Check your account email address ×

new cat big bore ...

23 minutes ago, Premium said:

So, to summarize:

We now will have the new chassis that was never needed with a more ergonomic riding position and a substantial diet that was never needed, the new big bore that was never needed, and the new gauge that was never needed.

Did I miss anything? :lolz:

Kudos to Cat/Textron for doing what absolutely had to be done to be competitive and not listening to the guys  with more green underwear than brain cells.

Yeah, you did. The part where you forgot to call yourself a fucking loser. I just took care of that though. Have a nice day

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Premium said:

Kudos to Cat/Textron for doing what absolutely had to be done to be competitive and not listening to the guys  with more green underwear than brain cells.

2 hours ago, ZR6000RR said:

Yeah, you did. The part where you forgot to call yourself a fucking loser. I just took care of that though. Have a nice day

Cue the guy with more green underwear than brain cells. Right on schedule 

Edited by krom
  • Haha 1

Lol yeah they had to do these things to be "competitive".  Just pay no attention to racing results from those previously non competitive models that whooped your ass.  Haha yep no bias here again no haters anywhere 😅

47 minutes ago, mnstang said:

Lol yeah they had to do these things to be "competitive".  Just pay no attention to racing results from those previously non competitive models that whooped your ass.  Haha yep no bias here again no haters anywhere 😅

I'll be accused of hating, I know .... but

"Competitive" also means in the market place, right?  Finally getting into the 2-stroke 850 game was needed as much as anything to get people to even consider going back to Cat (or staying with Cat, after only getting to purchase a 600 in the new chassis).  That's not hate, it's reality.  But if it means I'll be labeled a hater - so be it, I guess.

• Like 7

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, mnstang said:

1 hour ago, Bontz said:

I'll be accused of hating, I know .... but

"Competitive" also means in the market place, right?  Finally getting into the 2-stroke 850 game was needed as much as anything to get people to even consider going back to Cat (or staying with Cat, after only getting to purchase a 600 in the new chassis).  That's not hate, it's reality.  But if it means I'll be labeled a hater - so be it, I guess.

It absolutely means the marketplace…if racing was the be all, end all then Cat wouldn’t have been on the verge of disappearing.

• Like 3

On 9/9/2023 at 10:49 AM, airflite1 said:

Wasn't he at one time an Artic engineer, then a tech writer, then an engineer tech, how did he slip all the way to a sign holder on a road crew? No wonder he's so angry..😂

That is a brutal step backwards, but you forgot to add he needed a family member to save his ass to get him the job holding signs as well.

• Like 1

On 9/9/2023 at 11:49 AM, airflite1 said:

Wasn't he at one time an Artic engineer, then a tech writer, then an engineer tech, how did he slip all the way to a sign holder on a road crew? No wonder he's so angry..😂

9 hours ago, ZR6000RR said:

I was working. Never made it. We work when the contractor works.

21 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

That is a brutal step backwards, but you forgot to add he needed a family member to save his ass to get him the job holding signs as well.

Not only that, but instead of going along as an engineer to answer questions, he had to hold the stop sign on the day he had free tickets to haydays..

1 minute ago, krom said:

Not only that, but instead of going along as an engineer to answer questions, he had to hold the stop sign on the day he had free tickets to haydays..

Never had free tickets and I am the project Engineer. Idiots like you would not qualify to hold a sign. They have to be certified.  Fucking useless pile of human flesh. 

7 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

$50 was for picking it up tomorrow.

I spent a lot of money in the last 10 days and need a break.  

Figures. $10,500 in 2 years. You no longer get the free oil and stail (I never run eth, but for you, an exception). Cover is extra as well.

34 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Never had free tickets and I am the project Engineer. Idiots like you would not qualify to hold a sign. They have to be certified.  Fucking useless pile of human flesh. 

More lies, you aren't any sort of an engineer, hell even the guy who drives a train has more of an engineering degree than you, and your 2 years of community college.

2 minutes ago, krom said:

More lies, you aren't any sort of an engineer, hell even the guy who drives a train has more of an engineering degree than you, and your 2 years of community college.

Fuck you.It says Engineering tech on my work cards. Weird. Other than that, go Fuck yourself. You have no idea what degrees I have. But do I care?

18 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

$48.

It is a soon to be obsolete chassis.  

There is value in it being gone.

Tell you what. You blow kROMMER and I will give it to you for. $10,999.99. Video proof. Just don't gaze into his fucked up eyes. You have to swallow, if that stupid child can muster up a load. 

Edited by ZR6000RR