Check your account email address ×

KJP accidentally tweets as Biden on her own account

Rod

5 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

holy fuck... let's elect him or the other eighty year old alleged criminal as quickly as possible! 

Let's you and I agree that they both should go.  In order to continue as a country I don't see how any of them can be above the law.  The sweetheart deal offered to Hunter Biden is not one that would have been offered to any other citizen so why would we let that stand?  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cold War said:

No way!   I thought for sure the mumbling, bumbling, idiot,  would be firing off late afternoon tweets. 

Well we always knew it’s just funny that she effed up and proved it 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ACE said:

Well we always knew it’s just funny that she effed up and proved it 

Now I’m starting to think Biden and Harris don’t sit down together and fire ideas back n forth. :dunno:

1 minute ago, Cold War said:

Now I’m starting to think Biden and Harris don’t sit down together and fire ideas back n forth. :dunno:

Imagine how that conversation would sound though 

2 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

Let's you and I agree that they both should go.  In order to continue as a country I don't see how any of them can be above the law.  The sweetheart deal offered to Hunter Biden is not one that would have been offered to any other citizen so why would we let that stand?  

been saying this for a while now as long as we're discussing 45 & 46, agreed 👍

no Biden

no Trump

12 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

Well, there isn't a whole PARTY controlling trump, like they control biden.

On 8/16/2023 at 9:53 AM, Highmark said:

While it makes her look like an idiot I'm sure many "famous" people have others posting for them. 

I think most do. People type with the same mannerisms that they talk with. If it doesn’t sound like them then it probably isn’t 

Trump clearly does his own social media 

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, ACE said:

I think most do. People type with the same mannerisms that they talk with. If it doesn’t sound like them then it probably isn’t 

Trump clearly does his own social media 

Either way you are responsible for the content in my book.  Using the excuse a publicist or assistant posted it don't fly.