Check your account email address ×

Stronger Than Ever: Trump Holds 5% Lead Over Biden In New National Poll

• Platinum Contributing Member

:lmao:  BTW the poll had 648 D's 463 R's and 539 I's.  

Obviously comes down to certain states but interesting none the less.  

https://www.oann.com/newsroom/stronger-than-ever-trump-holds-5-lead-over-biden-in-new-national-poll/

chrome-extension://efaidnbmnnnibpcajpcglclefindmkaj/https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/polls/20230822_US_Premise.pdf

A new poll showed that electability is not a concern for 45th President Donald Trump. Trump has opened up a 5% lead on President Joe Biden among registered voters, according to Premise Data.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Highmark said:

:lmao:  BTW the poll had 648 D's 463 R's and 539 I's.  

Obviously comes down to certain states but interesting none the less.  

https://www.oann.com/newsroom/stronger-than-ever-trump-holds-5-lead-over-biden-in-new-national-poll/

chrome-extension://efaidnbmnnnibpcajpcglclefindmkaj/https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/polls/20230822_US_Premise.pdf

A new poll showed that electability is not a concern for 45th President Donald Trump. Trump has opened up a 5% lead on President Joe Biden among registered voters, according to Premise Data.

OANN?  9_9 

sounds like Qanon

“Act 22” of 161 on Page 24 says: “On or about the 3rd day of December 2020, DONALD JOHN TRUMP caused to be tweeted from the Twitter account @RealDonaldTrump, “Georgia hearings now on @OANN. Amazing!”

“Act 100” on Page 46 says: “On or about the 30th day of December 2020, DONALD JOHN TRUMP caused to be tweeted from the Twitter account @RealDonaldTrump, “Hearings from Atlanta on the Georgia Election overturn now being broadcast. Check it out. @OANN @newsmax and many more" 

1 minute ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

OANN?  9_9 

sounds like Qanon

“Act 22” of 161 on Page 24 says: “On or about the 3rd day of December 2020, DONALD JOHN TRUMP caused to be tweeted from the Twitter account @RealDonaldTrump, “Georgia hearings now on @OANN. Amazing!”

“Act 100” on Page 46 says: “On or about the 30th day of December 2020, DONALD JOHN TRUMP caused to be tweeted from the Twitter account @RealDonaldTrump, “Hearings from Atlanta on the Georgia Election overturn now being broadcast. Check it out. @OANN @newsmax and many more" 

Polls only matter when?

Just now, Crnr2Crnr said:

OANN?  9_9 

sounds like Qanon

OANN didn't create the poll....someone else did they just are reporting on it.  I guess you missed the Fivethirtyeight link. 

Polls don't mean shit.  There is no way Trump wins again.  Not once he gets the nomination.  Watch the Dems in open primary states go and vote for Trump in droves.  It's a guaranteed win for Biden, or whomever they run.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Matt said:

Polls don't mean shit.  There is no way Trump wins again.  Not once he gets the nomination.  Watch the Dems in open primary states go and vote for Trump in droves.  It's a guaranteed win for Biden, or whomever they run.

That's exactly what everyone was saying in 2016.

Show me the states he won in 2020 that he will lose?   Now its down to 3-4 states again.

https://www.270towin.com/

Edited by Highmark
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

That's exactly what everyone was saying in 2016.

My neighborhood in Arizona has predicted the winners of the last three major elections.  We'll see about a year from now what the yard signs here say, but I'm over 90% sure it won't be Trump.

1 minute ago, Matt said:

My neighborhood in Arizona has predicted the winners of the last three major elections.  We'll see about a year from now what the yard signs here say, but I'm over 90% sure it won't be Trump.

Yeah and Trump won 18 of 19 bellwether counties just like every past winner except Biden.

Trump will carry the states he did in 2020 and I don't find it that far a stretch for him to pull a few he won in 2016.  I give him 40-60 at this point but to say zero chance is foolish at best.   

Edited by Highmark

Wow.....my German shepherd could score higher in any real comparison to Brandon...

Economy bites under O'Biden . . . Fuel / food / consumer good....

If you like being sodomized, vote Democrat 

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, Matt said:

I just don’t know how you could see it that way. Biden is that bad.

55 minutes ago, Matt said:

You're correct if some members guys are losing but when their guys in the lead they are spot on!!!!!! It's funny really.

12 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I think for most it’s going to be a vote of lesser evils, which is a shitty place to be in for the second time.

21 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Most people do see it that way though. You just refuse to see it. 

A lot can happen between now and then.   Many things like turnout needs to repeat itself to achieve similar results to 2020.  Not sure that will happen.   The GOP stepping up their ground game will make a significant difference as well.   Trump continuing to gain with minorities would make another difference.   

The fact that these two appear to be less desirable than in 2020 (if that's possible) will affect turnout. 

Trump is doing pretty damn well with independents who likely vote economy/inflation more than the party's.   This leans pretty heavy to Trump.  

My point stands if the election were held today its anybody's to win.  If Trump continues to gain ground it could be another huge upset.  (pun intended)  

36 minutes ago, Highmark said:

A lot can happen between now and then.   Many things like turnout needs to repeat itself to achieve similar results to 2020.  Not sure that will happen.   The GOP stepping up their ground game will make a significant difference as well.   Trump continuing to gain with minorities would make another difference.   

The fact that these two appear to be less desirable than in 2020 (if that's possible) will affect turnout. 

Trump is doing pretty damn well with independents who likely vote economy/inflation more than the party's.   This leans pretty heavy to Trump.  

My point stands if the election were held today its anybody's to win.  If Trump continues to gain ground it could be another huge upset.  (pun intended)  

Our local cemeteries have repaired the fences and gate to prevent the dearly departed from participating this time around voting democrat:news:

1 hour ago, ICG said:

Wow.....my German shepherd could score higher in any real comparison to Brandon...

Economy bites under O'Biden . . . Fuel / food / consumer good....

If you like being sodomized, vote Democrat 

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Anybody that could vote for Biden at this point regardless who he's running against is beyond stupid.

BIDENOMICS Biden Pay More Live Worse Funny Anti Biden Kids T-Shirt |  TeeShirtPalace

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

I don't see how someone who is as reviled as Trump could ever win.  Elections lately are about who people hate more.  People hated Hilary more than Trump.  They hate Trump more than Satan.  It's simply not going to happen.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Ignorance is bliss :lol: The economy is strong.  Net job gain.  Low unemployment.  Houses have been selling fast.  Times are good :thumbsup:

the grocery store is a bit spendy... but inflation started because of Trump/Biden the House and Senate pouring $20T into the economy.

then 'oh noses'... NORMALIZED fucking interest rates FTW

add record high levels of credit card, car/truck and student debt and here comes the recession.

you know what Americans absolutely, positively suck at?

doing without...