believe you are so stupid that you don't understand what the quotes around rumor means.. 

Guess I shouldn't be suprised given you couldn't figure out what the word all means. 

Speaking of which, let's go over the a tiny fraction of the recent times you made a fool of yourself and disagreed with me.. 

Recall on your atv. 

You getting your rr in December, then January, then February, then March 

Yami and ac breaking up 

Production run of catalyst sleds in February 23

870, both the name and actual displacement. 

Edited by krom
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, krom said:

Can't believe you are so stupid that you don't understand what the quotes around rumor means.. 

Guess I shouldn't be suprised given you couldn't figure out what the word all means. 

Speaking of which, let's go over the a tiny fraction of the recent times you made a fool of yourself and disagreed with me.. 

Recall on your atv. 

You getting your rr in December, then January, then February, then March 

Yami and ac breaking up 

Production run of catalyst sleds in February 23

870, both the name and actual displacement. 

From the guy who quotes his own rumor. Sad and pathetic mop boy. 

11 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Are you really, really stupid, enjoy getting punched  in the face repeatedly or both? 

Not sure getting punched by an idiot quoting his own rumor. You stupid enough to fall for his BULLSHIT? If so. It is all on you. Pathetic!

• Gold Member
8 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Not sure getting punched by an idiot quoting his own rumor. You stupid enough to fall for his BULLSHIT? If so. It is all on you. Pathetic!

Haha just got home. Did just over 150 miles today and here you are still bitching like a liberal faggot Biden voter :lol:

What a fucking pathetic no life loser :lol:

F7D964BE-BAF6-4B54-B2A2-EFD0729C4390.jpeg

Edited by EvilBird

1 minute ago, EvilBird said:

Haha just got home. Did just over 150 miles today and here you are still bitching like a liberal faggot Biden voter :lol:

What a fucking pathetic no life loser :lol:

Yet you came back to check. Who is the loser? I dont ride Motorcycles. Too many deer. Did watch the Packers and the Lions and da Bears get beat. Go fuck Biden. You both have the same mental capacity. 

35 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Are you really, really stupid, enjoy getting punched  in the face repeatedly or both? 

After all your bitching and crying about members trolling and starting shit in the CE and lo and behold here you are jumping in the HCS mosh pit to throw some cheap shots in. Just wow, your hypocrisy has no bounds. Practice what you preach Jimmy Osteen. This is not "trying to get along"

6 hours ago, Palu49 said:

The competition XRS I rode I THINK was stiffer than a normal XRS but the kid who owned it is also like 325lbs so it was definitely cranked up. My buddies XCR 650 is set up and revalved to Cross Country 600 specs but I’ve never got to ride in on a big bump day, I liked that sled a lot though.

anyway... back to sled stuff instead of homo-talk with Jimwit... 9_9

the Cross Country has completely different springs and shock valving than the XCR.

https://www.freedomsledder.com/index.php?/topic/57476-22-xcr-measure-front-track-shock-with-cover-on-it/&do=findComment&comment=1559891

• Like 2

• Gold Member
7 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Yet you came back to check. Who is the loser? I dont ride Motorcycles. Too many deer. Did watch the Packers and the Lions and da Bears get beat. Go fuck Biden. You both have the same mental capacity. 

You are basically a couple years away from Biden you retard. You cant ride Motorcycles because you suck at riding anything that requires some skills. Just like Joe Biden . You watched other Men Play football so thats an accomplishment?  :lol:Pathetic . 

image.gif.7be23d5711995d670359c5c92f5bd601.gif

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, HSR said:

After all your bitching and crying about members trolling and starting shit and lo and behold here you are jumping in the mosh pit to throw some cheap shots in. Just wow, your hypocrisy has no bounds. Practice what you preach Jimmy Osteen.

You love to protect the retards :lol:

Glad ur a mod so this place remains funny I guess .  :dunno:

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

You are basically a couple years away from Biden you retard. You cant ride Motorcycles because you suck at riding anything that requires some skills. Just like Joe Biden . You watched other Men Play football so thats an accomplishment?  :lol:Pathetic . 

image.gif.7be23d5711995d670359c5c92f5bd601.gif

That is what I do after an 85 hour week.

jesus... 

what's really odd, is I actually started out by being nice to him which is out of character... maybe I was drunk?

https://www.hardcoresledder.com/threads/my-demo-ride-experience.1867612/post-20378756

https://www.hardcoresledder.com/threads/my-demo-ride-experience.1867612/post-20378780

https://www.hardcoresledder.com/threads/my-demo-ride-experience.1867612/post-20378790

now look at what wtf we're dealing with?

sorry guys... guess it's my fault.  9_9

Just now, Crnr2Crnr said:

jesus... 

what's really odd, is I actually started out by being nice to him which is out of character... maybe I was drunk?

https://www.hardcoresledder.com/threads/my-demo-ride-experience.1867612/post-20378756

https://www.hardcoresledder.com/threads/my-demo-ride-experience.1867612/post-20378780

https://www.hardcoresledder.com/threads/my-demo-ride-experience.1867612/post-20378790

now look at what wtf we're dealing with?

sorry guys... guess it's my fault.  9_9

Well person with a way to long forum name, I never liked you. I fight back when pushed. You hit like a 4 year old girl.

Just now, EvilBird said:

You crash bicycles after 85 hour work weeks? :lol:

And you work 85hrs at 60 years old? what a dummy :lol:

We work when the Contractor works. They are in liquidated damages, so it is what it is. 15-16 hour days and a shorter Saturday. Sugar beets next month for me. Not a pussy like you.

• Platinum Contributing Member
17 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

You love to protect the retards :lol:

Glad ur a mod so this place remains funny I guess .  :dunno:

I've never seen him protect you.

:dunno:

• Like 1