Check your account email address ×

Ohio

14 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

know anyone who's had a miscarriage?  my cousin has unfortunately had two.  she's a Republican.  she stands with women on this issue and is voting accordingly... against Republicans.  same with my aunt (her mother), who has always voted Republican (except for Trump) but not during the last election. 

that's just two examples... 

No republican is voting solely on this issue.  This is a state issue, just like taxes in each state are different, labor laws in each state are different, marijuana laws in each state are different, and abortion laws should be treating state by state. 

If a person is voting, solely based on abortion (and here's a hint, abortion isn't banned!), that's their short sighted problem.  I agree with Snake - one day they claim a jab is necessary (no choice!) and the next it's my body, my right (only their choice!).  It's DUMB A F

If your state restricts abortions, guess what?  They more than likely have a neighboring state that will accommodate them.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

know anyone who's had a miscarriage?  my cousin has unfortunately had two.  she's a Republican.  she stands with women on this issue and is voting accordingly... against Republicans.  same with my aunt (her mother), who has always voted Republican (except for Trump) but not during the last election. 

My wife and 3 daughters make it 4 to 2...

2 hours ago, racer254 said:

You are comparing for profit manufacturing businesses to a non profit reproductive health care organization?

Interesting.

Not to mention security for the US is in the Constitution....

Abortion... not so much...

37 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

West Virginia. Now there’s a real prize. :lol: 

Ever been to WV? I rode my motorcycle there and camped and fished for 10 days...absolutely beautiful state. Also, went with a dirtbike crew to the Hatfield McCoy trails...people were so welcoming.  You would be lucky to live there. 

16 minutes ago, racer254 said:

No republican is voting solely on this issue.  This is a state issue, just like taxes in each state are different, labor laws in each state are different, marijuana laws in each state are different, and abortion laws should be treating state by state. 

wait until the Democrats try 'legalizing' pot in Wisconsin... which for the record I oppose. 

even the pot smoking Republicans will turn on anti Mary Jane Republicans over that issue. 

8 minutes ago, Snake said:

My wife and 3 daughters make it 4 to 2...

what state are you in and has there been a vote of any nature on the topic yet?   Wisconsin hasn't, yet.  Are you and your family interested in moving back in time to 1849 ? 

https://www.jsonline.com/story/news/local/wisconsin/2023/05/31/wisconsin-abortion-laws-year-after-roe-v-wade-overturned/70273037007/

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

IDK how much PP got, do you? 

I also don't know how much LM got. 

Women are more likely to sway the vote next year than you might believe, imo.  Heck, our h/s aged daughter will be eligible to vote in 24 and I can 111% assure you she and her friends won't be supporting Trump or anyone who wants to control their reproductive systems.  Times are changing, and the R party is going to need to move to a more pro choice position if they want the female vote in state and federal elections. 

You've never answered if you have a wife or daughters... and I doubt you will again this time.  

:lol:

crips sake , tell us you aint the king of your castle some more. 

Its always been obvious but tone it down some bud. 

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I don’t really don’t  know any people who froth at the mouth about abortion. People I know see it as a unfortunate fact of life.  Not something to be cheered , celebrated, or a round table discussion with their kids. 

16 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Yeah,  whack jobs vote solely on abortion.  They are the craziest of the crazy on both sides.  I like how they keep repeating the lie that all women are pro abortion. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Cold War said:

I don’t really don’t  know any people who froth at the mouth about abortion. People I know see it as a unfortunate fact of life.  Not something to be cheered , celebrated, or a round table discussion with their kids. 

Yeah,  whack jobs vote solely on abortion.  They are the craziest of the crazy on both sides.  I like how they keep repeating the lie that all women are pro abortion. 

you should meet my pro life mother in law.... none of her children or grandchildren agree with her. 

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

wait until the Democrats try 'legalizing' pot in Wisconsin... which for the record I oppose. 

yeah cus Pot is so fucking scary retard. :lol:

you dont like it therefore nobody should be able to grow a plant :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, EvilBird said:

no, I'm in favor of decriminalization and medical use.  total legalization I am not.  Colorado is a great example of the argument against total legalization.  

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/restoring-america/fairness-justice/welcome-to-denver-a-hellhole-of-drugs

you should learn the difference Cheech.  ;)

• Gold Member
7 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

no, I'm in favor of decriminalization and medical use.  total legalization I am not.  Colorado is a great example of the argument against total legalization.  

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/restoring-america/fairness-justice/welcome-to-denver-a-hellhole-of-drugs

you should learn the difference Cheech.  ;)

I already have lived in a decriminalized and medical use state . 

Massachusetts has been collecting tons of $ from CT residents like me who drive to Mass to legally buy weed. 

Guess what now CT is finally following in MA footsteps and Weed is legal like they should have to begin with.  

Instead we've recently got kids in CT buying illegal blackmarket weed with fentanyl. 

Colorado is a poor example because its a Liberal hellhole like CA. 

Edited by EvilBird
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

Ever been to WV? I rode my motorcycle there and camped and fished for 10 days...absolutely beautiful state. Also, went with a dirtbike crew to the Hatfield McCoy trails...people were so welcoming.  You would be lucky to live there. 

Zero desire to live there. 

3 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

I already have lived in a decriminalized and medical use state . 

Massachusetts has been collecting tons of $ from CT residents like me who drive to Mass to legally buy weed. 

Guess what now CT is finally following in MA footsteps and Weed is legal like they should have to begin with.  

Instead we've recently got kids in CT buying illegal blackmarket weed with fentanyl. 

Colorado is a poor example because its a Liberal hellhole like CA. 

good points, but do read the article regarding opening the floodgate of fentanyl they're dealing with.  Schedule 1 & 2 is a wormhole I don't want our state to go down.

everyone I know from WI that partakes goes to IL or Upper Michigan.  you should see how many WI plates are in the MI pot store parking lots, it's probably 10:1 over MI plates. 

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Zero desire to live there. 

WV is a wonderful  outdoors state, full of polite uneducated sister fucking hilljacks... and some very normal people.  there's also pockets of liberals... like Morgantown as an example.    

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

good points, but do read the article regarding opening the floodgate of fentanyl they're dealing with.  Schedule 1 & 2 is a wormhole I don't want our state to go down.

everyone I know from WI that partakes goes to IL or Upper Michigan.  you should see how many WI plates are in the MI pot store parking lots, it's probably 10:1 over MI plates. 

One of my customers is a pot shop literally 1000 ft from the nh state line.  80% nh plates in the parking lot.  Go 3 or 4 towns into mass and they are struggling to stay in business 

• Like 1

• Gold Member
Just now, Crnr2Crnr said:

I believe it . I saw the same with the shops I go too in MA.  NY and CT plates. 

I just want to be able to buy weed safely and MA and VT have been able to do that IMO. 

Now we in CT are legal to sell but only a few shops . Still cheaper and better to go to MA. Will take some time to catch up to them if ever. 

"Although recreational use of cannabis has been legal in Connecticut since 2021, licensed retail sellers only began this year. The delay in recreational sales came from the state's rollout of licenses and marijuana preservation plans. However, in December, the Department of Consumer Protection announced it notified nine dispensaries that they had the green light to sell recreational cannabis to adults 21 and over starting Jan. 10. DCP also stated that customers are only allowed to buy a quarter ounce of cannabis at a time. 

1 hour ago, EvilBird said:

Cunt2cunt is becoming the minority on this issue. After 40 years I never thought I’d see what we are experiencing now. The choices and the availability is staggering and I support it 100% until the day I die.

Fuck the haters

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

maybe the simple solution is a nationwide decriminalization of pot AND abortions. 

problems solved 

now, about this $32T of debt... 

are you a chick? You got a vagina? You sure act like you do with this over concern about fucking abortion.

Who gives a fuck

Been to the grocery store lately?

Thats what ppl care about. Now go plug your bleeding gash

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Cold War said:

Jesus. :lol:

My hs daughter was concerned with softball, friends,  going to college.  Having babies when she finished school, not how important it was for her to be able to kill them .  

I too felt similar about the erosion of rights.

I was unsympathetic to gays, religious people, special interest groups as they fight tooth and nail against the smallest of erosion of gains.

I watch in horror as our dope strips Canadians of rights in many sectors.

I understand why the NRA will not bend at all, to even the smallest and sometimes wisest of change.

I may disagree, but don't give an inch.

It's never "just the tip", them cunts will run it right to the hilt.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Snake said:

When you hypocritically want to force jabs while crying about bodily autonomy for abortions don't be surprised when you get laughed at....

The left will say no one was forced to get a jab.

If I held a paycheck up to a female worker and said polish my knob or you're not getting it, I suppose that's a choice as well.

• Like 1