Check your account email address ×

Updated Covid shot should be ready by ‘latter part of September,’ HHS secretary says in letter to manufacturers

• Platinum Contributing Member

On Thursday morning, US Department of Health and Human Services Secretary Xavier Becerra sent a letter to the CEOs of Pfizer, Moderna and Novavax detailing how, after the transition to commercialization, HHS expects “that vaccines will remain available in the types of locations where the public currently receives them – including pharmacies, clinics, healthcare provider offices, health departments, and other points of care – to maximize access.”

Those three companies, which manufacture the only Covid-19 vaccines currently available in the US, are advised that they should plan for this fall’s vaccine supply and regulatory submissions in enough time for the US Food and Drug Administration to take action and the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention to make recommendations on the vaccinations “by the latter part of September,” Becerra wrote in a draft of the letter

• Gold Member

As circumstances worked out I was never in a position to get the first one and given all I know about it, I ai t getting the second one either. Or 4th or 5th or whatever the fuck it is now.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

As circumstances worked out I was never in a position to get the first one and given all I know about it, I ai t getting the second one either. Or 4th or 5th or whatever the fuck it is now.

Given my career I never had to take any.. but man there was a few months that it got crazy dicey here. Was borderline if they were going to round up the dirty unvaxxed or not 

1 minute ago, ACE said:

Given my career I never had to take any.. but man there was a few months that it got crazy dicey here. Was borderline if they were going to round up the dirty unvaxxed or not 

Some losers even here were chearing that.

Can't we just move on.

• Like 1

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

Can't we just move on.

There literally was calls from the left to put the dirty unvaxxed in camps and starve them 

but nope.. the left can’t be fascists!

• Thanks 1

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Can't we just move on.

Covid taught me just how easily people in large groups could be convinced to do terrible things. It's now clear to me how Hitler was able to rise to power on the back of facism.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Kivalo said:

Covid taught me just how easily people in large groups could be convinced to do terrible things. It's now clear to me how Hitler was able to rise to power on the back of facism.

Yup 100% 

1 minute ago, Kivalo said:

Bingo.

6 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

That's why I called it the global iq test.

My father in law fell for it and he’s an intelligent guy. But they did watch a lot of cbc it also got a little heated a few times but the wife said just give him time and once he starts questioning it he’s kinda like a bulldog for truth and that’s what happened 

i don’t necessarily fault people fully for falling for it but I do fault them for refusing to admit to it