Check your account email address ×

Stronger Than Ever: Trump Holds 5% Lead Over Biden In New National Poll

1 hour ago, Matt said:

I don't see how someone who is as reviled as Trump could ever win.  Elections lately are about who people hate more.  People hated Hilary more than Trump.  They hate Trump more than Satan.  It's simply not going to happen.

I don't hear that level of hatred here even in the blue state of CT.  If part of the country wants to let 6 years of gaslighting change their mind, thats on them.  I would think they'd be more like, "holy shit, one false accusation after another, and now they want to put him in jail?"  I think people see the level of corruption in the media and government is the worst that it has been in our lifetimes, and what presents the far larger threat.  i don't know the political climate in AZ maybe its different there.    :dunno: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I don't hear that level of hatred here even in the blue state of CT.  If part of the country wants to let 6 years of gaslighting change their mind, thats on them.  I would think they'd be more like, "holy shit, one false accusation after another, and now they want to put him in jail?"  I think people see the level of corruption in the media and government is the worst that it has been in our lifetimes, and what presents the far larger threat.  i don't know the political climate in AZ maybe its different there.    :dunno: 

You problem is its Trump or no one. That's the mindset that will get you 4 more years of democrats in the White House.

1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

You problem is its Trump or no one. That's the mindset that will get you 4 more years of democrats in the White House.

There isn't a soul here who wants to vote Trump that wouldn't vote for whomever the nominee is.

1 minute ago, Snake said:

There isn't a soul here who wants to vote Trump that wouldn't vote for whomever the nominee is.

The same can be said about the other side.

So the argument both Biden and Trump need to go is bullshit as it wont make a difference.

4 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

The same can be said about the other side.

So the argument both Biden and Trump need to go is bullshit as it wont make a difference.

Independents dummy.

1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

The actually want someone other than Biden or Trump if you believe the polls.

They back the far left policies over America first?

Don't think so.

Edited by ArcticCrusher

17 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Don't think so.

They did in 2020.

30 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Don't think so.

Americans not aligned with either major party favored Joe Biden for president by 13 percentage points, exit polls show

:snack:

https://thefulcrum.us/voting/independent-voters-biden

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Americans not aligned with either major party favored Joe Biden for president by 13 percentage points, exit polls show

:snack:

https://thefulcrum.us/voting/independent-voters-biden

Nov 13 2020.....:lol:you guys are living in the past.    It ain't happening...times have changed. And so has independent support.  They seen the damage done by the wrecking ball in the White house:lmao:

Edited by ViperGTS/Z1

3 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Yeah, the charges are bullshit, but his personality makes him unelectable.  Remember, every candidate he backed in 2022 got demolished also.  He's poison.  Polls be damned.  I will 100% vote third party if he's the nominee, and I know about 2/3rds of my very very Republican family will do the same.  He'll win the nomination and get smoked in the general.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Matt said:

Yeah, the charges are bullshit, but his personality makes him unelectable.  Remember, every candidate he backed in 2022 got demolished also.  He's poison.  Polls be damned.  I will 100% vote third party if he's the nominee, and I know about 2/3rds of my very very Republican family will do the same.  He'll win the nomination and get smoked in the general.

I don't know what to tell ya, other than your opinion is no more the consensus than mine,  My attitude is that the corruption is far worse than the personality, by an order of magnitudes  :bc: 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, ICG said:

Wow.....my German shepherd could score higher in any real comparison to Brandon...

Economy bites under O'Biden . . . Fuel / food / consumer good....

If you like being sodomized, vote Democrat 

You'll get sodomized worst if you vote Trump and he wins.  It will absolutely guarantee 8 years of Dems bashing your ass after.  

Although basically no chance in hell he wins though as more anti Trump voters will make sure of it.  A vote for him in the primaries is a vote for Dem sodomy.  Obviously if you do, you like that shit.

9 hours ago, Matt said:

Go ahead ...waste your vote. Thank God your type of thinking will be the minority .    Most have had enough of Biden and will vote to eliminate him regardless of who may be running..... Including independent voters.    You're a serious TDS sufferer... SBYL

Edited by ViperGTS/Z1