Check your account email address ×

new cat big bore ...

1 hour ago, jonlafon1 said:

Krom, are you still seeing or hearing a production date/time for the catalyst to be October/November? 

Thanks for any info.. 

the dated in the system are "subject to change"
what its showing now is some Ms the last week of October, Nov, and Dec for the trail sleds

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ZR6000RR said:

He is not worth the effort it takes to fart. Never has and never will own me, cr- way to long a name on a sled forum.

yet you constantly feed him with ammunition like it's on a machine gun belt.   doesn't seem like you're the type to concede anything but by now a rational person would realize he knows wtf he's talking about, is and has way more connections with Cat than you ever will, he's not a janitor and can shoots holes in nearly every single thing you have to say.  

I'll give you credit for this, every time he lays you on the floor you get back up, say something that's often more fucking dumb and he drops you on the deck again. 

it's a bloody shit show to watch to be honest with ya.  :pc:

:dunno:

Edited by Crnr2Crnr
spEELinG
  • Like 1
  • Haha 6

19 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

yet you constantly feed him with ammunition like it's on a machine gun belt.   doesn't seem like you're the type to concede anything but by know a rational person would realize he knows wtf he's talking about, is and has way more connections with Cat than you ever will, he's not a janitor and can shoots holes in nearly every single thing you have to say.  

I'll give you credit for this, every time he lays you on the floor you get back up, say something that's often more fucking dumb and he drops you on the deck again. 

it's a bloody shit show to watch to be honest with ya.  :pc:

:dunno:

Yet you interject yourself into everyone's conversations. You a little lonely?

39 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Yet you interject yourself into everyone's conversations. You a little lonely?

No, I'm just an asshole and a known entity.  

;)

Maybe you should start your own thread and go at it with him instead of you coming along and fucking up every other somewhat decent snowmobile thread with your idiotic comments and immediate third grade name calling when challenged by factual information.  It's no wonder you've been booted off... just how many forums is it now?  

Soon as this wind dies down I'm going fishing as my work is done for the day and the trolling around here has only netted me one measley sucker... plop back in the water with ya.

:fishing:

IMG_20230916_135218622_HDR.jpg

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

;)

Maybe you should start your own thread and go at it with him instead of you coming along and fucking up every other somewhat decent snowmobile thread with your idiotic comments and immediate third grade name calling when challenged by factual information.  It's no wonder you've been booted off... just how many forums is it now?  

Soon as this wind dies down I'm going fishing as my work is done for the day and the trolling around here has only netted me one measley sucker... plop back in the water with ya.

This thread was fucked, long before I got here. It's in the HCS forum. Never stood a chance.

• Haha 3

• Gold Member
3 hours ago, ZR6000RR said:

This thread was fucked, long before I got here. It's in the HCS forum. Never stood a chance.

You are a little man with big mental issues . Thanks for sharing so we all feel better.  :snack:

Just now, EvilBird said:

You are a little man with big mental issues . Thanks for sharing so we all feel better.  :snack:

You are a big man with a little dick,so you compensate by riding a sled with way more motor than you can handle. A 120 would suffice you. 

• Gold Member
3 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

;)

Beautiful spot you got Karen :bc:

:D

• Thanks 1

• Gold Member
Just now, ZR6000RR said:

You are a big man with a little dick,so you compensate by riding a sled with way more motor than you can handle. A 120 would suffice you. 

Big dick ya fruity boomer. If you really wanna see it ck my onlyfans :thumbsup:

:lol:

• Haha 3

18 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

Well, the rumor floating around is there are only 50 sleds to issue out to racers.

Yea I didn’t get one from the race dept so I have to spend 17k on a sled that used to be thousands less with better shocks because all the guys who don’t use 1/2 the stroke of IFPs think they need an RXC now.

8 hours ago, krom said:

They built 2 versions of RXC, one with electric start for consumers, one without for racers.  Rumor has it that somebody from textron fucked up and put the non electric start units up for sale to consumers, when they should have been reserved for racers.

But they don't give a shit about the racers, so I wouldn't be surprised if the truth was they only set aside 50 to begin with.

Kloety basically said in our email conversation they were trying to get more for the race dept but they had to go to oversold consumer sleds instead.

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, EvilBird said:

Beautiful spot you got Karen :bc:

:D

Thx, it's even better at sunset with a cold beer in hand and checking in on this clown show for a laugh. 

IMG_20230916_193319238.jpg

Edited by Crnr2Crnr
PeekChur
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Palu49 said:

Yea I didn’t get one from the race dept so I have to spend 17k on a sled that used to be thousands less with better shocks because all the guys who don’t use 1/2 the stroke of IFPs think they need an RXC now.

Kloety basically said in our email conversation they were trying to get more for the race dept but they had to go to oversold consumer sleds instead.

I feel RXCs sold out because they had the highest amount of green on them.  Yeah, seriously.  Good news being, if they're true RXC stiff and they have the 600 with the bigger engine out now there should be plenty for sale next season.

Mike is in a shitty place right now it seems, which sucks.

40 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I feel RXCs sold out because they had the highest amount of green on them.  Yeah, seriously.  Good news being, if they're true RXC stiff and they have the 600 with the bigger engine out now there should be plenty for sale next season.

My dealer said they would have sold a pile more sleds if cat would have done the rxc color scheme on the other models. They had a ton of people asking for that color and didn’t care about the features or cost of the sled. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

6 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

My dealer said they would have sold a pile more sleds if cat would have done the rxc color scheme on the other models. They had a ton of people asking for that color and didn’t care about the features or cost of the sled. 

Dealer talk. Real world reaction? The blue knocked it out of the park!

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

21 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

Probably a lot of truth to that but a lot of dorks still like blacked out shit so I’m surprised the regular ZRs weren’t as hot. Arctic cat had the last decent out of the box race replica then comes out with a new chassis and decide to get rid of the replica and make the actual race sled an XRS level dumbed down stand up in the middle of the trail bar to bar poser machine. Fuckin morons

1 minute ago, Palu49 said:

Probably a lot of truth to that but a lot of dorks still like blacked out shit so I’m surprised the regular ZRs weren’t as hot. Arctic cat had the last decent out of the box race replica then comes out with a new chassis and decide to get rid of the replica and make the actual race sled an XRS level dumbed down stand up in the middle of the trail bar to bar poser machine. Fuckin morons

Because the coating is almost impossible to get dipshit!

3 hours ago, Palu49 said:

Textron doesn’t support racing and views it as a waste of time, money and effort. Polaris is already pulling back so sled racing as it’s been known is on tract to become extinct. No real point to it for the OEM’s as their most popular selling machines have nothing to do with racing. Maybe hillclimb will become the new big thing? 

The world is changing and the power sports world is having to change right along with it. All forms of power/motor sports racing are seeing declining participation and interest. 

• Like 1

Just now, ZR6000RR said:

Because the coating is almost impossible to get dipshit!

So coat them in black ano instead of gold ano (kashima) like the front and use a 2.0 rear. All the 24 procross RRs have kashima QS3Rs on them so they must not be that hard to get. Maybe if you keep sticking up for a company that doesn’t know you exist on the internet you’ll get a free t shirt one day or something.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Palu49 said:

So coat them in black ano instead of gold ano (kashima) like the front and use a 2.0 rear. All the 24 procross RRs have kashima QS3Rs on them so they must not be that hard to get. Maybe if you keep sticking up for a company that doesn’t know you exist on the internet you’ll get a free t shirt one day or something.

Then race another fucking brand. Everything you are crying about was known as soon as you could order. You feel entitled. Well your not! Get over you sore pussy syndrome. Might be 500 8000 RRs built this coming year. Probably already had the shocks.

Edited by ZR6000RR