Check your account email address ×

Stronger Than Ever: Trump Holds 5% Lead Over Biden In New National Poll

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Go ahead ...waste your vote. Thank God your type of thinking will be the minority .    Most have had enough of Biden and will vote to eliminate him regardless of who may be running..... Including independent voters.    You're a serious TDS sufferer... SBLY

Hes right though. The silent majority doesn't want Trump.

7 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Go ahead ...waste your vote. Thank God your type of thinking will be the minority .    Most have had enough of Biden and will vote to eliminate him regardless of who may be running..... Including independent voters.    You're a serious TDS sufferer... SBYL

The most may be true, but that most is a smaller number of people than those who had enough with Trump.  Neither are fit for office.

15 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

https://www.rawstory.com/amp/republican-losers-trump-2664219600

check this poll out @Highmark

@Highmark

@Highmark

@Highmark

:lol2:

@Crnr2CrnrRawstory?  Fits you perfectly.  :lol:  

rs.JPG

9 hours ago, f7ben said:

Trump was also that bad 

Its the criminality and lawfare that the Ds are doing that in my opinion, is far more of a threat that any NYC blowhard is.  They want to lock his ass up, thats insane.  They'll do it to anyone for anything apparently.  They're setting precedents that I think they're really going to regret down the road.  Not to mention, really pissing off at least 74 million people.  Let the voters decide.  For that matter, why aren't more Democrats stepping up to challenge him, he shouldn't be the presumptive nominee with his poll numbers.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

@Crnr2CrnrRawstory?  Fits you perfectly.  :lol:  

rs.JPG

Have you seen the average Yahoo or Drudge news feed lately?  No wonder people are convinced Trump is Hitler.  Its almost all hard left bias.  Again, why no one trusts the media any more.  Well done NYT, WaPo, Huffpo, Salon, Atlantic, etc..  Its all garbage peddled by the elites to sway the people who only read the headlines, instead of actually researching a topic.

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Its the criminality and lawfare that the Ds are doing that in my opinion, is far more of a threat that any NYC blowhard is.  They want to lock his ass up, thats insane.  They'll do it to anyone for anything apparently.  They're setting precedents that I think they're really going to regret down the road.  Not to mention, really pissing off at least 74 million people.  Let the voters decide.  For that matter, why aren't more Democrats stepping up to challenge him, he shouldn't be the presumptive nominee with his poll numbers.

You be all giddy if it was the other way around though right.

8 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Have you seen the average Yahoo or Drudge news feed lately?  No wonder people are convinced Trump is Hitler.  Its almost all hard left bias.  Again, why no one trusts the media any more.  Well done NYT, WaPo, Huffpo, Salon, Atlantic, etc..  Its all garbage peddled by the elites to sway the people who only read the headlines, instead of actually researching a topic.

Right leaning MSM is all in for DeSantis and left leaning MSM is all about taking him down just in case.  I think FoxNews will show their bias towards him tonight at the debate.    

All you need to know about media.

https://news.gallup.com/poll/403166/americans-trust-media-remains-near-record-low.aspx

STORY HIGHLIGHTS

• 34% have a "great deal" or "fair amount" of confidence in media
  • 38% with no trust at all outpaces great deal/fair amount for first time
  • 70% of Democrats, 14% of Republicans, 27% of independents trust media
Edited by Highmark

Just now, Steve753 said:

You be all giddy if it was the other way around though right.

None of this makes me giddy, I think this administration is the most corrupt in my lifetime.  A little truth and justice would really help.  Putting an ex president in jail over the trumped up bullshit they're charging him with is a really bad precedent.  Especially if its from an administration protecting a president who actually took millions in bribes from foreign adversaries.  Comers commission layed out a pretty compelling case imo.

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Right leaning MSM is all in for DeSantis and left leaning MSM is all about taking him down just in case.  I think FoxNews will show their bias towards him tonight at the debate.    

I'll be watching Tucker, as will most of the country.  :lol:  The viewership numbers will tell the tale imo.

Just now, DriftBusta said:

I'll be watching Tucker, as will most of the country.  :lol:  The viewership numbers will tell the tale imo.

I'll be watching anything else and playing a round on the sim. 

23 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Eh, kind of doubt it. More like Trump supporters will be watching Tucker. 

image.png.584eeb3eb2d760644effa0641363eff9.png

31 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

None of this makes me giddy, I think this administration is the most corrupt in my lifetime.  A little truth and justice would really help.  Putting an ex president in jail over the trumped up bullshit they're charging him with is a really bad precedent.  Especially if its from an administration protecting a president who actually took millions in bribes from foreign adversaries.  Comers commission layed out a pretty compelling case imo.

Nothings been proven on either side yet you believe the dirt on Biden but not on Trump. Again, you're part of the problem. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

I agree , what they are doing is insane. I’m still not convinced he isn’t in on it and playing his part though. 

5 minutes ago, Snake said:

"I'll vote third party, that way when a dem is elected they can't blame me!"

Blame or not, you'll still have to live with the shit.

Enjoy!

We'll have shit to live with either way. 

1 hour ago, Snake said:

"I'll vote third party, that way when a dem is elected they can't blame me!"

Blame or not, you'll still have to live with the shit.

Enjoy!

It's the only way to force the necessary change in the RNC. Axe Ronna.  Get candidates who embody the best of Trump ( majority of his actual policies) and don't have the worst of Trump (his personality and willingness to back stab anyone who doesn't go along with him verbatim...).  It's a reckoning that needs to happen.

Politics is a long game.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Matt said:

It's the only way to force the necessary change in the RNC. Axe Ronna.  Get candidates who embody the best of Trump ( majority of his actual policies) and don't have the worst of Trump (his personality and willingness to back stab anyone who doesn't go along with him verbatim...).  It's a reckoning that needs to happen.

Politics is a long game.

And how will all that feel when you are masking, driving around in an EV, having BBQ'd grasshoppers for breakfast, while not watching tv because the government took your electricity stored in the EV to keep the grid going over night?

• Like 1