Check your account email address ×

new cat big bore ...

11 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

IQside.jpg

willj-oprah.gif

you get a decade old race sled, and you get a decade old race sled,  you get a decade old race sled... EVERYONE gets a decade old race sled!!! 

but yeah, SX is dying and manufacturers shouldn't waste $ on those machines or the sport.  9_9

15 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

willj-oprah.gif

you get a decade old race sled, and you get a decade old race sled,  you get a decade old race sled... EVERYONE gets a decade old race sled!!! 

but yeah, SX is dying and manufacturers shouldn't waste $ on those machines or the sport.  9_9

Decade old? Try 20 model years old. It came out in the fall of ‘04 and they are still racing an ungraded version of it :roflcrying:

Sno-x is soooo relevant and contributed so much to modern day sleds. :lol2:

2 minutes ago, AK440 said:

Decade old? Try 20 model years old. It came out in the fall of ‘04 and they are still racing an ungraded version of it :roflcrying:

Sno-x is soooo relevant and contributed so much to modern day sleds. :lol2:

what kind of mogul masher are you riding? 

oh, that's right 👍

Arctic-Cat-SVX-450-Profile.jpg

5 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Of course, i have a small dick

I slam all brands.
This is exciting times for Arctic Cat, all new motor/architecture, unlike the updated CTEC 600 and a sweet new gauge.
Whats not to like?

Hearing the brand loyal bitch ass haters like you is old news and lame.
I like the 850 XRS Doo, and the XC 850 is fantastic.

3 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

IDK which team he plays for? 

The sled I got dirt cheap because Polaris can't build a motor worth a fuck or release a sled without a stop-ride recall?Don't worry I got it running properly with SPI pistons and Klots oil so the fucker should atleast get me 5K before it grenades again.

An yes I own a Polaris Rush 600, Can Am HD7, ext ext so who is brand humping?
Shadddup.

Edited by stinkipinki

Just now, stinkipinki said:

I slam all brands.
This is exciting times for Arctic Cat, all new motor/architecture, unlike the updated CTEC 600 and a sweet new gauge.
Whats not to like?

Hearing the brand loyal bitch ass haters like you is old news and lame.
I like the 850 XRS Doo, and the XC 850 is fantastic.

he actually has a Cat... :wacko:

:crazy:

2 minutes ago, stinkipinki said:

The sled I got dirt cheap because Polaris can't build a motor worth a fuck or release a sled without a stop-ride recall?Don't worry I got it running properly with SPI pistons and Klots oil so the fucker should atleast get me 5K before it grenades again.

An yes I own a Polaris Rush 600, Can Am HD7, ext ext so who is brand humping?
Shadddup.

first of all it's Klotz, the greatest two stroke oil ever invented and the gold standard of 'what kind of oil' threads.

so, no Cat's... not one .

giphy.gif

4 hours ago, stinkipinki said:

Cat's new chassis has progressive steering and a belt drive on all sleds including trail sleds.
Those two features alone make the competition look pretty outdated.

Woohoo! Customers are going to be flocking to Cat dealers (if they can find one) to buy a Catalyst's progressive steering and belt drive! I see their market share numbers going through the roof as a result!

Come on! (best Joe Biden voice) Do you seriously think that the average sled consumer gives two shits about those features? And that's how you think Cat is going to differentiate the Catalyst in the marketplace???

Me Too......at best.......

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Ziemann said:

Woohoo! Customers are going to be flocking to Cat dealers (if they can find one) to buy a Catalyst's progressive steering and belt drive! I see their market share numbers going through the roof as a result!

Come on! (best Joe Biden voice) Do you seriously think that the average sled consumer gives two shits about those features? And that's how you think Cat is going to differentiate the Catalyst in the marketplace???

Me Too......at best.......

Says the moron who has never rode one or even probably seen one in person.  Tool

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

what kind of mogul masher are you riding? 

oh, that's right 👍

Arctic-Cat-SVX-450-Profile.jpg

Sno-x isn’t relevant. It serves zero purpose for product development on consumer sleds anymore. The biggest selling market is crossover/mountain sleds. Textron understands this and isn’t willing to throw money away into a venue that can’t even attract enough advertisers to offer the live races for free on any of the 100’s to 1000’s of streaming services. Sno-x is a joke and continues to decline month after month.  

31 minutes ago, mnstang said:

Says the moron who has never rode one or even probably seen one in person.  Tool

He has no clue. Less maintenance is a huge seller. The new boards are for real. It is by far the best handling sled I have ever ridden, and I have ridden the other brands supposed best. This sled IS THE REAL DEAL!