Check your account email address ×

Ford's CEO admits to a 'reality check' during F-150 Lightning Route 66 road trip

• 5 weeks later...
On 8/28/2023 at 7:32 PM, spin_dry said:

No clue how, but unfortunately I have internet here. Grizzly, wolf, or both have been about.  

IMG_0295.jpeg

IMG_0294.jpeg

Thats got to be a little unsettling sitting around the campfire at night :lol: 

12 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Whats your dalai lama Trudeau say?

He said that man made climate change is real and an existential threat that we need to deal with. So even though he is as dumb as shit and a liar, he is smarter and more honest than any republican. 

2 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

He said that man made climate change is real and an existential threat that we need to deal with. So even though he is as dumb as shit and a liar, he is smarter and more honest than any republican. 

Imagine that. Boomboom is an anti science retard 

5A34753D-F420-43D4-9239-A07A11C9C27D.jpeg

7 hours ago, ACE said:

Imagine that. Boomboom is an anti science retard 

5A34753D-F420-43D4-9239-A07A11C9C27D.jpeg

All the things that conservatives vote against work. Foreign aid for famine relief. how strange. 
Using increased disaster relief over the last century to argue against science is just another just another way the oil industry manipulates the terminally stupid. 

But if you had to admit you were dumb enough or selfish enough to believe oil company lies and your grandkids will have to pay, that would be a tough pill to swallow. 

But even without the obvious science, Ev’s are everything so called self sufficient people wanted. The ability to make your own fuel and not rely on those Opeckers who flew planes into your buildings should be first in the list for energy independence. But the oil company has better PR and are way better at handing money to politicians. 

49 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

All the things that conservatives vote against work. Foreign aid for famine relief. how strange. 
Using increased disaster relief over the last century to argue against science is just another just another way the oil industry manipulates the terminally stupid. 

But if you had to admit you were dumb enough or selfish enough to believe oil company lies and your grandkids will have to pay, that would be a tough pill to swallow. 

But even without the obvious science, Ev’s are everything so called self sufficient people wanted. The ability to make your own fuel and not rely on those Opeckers who flew planes into your buildings should be first in the list for energy independence. But the oil company has better PR and are way better at handing money to politicians. 

Ok let’s back up and pin point this 

how warm do you think it’s going to get within 100 years? 

6 minutes ago, Stephen Hawking said:

Without petroleum he has no product, I always thought it was ironic as well.

Actually it’s even worse . My real estate increases in value the worse climate change gets.  Canada will have an increased growing season. I’m  not near the ocean, a forest and the river I live on is dam controlled. Floods fires and Hurricanes, elsewhere will increase my wealth. The increased Tornadoes might get me. 
With growing food and vaccine insecurities my factory will be worth more. 
Not that it really affects me anymore it’s more my kids. 

19 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Actually it’s even worse . My real estate increases in value the worse climate change gets.  Canada will have an increased growing season. I’m  not near the ocean, a forest and the river I live on is dam controlled. Floods fires and Hurricanes, elsewhere will increase my wealth. The increased Tornadoes might get me. 

Dude frequency of f3 or greater tornados have been trending down for a long time 

Edited by ACE

45 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Did you get your 7th booster?

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Damn that's a fine manifesto from a true supporter of the canadian liberal nazi party. 

You go girl. make sure you heil to your leader

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Roosting said:

Damn that's a fine manifesto from a true supporter of the canadian liberal nazi party. 

You go girl. make sure you heil to your leader

I know you excited righties hate me but all I have to do is pretend Im a self made millionaire, claim I support Trump and Freedom of speach and you’ll think I’m a god. 

11 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

I know you excited righties hate me but all I have to do is pretend Im a self made millionaire, claim I support Trump and Freedom of speach and you’ll think I’m a god. 

Not really but now your liberal party that you absolutely adore and follow lockstep on every issue is now a nazi supporting joke. Kinda like you. Enjoy your fascism you earned it.  

• Thanks 1

• Gold Member
57 minutes ago, Roosting said:

Not really but now your liberal party that you absolutely adore and follow lockstep on every issue is now a nazi supporting joke. Kinda like you. Enjoy your fascism you earned it.  

Poor Barb :owned:

12 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

There's nothing self made about you.  We've discussed this already.

1 hour ago, Roosting said:

Boomboom likes fascism 

5 hours ago, Roosting said:

Haven’t voted liberal yet. I may if Trudeau leaves. 

On 8/25/2023 at 8:44 AM, Doorider said:

My car does under 4 seconds and I average 27 mpg. Last long road trip I averages 36 mpg with the cruise set at 80. 

I also only paid 32k for it 5 years ago.  340 BMW for the win :thumbsup:

https://www.motortrend.com/reviews/2023-bmw-m340i-xdrive-first-test-review
 Shows 60,000 base for the 2023.  My price was taxes in out the door Canadian dollars.