Check your account email address ×

Updated Covid shot should be ready by ‘latter part of September,’ HHS secretary says in letter to manufacturers

• Gold Member
31 minutes ago, Snake said:

You're saying CT said something he didn't.

Naive or not, you are making assumptions.

Being our resident covid expert picked up on it and posted it in a covid related thread, I feel pretty confident about the assumption.  :bc:

Just now, Stephen Hawking said:

Being our resident covid expert picked up on it and posted it in a covid related thread, I feel pretty confident about the assumption.  :bc:

Making someone look foolish by making yourself look foolish makes 2 foolish people. :bc:

• Platinum Contributing Member
18 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

On Thursday morning, US Department of Health and Human Services Secretary Xavier Becerra sent a letter to the CEOs of Pfizer, Moderna and Novavax detailing how, after the transition to commercialization, HHS expects “that vaccines will remain available in the types of locations where the public currently receives them – including pharmacies, clinics, healthcare provider offices, health departments, and other points of care – to maximize access.”

Those three companies, which manufacture the only Covid-19 vaccines currently available in the US, are advised that they should plan for this fall’s vaccine supply and regulatory submissions in enough time for the US Food and Drug Administration to take action and the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention to make recommendations on the vaccinations “by the latter part of September,” Becerra wrote in a draft of the letter

My guess is one or all drop out of production soon unless a new deadly strain somehow appears.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/pfizers-covid-boost-crashes-to-earth-51e1d0

https://www.fiercepharma.com/pharma/echoing-pfizer-biontech-carefully-watching-cost-amid-declining-covid-vaccine-sales

https://www.cnbc.com/2023/08/01/pfizer-pfe-q2-earnings-report-2023.html

Pfizer misses revenue estimates, says it may cut costs if Covid product sales continue to disappoint

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

FFS…first day here?

The same people who lied to you about the vax working and being safe and effective are lying to you about the side effects.

Once you understand this it becomes much clearer.

My goalposts never changed.

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

The same people who lied to you about the vax working and being safe and effective are lying to you about the side effects.

He was talking to me.

Slow your roll....

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I understand all of that which has nothing to do with you automatically assigning every death to the vaccine.

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I understand all of that which has nothing to do with you automatically assigning every death to the vaccine.

So the people who told you the truth from day one are now lying and the ones who lied from day one are now honest.

Some day you'll get it smales and we can be mad together.

7 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

So the people who told you the truth from day one are now lying and the ones who lied from day one are now honest.

What the fuck dude.... get a god damn hobby or something.

Not every one is asshole deep to a 9 foot Indian into this shit....

We get it... we got it, they lied. We know. You have told us in no uncertain terms.

If we put a disclaimer in our signatures that we get it... will you find something else to harp on about?

Give it a rest... holy fuck bro.....

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

9 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

FFS do you simply repeat the same shit on a loop?

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Snake said:

What the fuck dude.... get a god damn hobby or something.

Not every one is asshole deep to a 9 foot Indian into this shit....

We get it... we got it, they lied. We know. You have told us in no uncertain terms.

If we put a disclaimer in our signatures that we get it... will you find something else to harp on about?

Give it a rest... holy fuck bro.....

Maybe should play back the msm and what they said regarding the unvaxxed.

I get you get it, but many others don't.

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Maybe should play back the msm and what they said regarding the unvaxxed.

I get you get it, but many others don't.

So let them not get it. That is their right.

Feel good in knowing you got it, you won't get fooled again, and let them wallow in their misery.

My wife lost her job over the jab and I haven't done a 100th of the bitching you are doing....

3 minutes ago, Snake said:

So let them not get it. That is their right.

Feel good in knowing you got it, you won't get fooled again, and let them wallow in their misery.

My wife lost her job over the jab and I haven't done a 100th of the bitching you are doing....

Your wife was what 1 year away from retiring.  Sorry but not the same as those who lost entire careers.

Mine quit 4 years early and probably gave up a lot more, over 20k/yr.

So I'm gonna continue to call them stupid.

:lol:

Edited by ArcticCrusher

10 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Lol, they change hourly and in any thread you get questioned.  God you are dumb.  Goalpost move is your thing.  It defines you.

6 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

FFS do you simply repeat the same shit on a loop?

Yes.  

6 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Mine quit 4 years early and probably gave up a lot more, over 20k/yr.

So I'm gonna continue to call them stupid.

OMG, it gets better the more we know.  20k/yr and you couldn't take a stand at home.  Your whole persona is bitching and whining and making up lies about Covid yet for fucking not even vacation money you let your w get the shot.  Rofl.  Nice work loser.

6 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Lol, they change hourly and in any thread you get questioned.  God you are dumb.  Goalpost move is your thing.  It defines you.

Yes.  

OMG, it gets better the more we know.  20k/yr and you couldn't take a stand at home.  Your whole persona is bitching and whining and making up lies about Covid yet for fucking not even vacation money you let your w get the shot.  Rofl.  Nice work loser.

Poor Deepfaggot.

She'll be just fine, probably paid more in taxes this year than your salary.

7 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Yes.  

AC has zero life.

He's here 24/7.

• Like 2